Prince Harry engaged to Meghan Markle

Meghan is divorced, mulatto, American and considerably older than Harry. His engagement is a huge FU to the entire family or as he sees it, the monarchy itself, which he despises. This is not a foundation upon which to build a successful marriage. At some future date, continually giving your family the finger gets old. He gets along well with his brother that's about all. He's been in therapy for years dealing with his emotions over the death of his mother. This is just more "treatment".

If you remember, Harry once went to a costume party in full SS officer uniform. This is just stage two of that exhibition.

^^^^ Tipsycatlover get's it.

Why would anyone want it?

Will you do not know what you are talking about on any level in this thread, all you therefore can do is just Troll me, all you know is that being American you are happy to call yourself a Melting Pot of Mutts who have no idea where you even originated from because you are a Melting Pot and you all hate peoples and nations who do not want to go full on Multicultural into a Melting Pot.

Listen if someone wants to marry a Mulatto and they are say Middle Class, who cares, but Upper Class it's not social protocol to oil drill or burn the coal, it's just not done as in marrying that type, again Americans don't get this because you have no actual Class System.

EG. You think something like the Kennedy's are the Highest Class, ridiculous they get there because of bootlegging in the 1920s, the Kennedy DNA is from poor Irish who went to America during the Potato Famine, this is who then JFK was the lowest Class possible ie. even below Working Class, he was the descendent of poor Irish who escape the Potato Famine, that his father made a lot of money changes nothing, you can never change your Class ever. If you are from Working Class and you make 2 BILLION you are still Working Class because that's your Heritage.

already told you, I'm from English, Scots, Irish, and German blood.

We were here long before the revolution, and you'll find the name of one of my great uncles at the bottom of the Declaration of Independence.

Kennedys bought their class, as did most of the supposed American upper class we have today.

when was the last time one of your ancestors EARNED their title?

100 years ago? 200?

"My family is important because 500 years ago, a king/queen knighted my great great great great etc grandfather"

bullshit.

That makes your family leeches, not heroes.
I don't think anyone can take credit for what an ancestor did, or even a parent. For anyone else. A person can only take credit for his or her own achievements. And that includes thinking oneself superior for being of any particular race, ethnicity, nationality, etc. It's all an accident of birth and nothing more.

Who said anything about being superior? I like the old saying: as good as you are and as bad as I am, I'm as good as you are as bad as I am.

That says it all really. And yes: I am quite pleased that my dad was recognised by his King (in exile) with being an Officer of the Order of St Michael (Civil). I don't think it raised my status any though.

Greg

Meghan is divorced, mulatto, American and considerably older than Harry. His engagement is a huge FU to the entire family or as he sees it, the monarchy itself, which he despises. This is not a foundation upon which to build a successful marriage. At some future date, continually giving your family the finger gets old. He gets along well with his brother that's about all. He's been in therapy for years dealing with his emotions over the death of his mother. This is just more "treatment".

If you remember, Harry once went to a costume party in full SS officer uniform. This is just stage two of that exhibition.

Will you do not know what you are talking about on any level in this thread, all you therefore can do is just Troll me, all you know is that being American you are happy to call yourself a Melting Pot of Mutts who have no idea where you even originated from because you are a Melting Pot and you all hate peoples and nations who do not want to go full on Multicultural into a Melting Pot.

Listen if someone wants to marry a Mulatto and they are say Middle Class, who cares, but Upper Class it's not social protocol to oil drill or burn the coal, it's just not done as in marrying that type, again Americans don't get this because you have no actual Class System.

EG. You think something like the Kennedy's are the Highest Class, ridiculous they get there because of bootlegging in the 1920s, the Kennedy DNA is from poor Irish who went to America during the Potato Famine, this is who then JFK was the lowest Class possible ie. even below Working Class, he was the descendent of poor Irish who escape the Potato Famine, that his father made a lot of money changes nothing, you can never change your Class ever. If you are from Working Class and you make 2 BILLION you are still Working Class because that's your Heritage.

We were here long before the revolution, and you'll find the name of one of my great uncles at the bottom of the Declaration of Independence.

Kennedys bought their class, as did most of the supposed American upper class we have today.

100 years ago? 200?

"My family is important because 500 years ago, a king/queen knighted my great great great great etc grandfather"

bullshit.

