🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Priest Calls Biden an Embarrassment To Catholicism

I literally don't give a shit. The Catholic Church is a criminal org that makes the mafia look like rank amateurs.
We've established that you are less than articulate, and continue to post in the language you learned on the wall of the 3rd grade boys bathroom, or were taught by what should have been a loving family.
And, nothing could be more representative of your level of political sophistication, as well.

Is that the language you were exposed to growing up?

Are you no longer able to converse in an adult manner?

No wonder you have such...fixated....views.

I would call the whole See of the catholic priest a bunch of pedo freaks. They sin while serving God and do not follow the teachings of Christ. They hoard wealth.
That's why Joe picked the Catholic church, you get to sniff and grope children as your religion

To be honest, I would alter the thread title by changing the word "Priest" to "Planet" and simply omit "To Catholicism" off the end.

We've established that you are less than articulate, and continue to post in the language you learned on the wall of the 3rd grade boys bathroom, or were taught by what should have been a loving family.
And, nothing could be more representative of your level of political sophistication, as well.

Yeah, you can't deny what the Catholic Church has done by attacking a poster...

It's hard to respect any church that harbors pedophiles and abortion advocates.

They DO have an alternative:

Soooo.....how do you feel about government school employees???

The product of the study, titled the John Jay Report indicated that some 11,000 allegations had been made against 4,392 priests in the USA. This number constituted approximately 4% of the priests who had served during the period covered by the survey (1950–2002).

Catholic Church sex abuse cases in the United States - Wikipedia

What percent of teachers are child molestors?

They quoted a study that found that study up to 5 percent of teachers engage in some form of sexual abuse of students, from inappropriate verbal flirtation to intercourse. According to the National Center for Education Statistics.Apr 7, 2017

Who is more likely to sexually abuse your child? A Sex Offender or
Wheres the evidence that all those teachers have been charged?

The priests and religion are the ones rooting kids but the overwhelming majority of godbotherers haven't got the guts to do anything.

It's hard to respect any church that harbors pedophiles and abortion advocates.

They DO have an alternative:

Well, paedophilia doesn't prejudice the person based on their religion, even atheists undertake it. It's just that, when someone gets caught, it's bigger news if they're a church goer.

I take it those who feel offended by Slow Joe being criticized by the priest, deflected the thread onto the church. I've noticed that this deflection technique is well used around here when ya hit a nerve.

The story is about Slow Joe being crap as a Catholic. I would bet, if he choose any religion, he wouldn't have a clue what it was about. Well, he would be crap as an atheist as well.

Well, paedophilia doesn't prejudice the person based on their religion, even atheists undertake it. It's just that, when someone gets caught, it's bigger news if they're a church goer.

I take it those who feel offended by Slow Joe being criticized by the priest, deflected the thread onto the church. I've noticed that this deflection technique is well used around here when ya hit a nerve.

The story is about Slow Joe being crap as a Catholic. I would bet, if he choose any religion, he wouldn't have a clue what it was about. Well, he would be crap as an atheist as well.
Perhaps he might have had a tenuous grasp on that at one time. But it's been a lot of years since - if he ever had one - it slipped away with the rest of what used to be his mind.

He has a point. Biden calls himself a Catholic. but he does not follow the teachings of the RCC.

he thinks we Cahtolics will believe in his stupid climate change bs and transgenderim and baby killing just because HE, the president( !!) -- NOT... callss himself a Catholic

sheez...

I could call myself a millionaire... but my bank account would vehemently disagree...

++

he thinks we Cahtolics will believe in his stupid climate change bs and transgenderim and baby killing just because HE, the president( !!) -- NOT... callss himself a Catholic

sheez...

I could call myself a millionaire... but my bank account would vehemently disagree...

++
Spelling bro...

fixed is bad enough

I call his views... well, many adjectives come to mind.. but JUVENILE seems to spring to the top thereof

Plenty of priests backed Hitler, so of course you'll find some who hate liberals.

Some priests don't like democracy. They want a christofascist state. Liberals oppose their fascism utopia, so they hate liberals.

Why yes, it really is that simple. Those who hate democracy hate liberals. It's pretty much a one-to-one correlation.

Biden's a Kermit Gosnell Catholic.
You Dr. Gosnell, the hero of the pro-life movement?

After all, it is your platform that every abortion doctor should be a Gosnell. You love abortion as long as it's dirty and dangerous. If Dr. Gosnell was in front of you, you'd reflexively suck his ass hard.

You may notice that almost all American Catholics are cafeteria Catholics, which mean you're being a shit-streaked hypocrite again. Nothing new there, little fascist.

But then, the Pope himself is pretty much a cafeteria Catholic these days. Sucks to be you. Can you give us some good pope-hate now? You know you want to. You must really, really hate Catholics.

And if you disagree, tell us how much you hate every Catholic who uses birth control. Which is pretty much all of them in the USA.

You Dr. Gosnell, the hero of the pro-life movement?

After all, it is your platform that every abortion doctor should be a Gosnell. You love abortion as long as it's dirty and dangerous. If Dr. Gosnell was in front of you, you'd reflexively suck his ass hard.

You may notice that almost all American Catholics are cafeteria Catholics, which mean you're being a shit-streaked hypocrite again. Nothing new there, little fascist.

But then, the Pope himself is pretty much a cafeteria Catholic these days. Sucks to be you. Can you give us some good pope-hate now? You know you want to. You must really, really hate Catholics.

And if you disagree, tell us how much you hate every Catholic who uses birth control. Which is pretty much all of them in the USA.

Why do you insist you have the 'right' to kill innocent human beings???

That's why Joe picked the Catholic church, you get to sniff and grope children as your religion
shows ignorance

Protestant "churches" actually have almost twice as much incidence of pedophilia than the Catholic clergy

I've heard that from 2 different (non fake) news sources...

but of course, the stereotype must be kept alive

damn truth

damn everything... attack the Church Christ founded...

in which case you will also damn yourself... but hey... the Church must be damned (by the damned)

Plenty of priests backed Hitler, so of course you'll find some who hate liberals.

Some priests don't like democracy. They want a christofascist state. Liberals oppose their fascism utopia, so they hate liberals.

Why yes, it really is that simple. Those who hate democracy hate liberals. It's pretty much a one-to-one correlation.
I have nevr heard of ONE priest backing Hitler... and the pope was NOT helping him, as goes the myth

he (the pope) actually kept Jews in the Vatican and in monasteries to save their lives

but again, the Catholic Church must be attacked regardless of those pesky things called facts

Forum List

Back