Prince Harry engaged to Meghan Markle

Meghan is divorced, mulatto, American and considerably older than Harry. His engagement is a huge FU to the entire family or as he sees it, the monarchy itself, which he despises. This is not a foundation upon which to build a successful marriage. At some future date, continually giving your family the finger gets old. He gets along well with his brother that's about all. He's been in therapy for years dealing with his emotions over the death of his mother. This is just more "treatment".

If you remember, Harry once went to a costume party in full SS officer uniform. This is just stage two of that exhibition.

^^^^ Tipsycatlover get's it.

Why would anyone want it?

I mean Tipsycatlover in her responses in this thread illustrates she gets it why Harry is marrying the Mulatto, it's a rebellion against his family who apart from William he has always been problematic to that family from the boozing and drugs to public embarrassments like being drunk and naked with hooker type women in Las Vegas and getting filmed doing that and it being across the newspapers to as Tipsy said wearing that uniform to a party. So the natural next rebellion is marrying a half Black woman which behind closed doors anyone will know Queen Elizabeth is not going to be happy about.
So just what problem do you have with a person who has a European-descended parent and an African-descended parent? The only thing that matters is that these two are happy together in the end.

The royals have become more Liberal, thank God.

The British royal family officially announced Prince Harry's engagement to actress Meghan Markle on Monday, with the wedding set to take place in spring 2018. The couple now begin a media blitz, beginning with an interview that will air on British television later tonight.

What they're saying: Harry's brother and sister-in-law, the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge, issued a statement: "We are very excited for Harry and Meghan. It has been wonderful getting to know Meghan and to see how happy she and Harry are together."
Who gives a fuck, I sure don't..We kicked England's butt over 200 years ago, just so we don't have to put up with the royal pain in the asses. Yet here are a few swooning over them, like they are better than US... Which they aren't..

Just think; because you rebellious colonials were revolting you now have to watch and play a variation of Rounders rather than enjoy the delights of CRICKET!! You now have NFL(kneelers anyone) instead of RUGBY!! I'd say you LOST!!!

Greg

Ah cricket. The stability of the Empire. :)

Meghan is divorced, mulatto, American and considerably older than Harry. His engagement is a huge FU to the entire family or as he sees it, the monarchy itself, which he despises. This is not a foundation upon which to build a successful marriage. At some future date, continually giving your family the finger gets old. He gets along well with his brother that's about all. He's been in therapy for years dealing with his emotions over the death of his mother. This is just more "treatment".

If you remember, Harry once went to a costume party in full SS officer uniform. This is just stage two of that exhibition.

I mean Tipsycatlover in her responses in this thread illustrates she gets it why Harry is marrying the Mulatto, it's a rebellion against his family who apart from William he has always been problematic to that family from the boozing and drugs to public embarrassments like being drunk and naked with hooker type women in Las Vegas and getting filmed doing that and it being across the newspapers to as Tipsy said wearing that uniform to a party. So the natural next rebellion is marrying a half Black woman which behind closed doors anyone will know Queen Elizabeth is not going to be happy about.

It's not like this came from out of the blue. At the time Diana died, she was having an affair with Pakistani, Dodi Al Fayed and rumored to be pregnant with this child. Al Fayed's father maintained that the monarchy had Diana and Dodi killed to prevent a non white child born into the royal family. This has got to be an impossible burden for a boy, devoted to his mother, to bear. Harry intends to force a non white baby down the collective Royal throat and make them choke on it.

How can this not be obvious?????

Exactly and there is something psychological about this from Harry, the other situation is that British Royal family has a modern history of all being divorced the marriages not lasting, so then will be the same Harry will stick it to the family who treated his mother with such contempt by giving them a Mulatto child as payback - which is the most outrageous thing he can do now, see my other comments you don't oil drill or coal burn it's just not social protocol - and then when that happens he'll divorce this Meghan woman, I say probably the whole thing is finished within two years.

The British royal family officially announced Prince Harry's engagement to actress Meghan Markle on Monday, with the wedding set to take place in spring 2018. The couple now begin a media blitz, beginning with an interview that will air on British television later tonight.

What they're saying: Harry's brother and sister-in-law, the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge, issued a statement: "We are very excited for Harry and Meghan. It has been wonderful getting to know Meghan and to see how happy she and Harry are together."
An occasion for splendid hats! I can't wait!
View attachment 162932
I never understood the British preoccupation with hats. When Camilla Parker-Bowles married Prince Charles, she looked like she had a sheaf of grass growing out of her head. I learned to hate hats during my childhood growing up in the U.S. in the Roman Catholic Church, which had an obsession back then with female persons having to have something stuck on their heads to enter the church, resulting in me sometimes wearing a tissue pinned to my head. This custom was so stupid, so moronic. For me to put something on my head now, it must be 25 degrees or below.

