Prison: A Waste of Human Life

Why is he on death row? As far as I'm concerned nonviolent criminals should not be incarcerated but murderers (other than self defense), rapists and otherwise violent people should be locked up for as long as possible.

I have my concerns about the death penalty but do not discount it if there is absolutely no doubt concerning the conviction.

sky seems to feel that since he has had a coming to jesus ..i mean buddha moment that he should not fry for his crimes.

These inmates are slick as hell, they are very convincing and they can easily convince most people they are innocent. It is easy to find Jesus when you are locked down.

we tried to tell sky this.. but she is gullible.

CA has upheld the death penalty...and i hope he is the first to fry.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/law-a...him-ca-upholds-death-penelty.html#post6471534[/QUOTE]

sky seems to feel that since he has had a coming to jesus ..i mean buddha moment that he should not fry for his crimes.

These inmates are slick as hell, they are very convincing and they can easily convince most people they are innocent. It is easy to find Jesus when you are locked down.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/law-a...him-ca-upholds-death-penelty.html#post6471534
[/QUOTE]

Those inmates are some of the most coniving fast talking people you will ever meet, Sky has obviously fallen for the okie doke.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/law-a...him-ca-upholds-death-penelty.html#post6471534

Those inmates are some of the most coniving fast talking people you will ever meet, Sky has obviously fallen for the okie doke.

of course she has.... sad too, that she is being suckered and used like a fool by a murder.

of course she has.... sad too, that she is being suckered and used like a fool by a murder.

People fall for it all the time, inmates regularly scam people into sending them money and all kinds of things, my brother did that when he was locked down. He took fake pics on his cell phone and send them to my parents and said he was beat down by some Mexicans and said he needed cash to pay them. That cash was really for him to spend on dope inside.

People fall for it all the time, inmates regularly scam people into sending them money and all kinds of things, my brother did that when he was locked down. He took fake pics on his cell phone and send them to my parents and said he was beat down by some Mexicans and said he needed cash to pay them. That cash was really for him to spend on dope inside.

jarvis masters has spent his entire life inside prison ... of course he knows how to scam people. The whole buddhist bullshit is more of the same thing.... nothing but a scam. He sure reeled sky in with it.

jarvis masters has spent his entire life inside prison ... of course he knows how to scam people. The whole buddhist bullshit is more of the same thing.... nothing but a scam. He sure reeled sky in with it.

Religion is something that is regularly used to scam people as it, on the inside and the outside.

Religion is something that is regularly used to scam people as it, on the inside and the outside.

i know.. but weak minds... are the fodder of people like masters.

How much you wanna bet she put money on that clowns book? hes probably stomping around in the new Jordans right now and eating microwavable mac and cheese with the cash she sent in.

How much you wanna bet she put money on that clowns book? hes probably stomping around in the new Jordans right now and eating microwavable mac and cheese with the cash she sent in.

im sure she believed any lie he fed her... if he said he needed money... ya never know. . i sure hope she never sent him money.... becasue i am sure you are right.

they all do it if they can get some sucker to believe them.

Unfortunately, that doesn't change the fact that he committed a crime and needs to be held accountable. Though, if his attorney was any good, he could probably have gotten him life. I think I could, but then I havent tried any capital cases and probably wont for years.

im sure she believed any lie he fed her... if he said he needed money... ya never know. . i sure hope she never sent him money.... becasue i am sure you are right.

The inmates almost always end up asking for something in outside correspondence, whether it be money or something else they need inside.

Which is sad, because alot of people could benefit from following the Gospel and those who scam people using religion scare some people off.

I write to prisoners and I am friends with a few. What I'm struck by is that the sentences don't always match the crime and that the innocent also wind up in prison.

I would like to discuss the transformation that sometimes occurs to remarkable prisoners as a result of their incarceration.

Some truly self-heal, and IMO, it is a waste of resources to keep them locked or to execute them.

Jarvis Masters is the author of Finding Freedom. He is one such remarkable man, living on Death Row in San Quentin Prison.

Prison work has been part of my spiritual path for ten years.

Your thoughts?

My experience with prisoners is that MOST of them are innocent. Or so they claim.

Unfortunately, that doesn't change the fact that he committed a crime and needs to be held accountable. Though, if his attorney was any good, he could probably have gotten him life. I think I could, but then I havent tried any capital cases and probably wont for years.

after 27 years and all his appeals denied..... and still has life. That should tell you something.

The inmates almost always end up asking for something in outside correspondence, whether it be money or something else they need inside.

Its all about scamming anyone who will listen.

I write to prisoners and I am friends with a few. What I'm struck by is that the sentences don't always match the crime and that the innocent also wind up in prison.

I would like to discuss the transformation that sometimes occurs to remarkable prisoners as a result of their incarceration.

Some truly self-heal, and IMO, it is a waste of resources to keep them locked or to execute them.

Jarvis Masters is the author of Finding Freedom. He is one such remarkable man, living on Death Row in San Quentin Prison.

Prison work has been part of my spiritual path for ten years.

Your thoughts?

My experience with prisoners is that MOST of them are innocent. Or so they claim.

not this one.... and he should fry.

Its all about scamming anyone who will listen.

One advantage the inmates have is they all the time in the world to sit there and plot new schemes to trick people.

Forum List

Back