Not at all. Since when are the Aristocracy leeches? Seems most were merely officially RECOGNISED. They were already successful; the Titles merely reflected that.

Greg

In ten years most of this Continent are going to be begging for Aristocrats to lead this Continent again like it always was for many Centuries, Democracy is now illustrating that having the lower levels running Governments is a disaster.

100 years ago? 200?

bullshit.

Not at all. Since when are the Aristocracy leeches? Seems most were merely officially RECOGNISED. They were already successful; the Titles merely reflected that.

Greg

Blacksmith saves a kings life, gets knighted.

Generations thereafter bask in HIS glory, not their own

100 years ago? 200?

bullshit.

"when was the last time one of your ancestors EARNED their title?"

This illustrates what I have been saying Americans do not have a Class System or comprehend what a Class System is, you do NOT EARN these things, we do not have to EARN these things because our Ancestors many many Centuries ago already did things that were so important or spectacular or whatever that it was BESTOWED on them by the Monarch of the day as a gratitude and then this is carried down the line from generation to generation across the Centuries.

It never in history has been about EARNING anything.
because our Ancestors many many Centuries ago already did things

and his descendants bask in HIS glory, without doing a thing to prove they are worth it.

In the end, can we all just rejoice in the happiness of Harry and Meghan? Let us all celebrate the good times between heterosexual men and women. He seems able and willing to take care of her. She seem able and willing to take care of him. This is all that is necessary.

I mean Tipsycatlover in her responses in this thread illustrates she gets it why Harry is marrying the Mulatto, it's a rebellion against his family who apart from William he has always been problematic to that family from the boozing and drugs to public embarrassments like being drunk and naked with hooker type women in Las Vegas and getting filmed doing that and it being across the newspapers to as Tipsy said wearing that uniform to a party. So the natural next rebellion is marrying a half Black woman which behind closed doors anyone will know Queen Elizabeth is not going to be happy about.
So just what problem do you have with a person who has a European-descended parent and an African-descended parent? The only thing that matters is that these two are happy together in the end.

If they are! In this case, it looks like Harry is using this marriage as a form of therapy to deal with whatever is going on in his head. Harry has said many times that all he wanted was an obscure retirement and a chance to work on his pet charities and projects. If his wife wants to be a boffo box office actress trading on a famous name, this is going to be a short marriage.

Damn love!! It's a bloody DISEASE!!

Greg

A mental illness. All that oxytocin. :thanks:

100 years ago? 200?

bullshit.

Greg

You should see what they're knighting in Britain, these days.

100 years ago? 200?

bullshit.

Greg

:50:

:haha:

100 years ago? 200?

bullshit.

Actually, you have more royalty in the US than in the UK. Descendants of Queen Victoria, kinsmen of Prince Charles, many escaped to America as a result of the Russian Revolution. I remember reading about a 'Her Royal Imperial Highness so and so' working as a nurse in an American hospital. Devoid of all Royal status.

When I was once in America visiting family friends this in Newport, Rhode Island and at a Cocktail party they sat me next to this Italian woman who was Princess Maria Beatrice of Savoy one of Umberto II the last King of Italy's daughters, she didn't live in Newport, Rhode Island she was visiting also and not devoid of her Royal status but basically useless as in 1946 the Commies finally got what they had wanted for a long time the abolition of the Italian Monarchy and Italy to become a Democratic Republic.

Another reason we hate the Commies.

100 years ago? 200?

bullshit.

Greg

What like Mohammed Farah who's a Somalian from Mogadishu and lives in America so isn't British and doesn't even pay taxes to Britain and they knight him. WTF is happening to Britain!

100 years ago? 200?

bullshit.

Greg

In ten years most of this Continent are going to be begging for Aristocrats to lead this Continent again like it always was for many Centuries, Democracy is now illustrating that having the lower levels running Governments is a disaster.

That's why I vote conservative. Those lefties have policies that are just too stupid for words, and some of those are wealthy Aristos. I see it as a matter of Policies rather than Class except of course that the Aristocracy were sworn to SERVICE to the Crown and to the Nation. failing in those meant a painful and immediate justice on the gallows. I think that time has passed but any lefty policies are just shite. And President Trump proved that it's not the Working Class who are stupid but the middle class. I read a very interesting book about relations between the classes in Britain. It was featured by a mutual respect between the Aristocracy and their vassals. The big shift happened with industrialisation and the shift to Industrial scale farming. I think we're seeing something similar with automation and globalisation. It is indeed interesting times.

