Prince Andrew Accuser tweets i'm not suicidal warns evil people want me quiet

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
A sure warning sign of being suicidal is to make announcements about not being suicidal --WJC

36-year-old Virginia Roberts, who claims to have been a sex trafficking victim of deceased pedophile Jeffrey Epstein and says Prince Andrew sexually abused her, fears for her life and wants the world to know she’s “not suicidal.”
Prince Andrew Accuser Tweets “I’m Not Suicidal,” Warns “Evil People Want Me Quiet”

Hmmmm . funny how they always just commit suicide and the dumb asses on the left fall for it all like idiots.
Nah... They don’t actually fall for it. Most of em’ anyhow. That’s just how they express breathing a sigh of relief that one of their hero’s have managed to dodge prosecution.

Sounds like she is taking precautions in case she winds up dead and it's claimed she did it herself.

36-year-old Virginia Roberts, who claims to have been a sex trafficking victim of deceased pedophile Jeffrey Epstein and says Prince Andrew sexually abused her, fears for her life and wants the world to know she’s “not suicidal.”
Prince Andrew Accuser Tweets “I’m Not Suicidal,” Warns “Evil People Want Me Quiet”

Hmmmm . funny how they always just commit suicide and the dumb asses on the left fall for it all like idiots.

Did Andrew put a contract out on her with the Clinton's? Sounds like.

What with Epstein BFF in the WH, he has lots of means of making her "suicide".

Forum List

Back