priest has 3some with dominatrices on altar

harmonica

Diamond Member
Sep 1, 2017
..well, I don't see anything wrong with it ....and the church is the people, not the building
...I say good for him--it wasn't children or men
..it wasn't in public
1602368136360.png

To be fair, if I was going to go down the whole Catholic fantasy thing. I might go ...

GW 2345-1.jpg

Instead of ....

555227_black_alt1_lg.jpg

But, hey! That's just me.

..well, I don't see anything wrong with it ....and the church is the people, not the building
..it wasn't in public
An altar is a sacred shrine within a church, intended for a sacred purpose. What other sacred shrines/places do you believe should be used by consenting threesomes?

..it wasn't in public
An altar is a sacred shrine within a church, intended for a sacred purpose. What other sacred shrines/places do you believe should be used by consenting threesomes?
1. it's just a building and furniture
2. religion is man made--all fake stuff
3. I don't care--just as long as he had a good time
4. priests have been RAPING children for a long time--and then the hierarchy tried to cover it up
5. the church TORTURED people for not believing their fake fairy tales
6. the church pillaged a christian city for------------$$$$$
Siege of Zara - Wikipedia
7. a lot of the you people that say that are sinners who do the same or WORSE--worse being just '''unchristian'' to others/etc ....etc

An altar is a sacred shrine within a church, intended for a sacred purpose.

What is sacred to some, my be totally irrelevant to another.

31e33b9d5ff81a3c3c562702c9aec1cb.jpg

The physical construct of man have little to do with the immensity of heaven.

..it's not like some stranger from Timbuktu did it--it was the church member--the priest!
..so it was ok with HIM

The Archdiocese of New Orleans has burned an altar on which a priest allegedly recorded himself performing sexual acts with two dominatrices, saying the desecration was 'demonic' and 'deplorable.'
freedom of religion in name only ....

..it's not like some stranger from Timbuktu did it--it was the church member--the priest!
..so it was ok with HIM
And he has your approval--which is the point that is applicable to this thread. Christians are cautioned that sin begins with what is in the heart. The priest's heart is not the only heart easy to read in this thread. If you were to visit Native American sites, would you be willing to desecrate--and permit desecration--on these holy sites? Hopefully not, and that contempt is aimed only at Catholic sacred sites.

..so it was ok with HIM
And he has your approval--which is the point that is applicable to this thread. Christians are cautioned that sin begins with what is in the heart. The priest's heart is not the only heart easy to read in this thread. If you were to visit Native American sites, would you be willing to desecrate--and permit desecration--on these holy sites? Hopefully not, and that contempt is aimed only at Catholic sacred sites.
Well..most of that freaky shit misses me...but I did get a hand job during Mass...I was 14--1st real gf....and yeah...you can get to heaven by going to church..just sayin'~

you can get to heaven by going to church
The focal point of religion is to teach a way of living this life, loving God and His ways, and loving our fellow human beings. Respect is a part of that love--not only of the person sitting next to you, but respect for all. We are not always all going to meet that standard all the time, but it is still a great standard to keep before us.

The focal point of religion is to teach a way of living this life, loving God and His ways, and loving our fellow human beings. Respect is a part of that love--not only of the person sitting next to you, but respect for all. We are not always all going to meet that standard all the time, but it is still a great standard to keep before us.
The focal point of religion is to teach a way of living this life, loving God and His (their) ways, and loving our fellow human beings. Respect is a part of that love--not only of the person sitting next to you, but respect for all. We are not always all going to meet that standard all the time, but it is still a great standard to keep before us.
consensual sex is their way -
1602379906948.png

meriweather the hag how becoming in her christian white sheet. surly it's in the bible.

..it wasn't in public
Liberty university

In my day, the priests never had 3somes on the altars, I don't know why they think this is appropriate.

The whole problem IMHO is that Francis is an extremist that goes for this kind of shit.

The Catholic Church needs to tell Francis to take a hike, and bring in an old school Pontiff like Pius V that was of the thought that this just shouldn't be done.

The focal point of religion is to teach a way of living this life, loving God and His (their) ways, and loving our fellow human beings. Respect is a part of that love--not only of the person sitting next to you, but respect for all. We are not always all going to meet that standard all the time, but it is still a great standard to keep before us.
View attachment 399978
meriweather the hag how becoming in her christian white sheet. surly it's in the bible.
You deserve whatever hell your life is.

View attachment 399978
no bing, I am not a christian -
1602385636860.png

been working late in the evening lately - nice linen is it egyptian cotton ...

Forum List

Back