'Price tag' in Jerusalem's Dormition Abbey

Visit the fascinating land of the Bible

Where thanks to zeal:eusa_pray:ts of all persuasions, there's always plenty for everybody to get :eek:utraged about -- regardless of your religious affiliation.

"all i see is a bunch of jews and zionists trying to justify the desecration of a christian abbey"

Since no such thing is going on - Lipush in particular condemned those acts! - it appears that your vision is faulty, sealie.

Jew-hate will do that to a person, yes it will.

oh, hogwash, marg. the diversion and minimising it of it is the same as justifying it.

that's like me saying "oh, how horrible about adelle biton, but at least she lived, unlike the worshippers at the al-khalil mosque when baruch goldstein ran amok."

justifying jewish bigotry will do that to a person, maggie, yes it will.
It certainly is amusing for the Jew haters like Seal to bring up Goldstein once again (how many times have we seen Goldstein mentioned by the Jew haters?) since they don't seem to have much to bring up. Meanwhile, of course, Seal would never ever mention Muslims who have been murdered by other Muslims because of the sect they belong to, and these are incidents which happen over and over and over all over the Muslim world. Forget the Catholics who have been murdered in the Muslim world by Seal's newfound friends. This doesn't seem to faze him. Seal thought he was really onto something very important by starting a new thread about a few incidents committed by Jews, but he certainly wouldn't mention those innocents who are actually blown up while praying in their houses of worship by his friends. The Jews were not involved so in his mind it is not worthwhile to even be thinking about these incidents.

Sixty churches destroyed in Egypt now by Seal's friends--the Muslims.

hey, fugface, unlike you i choose my friends by their qualities, not by their ethnicity of religion.

i don't like people who burn churches, synagogues, mosques, temples or what have you but you seem more than delighted to bring us the news every day. only a jew would get off on churches being burned.

hey, fugface, unlike you i choose my friends by their qualities, not by their ethnicity of religion.

i don't like people who burn churches, synagogues, mosques, temples or what have you but you seem more than delighted to bring us the news every day. only a jew would get off on churches being burned.

I'm just bringing a newsbit that was on NBC Nightly News last night. I'm not the one scouring the Internet for the most obscure items maligning Jews or Israelis.

I'm just bringing a newsbit that was on NBC Nightly News last night. I'm not the one scouring the Internet for the most obscure items maligning Jews or Israelis.

two israeli papers and wiki is called "scouring".

i'll attribute the chouce of that word to the usuaal hyperbolic whining so popular among jews and zionists.

only time a look for more is when some clown says it is only a one time incident so i do a search and presto...the first page of a search gives me plenty of what i need.

Forum List

Back