Press lies about Acosta not putting his hands on a woman.

Norman

Diamond Member
Sep 24, 2010
S9Xozh.jpg

It's quite a feat how the leftists are completely fine gaslighting the audience, even when the video of the incident is available on demand.

Fact is Jim Acosta of CNN, the enemy of the people, did put his hands on a woman. It happened approximately half a second after the last image this liar posted.

His press pass should have been revoked a long time ago.

S9Xozh.jpg

It's quite a feat how the leftists are completely fine gaslighting the audience, even when the video of the incident is available on demand.

Fact is Jim Acosta of CNN, the enemy of the people, did put his hands on a woman. It happened approximately half a second after the last image this liar posted.

Youtube will probably take that down given half a chance to prevent the truth from exposing these lying bastards. The part where he did lay his hands on her needs to be widely distributed. If the people cannot come together in agreement against the beasts like CNN pushing their agendas and their lackeys we could all be in a world of shit.

S9Xozh.jpg

Prosecute Acosta for sexual assault. Ruin his life.

Dude is deliberately stirring up and begging for violence. We need to oblige him....to death.

Trump was the one who was in a nasty mood, and no Acosta did not touch the female.

He is suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuch a cvnt.

Trump even let him speak, but Acosta makes it about HIM.

He is not a journalists, he is a left wing ideologue with an agenda to push.

S9Xozh.jpg

Dude is deliberately stirring up and begging for violence. We need to oblige him....to death.

Trump was the one who was in a nasty mood, and no Acosta did not touch the female.

There is a picture right on my post proving you wrong.

Only a leftist is idiotic enough to believe that people rather believe their words than actual evidence.

He karate chopped that woman's hand like no business.

S9Xozh.jpg

There is a picture right on my post proving you wrong.

Only a leftist is idiotic enough to believe that people rather believe their words than actual evidence.

He karate chopped that woman's hand like no business.

Yet I didn't see it. Ha Ha. you guys are so funny.

Acosta is a creep. He is no journalist he's an activist who belongs on the sidewalk out there doing his protesting. The White House is the people's house for their duly elected president not the press's house to push some global elitist agenda. If the reporters there cannot or are unwilling learn some basic etiquette and civility they all need to be kicked out of the people's house. President Trump and his administration has put up with a lot more than I would with those rude, obnoxious activists pretending to be reporters much longer than I ever would have.

Slow the video down to .25. It looks like Acosta didn't keep him hands to himself.

I think I would be in a pretty nasty mood if I was treated the way they treat him.

"Mr. President, is it not true that you have never denied that you are in no way not unlike, in some ways, similar to those leaders that identify with white supremacy?"

ek2mQPf.png

The karate grab at 1:30

"He did not lay a hand on the woman".

Enemy of the people... enemy of the people...

Forum List

Back