Pressure Grows for Resignation

They are targeted as having lower self control and ethical judgement. Look at the abortion issue and the stereotype attacks of how characterized in general.

How are they targeted as having 'lower self control and ethical judgment', surely you have tons of examples? Let's hear them.

The abortion issue is about the murder of innocent life, you lefties just like to frame it as oppression of women and trying to 'control' women. Guess what, if women controlled themselves then abortion wouldn't even be an issue. Most people don't care about a woman and her sex life, it's when it results in having to murder an innocent child that it becomes an issue.

RACIST MOTIVATED POSTING 'luiza'

Pro child killer Jihadis

IMG-20231211-WA0002.jpg

They are targeted as having lower self control and ethical judgement. Look at the abortion issue and the stereotype attacks of how characterized in general.
Good grief. Womens "rights" DO NOT extend to the SPECIAL PRIVILEGE of taking an innocent human life

It is "your people" who insist on forcing mentally ill biological MALES in women's restrooms and sports

See what I mean by me pointing out your very limited skills .
Talk to a point I raised ,or , Walk On By .

Or , Tell me why Jews should be free of criticism when they are deliberately involved in a Psy Op as a ruse to pursue Genocide .

If it is all too difficult for you , join in the Puzzle Topics and have "Fun" .
Woof , woof .
Hamas mass murdered 1,400 Jews on Oct 7. That was not a Jewish plot.

Hamas mass murdered 1,400 Jews on Oct 7. That was not a Jewish plot.
Given the fact that Netanyahu propped up Hamas to stop negotiating for a 2 state solution, we as Americans need to rethink our support for the Israeli government.

Protesting against the Israeli government is not anti semitism. That what's going on at these colleges. Nobody is supporting genocide. But this is what the right is using as a political wedge just like they used black athletes kneeling during the national anthem. However this is what happens every time the Israeli government is opposed.

How are they targeted as having 'lower self control and ethical judgment', surely you have tons of examples? Let's hear them.

The abortion issue is about the murder of innocent life, you lefties just like to frame it as oppression of women and trying to 'control' women. Guess what, if women controlled themselves then abortion wouldn't even be an issue. Most people don't care about a woman and her sex life, it's when it results in having to murder an innocent child that it becomes an issue.
Nope. You guys hold the women responsible, as they are assigned to carry the burden while most men go on their merry ways from vagina to vagina, sewing their seed with little long term consequence and definitely not generally held responsible as they will not be in the picture for long, yet the women are characterized as loose and not wanting to take responsibility and many (if not most) simply are not and will not be up to the responsibility that comes with bearing and rearing a child.

Isn't that what free speech is all about?

This isn't about Free Speech for university presidents.

This is about equality under university administration.

When misgendering someone is an offense worthy of firing a professor or expelling a student, it's reprehensible that public cries for a genocide of The Jews is only an offense under certain, undefined, contextual circumstances.

Good grief. Womens "rights" DO NOT extend to the SPECIAL PRIVILEGE of taking an innocent human life

It is "your people" who insist on forcing mentally ill biological MALES in women's restrooms and sports
I hear you. If they are dumb enough to get knocked up by a guy unfit to live with, they deserve to suffer the consequences for 18 years, while the guy goes on his way. That is republican ethic. Hold the woman responsible for carrying the fetus, and after that, here is some welfare money, though not enough for a middle class life, and quite often a welcome to the permanent underclass (ne mother and child) to perpetuate the cycle, as she struggle to support them both.

Don't blame me for boys in the girls room, or long dick dong showering with your daughter in the locker room. I don't approve of it either. In my opinion if a guy wants to be a girl, they should lose the dick the day the start the hormone treatments and not ever be considered a full fledged girl, as they ain't.

Hold the woman responsible for carrying the fetus, and after that, here is some welfare money, though not enough for a middle class life, and quite often a welcome to the permanent underclass (ne mother and child) to perpetuate the cycle, as she struggle to support them both.
Your limited scenario embraces the murder of an innocent, while painting a picture with no other alternatives. The male parent should definitely be held accountable but is not--that is a democrat ethic, as you put it. Strange that you have ignored the fact that people are lining up to adopt and that an unwanted child can be surrendered at any hospital, fire or police station with no questions asked. Funny how democrats seem to forget that.

Your limited scenario embraces the murder of an innocent, while painting a picture with no other alternatives. The male parent should definitely be held accountable but is not--that is a democrat ethic, as you put it. Strange that you have ignored the fact that people are lining up to adopt and that an unwanted child can be surrendered at any hospital, fire or police station with no questions asked. Funny how democrats seem to forget that.
Oh yes, the guaranteed human incubator theory, under penalty of law. I forgot.

Oh yes, the guaranteed human incubator theory, under penalty of law. I forgot.
Yeah, when two irresponsible people engage in unprotected sex, that is a recipe for the guaranteed human incubator. As I recall murder is prohibited by law--I guess you forgot that too. Aren't you an advocate for "Actions have consequences?"

Forum List

Back