Greg

100 years ago? 200?

bullshit.

Greg

Being American you won't know but that is when a man goes from Mr. to Sir it is called a Knighthood.

100 years ago? 200?

bullshit.

Actually, you have more royalty in the US than in the UK. Descendants of Queen Victoria, kinsmen of Prince Charles, many escaped to America as a result of the Russian Revolution. I remember reading about a 'Her Royal Imperial Highness so and so' working as a nurse in an American hospital. Devoid of all Royal status.

When I was once in America visiting family friends this in Newport, Rhode Island and at a Cocktail party they sat me next to this Italian woman who was Princess Maria Beatrice of Savoy one of Umberto II the last King of Italy's daughters, she didn't live in Newport, Rhode Island she was visiting also and not devoid of her Royal status but basically useless as in 1946 the Commies finally got what they had wanted for a long time the abolition of the Italian Monarchy and Italy to become a Democratic Republic.

There are many reasons we hate the commies. That's a good one.

Greg

100 years ago? 200?

bullshit.

Greg

Being American you won't know but that is when a man goes from Mr. to Sir it is called a Knighthood.

Yes. something HE earned.

Not his great great grandson

She's dang hot gotta say! :)

meghan-markle-harry-girlfriend-prince-william-40867402-442-500.jpg

100 years ago? 200?

bullshit.

There are many reasons we hate the commies. That's a good one.

Greg

The only reason the British Royal family are still there in operation is because Britain has never had a Commie Government they have had Socialist governments but not full on Commie if they had they'd have forced Britain into a Democratic Republic that Commie Jeremy Corbyn would do it.

This pre dates actual Communism though, this philosophy goes back to the French Revolution and the Reign of Terror.

Greg

Yes. something HE earned.

Not his great great grandson

Yes but Will Mohammed Farah is not British he is Somalian from Mogadishu his entire Heritage is Somalian and also he lives in America and has for many years so he doesn't even pay taxes to the British Government so the whole thing is outrageous on all levels. But it's probably been given him because they are so Cucked in Britain now they need to demonstrate how Multicultural they are every five minutes.

100 years ago? 200?

bullshit.

Greg

When did that happen? be aware that there are many levels of Knighthood and Title; many are NOT inheritable.

Greg

100 years ago? 200?

bullshit.

Greg

That's why I vote conservative. Those lefties have policies that are just too stupid for words, and some of those are wealthy Aristos. I see it as a matter of Policies rather than Class except of course that the Aristocracy were sworn to SERVICE to the Crown and to the Nation. failing in those meant a painful and immediate justice on the gallows. I think that time has passed but any lefty policies are just shite. And President Trump proved that it's not the Working Class who are stupid but the middle class. I read a very interesting book about relations between the classes in Britain. It was featured by a mutual respect between the Aristocracy and their vassals. The big shift happened with industrialisation and the shift to Industrial scale farming. I think we're seeing something similar with automation and globalisation. It is indeed interesting times.

Greg

I hope Malcolm Turnbull's Government is not going to fall, there has been things I have heard on the BBC World Service about because of this obscure but recent brought to attention dual citizenship situation many politicians have had to resign seats, I know from a previous thread you mention Barnaby Joyce who you like and he had to resign his seat because one of his parents in British, I don't know how this works though because it says he is going to recontest his seat at the by election:

Barnaby Joyce - Wikipedia

100 years ago? 200?

bullshit.

"when was the last time one of your ancestors EARNED their title?"

This illustrates what I have been saying Americans do not have a Class System or comprehend what a Class System is, you do NOT EARN these things, we do not have to EARN these things because our Ancestors many many Centuries ago already did things that were so important or spectacular or whatever that it was BESTOWED on them by the Monarch of the day as a gratitude and then this is carried down the line from generation to generation across the Centuries.

It never in history has been about EARNING anything.
because our Ancestors many many Centuries ago already did things

and his descendants bask in HIS glory, without doing a thing to prove they are worth it.

Not at all. They soon lose the bloody lot if they lose the $. Or back the losing side. My wife would be a very notable person now (not just to me) if her ancestors hadn't backed Bonny Prince Charlie. lol

Greg

Last edited:

Forum List

Back