Pretty much!

Who’s asking you to repeat yourself?

It’s the same demonizing bullshit excuses for paying lousy wages.

I repeat, a work ethic should be rewarded with a living wage.
Not if that particular job can’t warrant the cost. The market and consumers have a tendency to set what the value is. Someone could have a great work ethic but has a job that doesn’t pay and can’t demand a living wage because either the product produced doesn’t have a high enough market value or the job in itself doesn’t contribute enough to the whole. That’s why education is important. To many times we have adults working jobs meant for part time teenagers, those adults have decided that they will stay in that job and then are surprised that they can’t get paid more. The job was never meant to support and adult with expenses.

And yet men used to support families on manual labor jobs.
Men and women working manual labor jobs still do support families.They are jobs that require some skill and thought. Those aren’t the jobs that I mentioned and you know it. Why are you being obtuse? Never mind your being obtuse because you can’t back up anything you say and your generalization statements fall flat because they a uttered from the mouth of an alarmist. Try to be honest and then a real conversation could develop. I doubt that is possible with you.

Wow.

All you had to do was stop the discussion. There’s no reason for the personal insults.

And there are very few manual labor jobs that will support a family. By manual labor, I meant unskilled work.

Now, I am having a conversation. I don’t mind clarifying or supporting my position. Clearly, it has triggered you.
Your definition of manual labor is incorrect. Entry level unskilled manual labor is completely different and the market has placed a value on that. I am not triggered in Any sense. I was trying present you with facts, you chose to ignore them and make unsubstantiated statements. You aren’t having a conversation because you keep uttering a prviuosy debunked talking point. Gather your thoughts and come back with cognitive rational.

Far too many big words for that one to grasp

Not if that particular job can’t warrant the cost. The market and consumers have a tendency to set what the value is. Someone could have a great work ethic but has a job that doesn’t pay and can’t demand a living wage because either the product produced doesn’t have a high enough market value or the job in itself doesn’t contribute enough to the whole. That’s why education is important. To many times we have adults working jobs meant for part time teenagers, those adults have decided that they will stay in that job and then are surprised that they can’t get paid more. The job was never meant to support and adult with expenses.

And yet men used to support families on manual labor jobs.
Men and women working manual labor jobs still do support families.They are jobs that require some skill and thought. Those aren’t the jobs that I mentioned and you know it. Why are you being obtuse? Never mind your being obtuse because you can’t back up anything you say and your generalization statements fall flat because they a uttered from the mouth of an alarmist. Try to be honest and then a real conversation could develop. I doubt that is possible with you.

Wow.

All you had to do was stop the discussion. There’s no reason for the personal insults.

And there are very few manual labor jobs that will support a family. By manual labor, I meant unskilled work.

Now, I am having a conversation. I don’t mind clarifying or supporting my position. Clearly, it has triggered you.
Your definition of manual labor is incorrect. Entry level unskilled manual labor is completely different and the market has placed a value on that. I am not triggered in Any sense. I was trying present you with facts, you chose to ignore them and make unsubstantiated statements. You aren’t having a conversation because you keep uttering a prviuosy debunked talking point. Gather your thoughts and come back with cognitive rational.

Far too many big words for that one to grasp
Obviously

Forum List

Back