🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Private investigator to CNN, on Seth Rich-WikiLeaks emails: I have no evidence

Ted Frazier

Gold Member
Nov 12, 2016
The private investigator who duped the right wing blogosphere yesterday has spoken to CNN about the alleged emails that murdered DNC staffer Seth Rich sent to WikiLeaks:

CNN (5-17-2017):
But Tuesday afternoon, Wheeler told CNN he had no evidence to suggest Rich had contacted Wikileaks before his death.

Wheeler instead said he only learned about the possible existence of such evidence through the reporter he spoke to for the FoxNews.com story. He explained that the comments he made to WTTG-TV were intended to simply preview Fox News' Tuesday story. The WTTG-TV news director did not respond to multiple requests for comment.

Story on DNC staffer's murder dominated conservative media -- hours later it fell apart

Last edited:
This is a big story, but notice that much of the DNC media has not reported on it.

The DNC media is off the hook on Trump over numerous fake news stories, maybe in an effort to protect the Obama's and Clinton's over the assassination of Seth Rich and to keep the Russia hacking the election story going.

This has been out for a year.

WOW! BREAKING=> Julian Assange Suggests Seth Rich - Who Was MURDERED in DC - Was Wikileaks DNC Source!
Julian Assange: Whistleblowers go to significant efforts to get us material and often very significant risks. As a 27 year-old, works for the DNC, was shot in the back, murdered just a few weeks ago for unknown reasons as he was walking down the street in Washington.

Reporter: That was just a robbery, I believe. Wasn’t it?

Julian Assange: No. There’s no finding. So… I’m suggesting that our sources take risks.

• Banned
This is a big story, but notice that much of the DNC media has not reported on it.

The DNC media is off the hook on Trump over numerous fake news stories, maybe in an effort to protect the Obama's and Clinton's over the assassination of Seth Rich and to keep the Russia hacking the election story going.
You said nothing about Wheeler's debunking of your "big story", and you implied that Rich's family wants to keep the Russian investigation going. It is unclear whether you're stupid or pretending to be so.

WOW! BREAKING=> Julian Assange Suggests Seth Rich - Who Was MURDERED in DC - Was Wikileaks DNC Source!
Julian Assange: Whistleblowers go to significant efforts to get us material and often very significant risks. As a 27 year-old, works for the DNC, was shot in the back, murdered just a few weeks ago for unknown reasons as he was walking down the street in Washington.

Julian Assange: No. There’s no finding. So… I’m suggesting that our sources take risks.
does anyone have any evidence on anything ???

• Banned

1) Show me the emails
2) Did you tell Rich's family to stop not believing this BS?

You said nothing about Wheeler's debunking of your "big story", and you implied that Rich's family wants to keep the Russian investigation going. It is unclear whether you're stupid or pretending to be so.
What?

You mean like a confession or a check from Hillary? Not that I'm aware of. The guy was killed shortly after wiki got dnc emails from a Bernie bro. Probably just a coinky dink.

Yes...and did any of our wonderful media outlets bother to investigate the Seth Rich murder and its possible ties to Wikileaks?

1) Show me the emails
2) Did you tell Rich's family to stop not believing this BS?
Huh? The emails were leaked long ago. Were you in a coma?

You mean like a confession or a check from Hillary? Not that I'm aware of. The guy was killed shortly after wiki got dnc emails from a Bernie bro. Probably just a coinky dink.
Even the right wing Washington Examiner said, "The supposed bombshell reports this week are trash." That report about Seth Rich, the slain DNC staffer, is hot hunk of hokum
How embarrassed are you?

Even the right wing Washington Examiner said, "The supposed bombshell reports this week are trash." That report about Seth Rich, the slain DNC staffer, is hot hunk of hokum
How embarrassed are you?
I'm embarrassed for you. You quote op-eds you agree with like they were gospel and prance around like a little school girl in victory.

How embarrassed are you?
Imagine what the media would have done, if this murder involved a Trump campaign operative.

There is evidence of no evidence..

there is no evidence that Hillary Clinton is actually a woman,,,no nude photos of her anywhere to be found

Except that one photoshopped one! :p About as legit as Obama's photoshopped, fake birth certificate The Donald made Hussaine's handlers produce! :p

there is no evidence that Hillary Clinton is actually a woman,,,no nude photos of her anywhere to be found
but we finally had the evidence that Anthony Weener is a male. before "Large Penis Scandal",,,no one really knew what gender he was.

but we finally had the evidence that Anthony Weener is a male. before "Large Penis Scandal",,,no one really knew what gender he was.
See, someone needs to run the dept. of govt. jokes..

Forum List

Back