Prisoner nearly dies after DEA forgot he was in a holding cell.

WTF? The ball was seriously dropped here. . His Health was compromised,he's probably Gonna have some type of PTSD. He deserves some compensation and heads need to roll. They're lucky the kid didn't die, an older,not so healthy person might have. It's inexcusable.

You talk about a f*ck up!
5 days this kid was left in a 5x10 holding cell with no food or water.
He drank his own urine to stay alive.
Holy Hell...well...he will be a millionaire now!

California student left in cell for 5 days without food or water files $20M claim against DEA | Fox News

I read about this. Didn't he get 4 mil. Honestly four days of hell for 4 mil. I would do it.

Suing the government...what do they care...it's not their money.

It's our money.

Considering where this happened who should be the ones to pay him then?

It is unacceptable, however, I have a difficult time viewing criminals as victims.

he isn't a criminal...never charged and was supposed to be released after a few hours

Well. Technically he was. :evil:

No actually he wasn't technically or otherwise. He wasn't charged and even if he was, he's still innocent until proven guilty. He's not a criminal until AFTER he's found guilty.

It is unacceptable, however, I have a difficult time viewing criminals as victims.

Wow, your reading comprehension just gets curiouser and curiouser. :cuckoo:

Still waiting for that Sandra Fluke statement on her sex life too...

Well, he was to be release in a 'couple' hours. It just took 96 hours.

that doesn't make him a criminal zona. criminal has a specific meaning and just because you're held does not make you a criminal.

I said he was released with no charges.
So how did he become a criminal. I was responding to someone who.said he.was.to.be released in a couple hours.

no...you responded to me saying he was not a criminal and you responded with....well technically he is

nice try zona

Forum List

Back