Not really; stopped us boys dipping the girls hair into molten candle wax. Crikey we copped it, especially if their hair caught fire.

Greg

Saw that this morning, and the first thing I thought of was, Grace Kelly and Monaco.

"Saw that this morning, and the first thing I thought of was, Grace Kelly and Monaco."

Will Grace Kelly was perfect and exquisite and sophisticated, this Meghan woman is half Jungle Bunny her mother is negro.

Harry the Oil Driller, the Mother on the left.

spl1414448-032-1492796220.jpg

Doesn't seem to bother the royal family, why does it bother you?

are you a racist?
Of course she is racist.

Will you do not know what you are talking about on any level in this thread, all you therefore can do is just Troll me, all you know is that being American you are happy to call yourself a Melting Pot of Mutts who have no idea where you even originated from because you are a Melting Pot and you all hate peoples and nations who do not want to go full on Multicultural into a Melting Pot.

Listen if someone wants to marry a Mulatto and they are say Middle Class, who cares, but Upper Class it's not social protocol to oil drill or burn the coal, it's just not done as in marrying that type, again Americans don't get this because you have no actual Class System.

EG. You think something like the Kennedy's are the Highest Class, ridiculous they get there because of bootlegging in the 1920s, the Kennedy DNA is from poor Irish who went to America during the Potato Famine, this is who then JFK was the lowest Class possible ie. even below Working Class, he was the descendent of poor Irish who escape the Potato Famine, that his father made a lot of money changes nothing, you can never change your Class ever. If you are from Working Class and you make 2 BILLION you are still Working Class because that's your Heritage.
If she wasn't so funny and pathetic, she'd be really, really sad.

An occasion for splendid hats! I can't wait!
View attachment 162932
I never understood the British preoccupation with hats. When Camilla Parker-Bowles married Prince Charles, she looked like she had a sheaf of grass growing out of her head. I learned to hate hats during my childhood growing up in the U.S. in the Roman Catholic Church, which had an obsession back then with female persons having to have something stuck on their heads to enter the church, resulting in me sometimes wearing a tissue pinned to my head. This custom was so stupid, so moronic. For me to put something on my head now, it must be 25 degrees or below.
Actually, I can't stand hats so much I wear earmuffs instead of hats when it gets very cold.

The vast majority of those hats the English aristocrats wear are really stupid and ugly. Those women look very, very silly and foolish. I guess MM will have to start wearing them too.

Ever tried a fascinator?

They can be very pretty indeed.

Greg

There hasn't been any change in the family. Harry has his own demons to slay. If Harry were the heir to the crown then he would be required to abdicate to marry this girl. No difference.

Harry has a lot of baggage over his mother's death. This marriage of rebellion isn't going to help. This is not a marriage to last.
Why would this be a "marriage of rebellion"? It just seems to be two people who have found each other. No one other than themselves can know what it is like when they are alone together: laugh? cry? have hot sex? Tickle each other? All of the above?
Remember how long it took for Harry's father to finally wed the love of his life after his sham marriage to Harry's mother, who just was selected because she was a virgin and royal.
If Harry and Meghan are in the same bed together and happy when the lights go out, this is all that matters.

Should never have married Diana. She was basically a brood mare.

Camille was considered to be not aristocratic enough in those days. Can you imagine?
The royal family wanted a virgin of royal blood who had no idea what she was getting into and could be impregnated and produce heirs. Poor, poor thing, Diana. I think that she tried her hardest and had a decent heart, even though she was not the brightest human on the planet.

She had to undergo tests to define her fertility prior to marriage.
It was pretty disgusting. People continue to trade in female bodies up until today, and some people actually find this acceptable when we all know that this practice is indecent and anti-human.

This had to stop. The monarchy almost fell, due to the Queen's behaviour, or lack of it, and public opinion, following Diana's death.

Tony Blair saved the day. And ever since, they've had to adapt.

So just what problem do you have with a person who has a European-descended parent and an African-descended parent? The only thing that matters is that these two are happy together in the end.

Nobody is happy in that family except Charles and Camilla and William and Kate, the others have a long history of being totally not happy.

Will you do not know what you are talking about on any level in this thread, all you therefore can do is just Troll me, all you know is that being American you are happy to call yourself a Melting Pot of Mutts who have no idea where you even originated from because you are a Melting Pot and you all hate peoples and nations who do not want to go full on Multicultural into a Melting Pot.

Listen if someone wants to marry a Mulatto and they are say Middle Class, who cares, but Upper Class it's not social protocol to oil drill or burn the coal, it's just not done as in marrying that type, again Americans don't get this because you have no actual Class System.

EG. You think something like the Kennedy's are the Highest Class, ridiculous they get there because of bootlegging in the 1920s, the Kennedy DNA is from poor Irish who went to America during the Potato Famine, this is who then JFK was the lowest Class possible ie. even below Working Class, he was the descendent of poor Irish who escape the Potato Famine, that his father made a lot of money changes nothing, you can never change your Class ever. If you are from Working Class and you make 2 BILLION you are still Working Class because that's your Heritage.

You are devoid of humour but you are the pathetic one, also you are a sad loser, so just go away.

already told you, I'm from English, Scots, Irish, and German blood.

We were here long before the revolution, and you'll find the name of one of my great uncles at the bottom of the Declaration of Independence.

Kennedys bought their class, as did most of the supposed American upper class we have today.

when was the last time one of your ancestors EARNED their title?

100 years ago? 200?

"My family is important because 500 years ago, a king/queen knighted my great great great great etc grandfather"

bullshit.

That makes your family leeches, not heroes.

Big change compared to 1936.
Why? It's not like Harry is abdicating.

The attitudes, and all that went with it! Social change, and conventions. That sort of thing.
There hasn't been any change in the family. Harry has his own demons to slay. If Harry were the heir to the crown then he would be required to abdicate to marry this girl. No difference.

Harry has a lot of baggage over his mother's death. This marriage of rebellion isn't going to help. This is not a marriage to last.

Well if Harry was heir to that British Throne no way would they have allowed him to marry a Mulatto. Well Diana who was basically a whore had a thing for fucking Pakis and that Kebab Dodi so Harry has inherited that from her except it's half African his one.

Meghan pre nose job and other plastic surgery work even so she retains strong African features.

meghan-markle-nose-job-childhood-photos-pp.jpg

Why the racist crap?

You only joined on October 11, therefore why should I give you a response other than this, I should not.

Now now; you can take the lad out of Newcastle but you can't take Newcastle out of the lad. It is a truism if somewhat often honoured in the breach. I don't think the Mulatto thing comes into it these days. After all, 95% of the British Empire were People of Colour and very many of those African American. I think it's quite a healthy advance that most seem delighted for Harry. It would be catastrophic events that would lead him to the Crown and I can't see it happening. If he's happy with the lass then fine, and the more children the better.

I don't see it as a matter of FU Royal family, but I do see it as LOVE. Things were so much better when we had arranged marriages. Sigh.

Greg

If they are! In this case, it looks like Harry is using this marriage as a form of therapy to deal with whatever is going on in his head. Harry has said many times that all he wanted was an obscure retirement and a chance to work on his pet charities and projects. If his wife wants to be a boffo box office actress trading on a famous name, this is going to be a short marriage.

We were here long before the revolution, and you'll find the name of one of my great uncles at the bottom of the Declaration of Independence.

Kennedys bought their class, as did most of the supposed American upper class we have today.

100 years ago? 200?

"My family is important because 500 years ago, a king/queen knighted my great great great great etc grandfather"

bullshit.

I don't think anyone can take credit for what an ancestor did, or even a parent. For anyone else. A person can only take credit for his or her own achievements. And that includes thinking oneself superior for being of any particular race, ethnicity, nationality, etc. It's all an accident of birth and nothing more.

100 years ago? 200?

bullshit.

Not at all. Since when are the Aristocracy leeches? Seems most were merely officially RECOGNISED. They were already successful; the Titles merely reflected that.

Greg

If they are! In this case, it looks like Harry is using this marriage as a form of therapy to deal with whatever is going on in his head. Harry has said many times that all he wanted was an obscure retirement and a chance to work on his pet charities and projects. If his wife wants to be a boffo box office actress trading on a famous name, this is going to be a short marriage.

Damn love!! It's a bloody DISEASE!!

Greg

100 years ago? 200?

bullshit.

"when was the last time one of your ancestors EARNED their title?"

This illustrates what I have been saying Americans do not have a Class System or comprehend what a Class System is, you do NOT EARN these things, we do not have to EARN these things because our Ancestors many many Centuries ago already did things that were so important or spectacular or whatever that it was BESTOWED on them by the Monarch of the day as a gratitude and then this is carried down the line from generation to generation across the Centuries.

It never in history has been about EARNING anything.

100 years ago? 200?

bullshit.

Actually, you have more royalty in the US than in the UK. Descendants of Queen Victoria, kinsmen of Prince Charles, many escaped to America as a result of the Russian Revolution. I remember reading about a 'Her Royal Imperial Highness so and so' working as a nurse in an American hospital. Devoid of all Royal status.

Forum List

Back