Privilege; not as much as race!

Now you can wake up and come to reality. Hell you can definitely see it when it comes to the Justice System, how many black celebrities have we seen do time for so called tax evasion. How many celebrities whites have done time for the same offense? How many? If you think the only thing that separates how people are treated is the amount of money they have you are truly confused.
You go to jail for tax evasion if you can’t pay the tax bill. That happens whether you are white, black or green with purple polka dots.

Doesnt Al Sharpton still owe the IRS money for tax evasion? How many days has he spent in jail over it?

You go to jail for tax evasion if you can’t pay the tax bill. That happens whether you are white, black or green with purple polka dots.

Doesnt Al Sharpton still owe the IRS money for tax evasion? How many days has he spent in jail over it?
Rev. Sharpton worked out a payback which you can do. How many years did Wille Nelson spend in jail?

1655128310964.png

How many actually did time for it?

Rev. Sharpton worked out a payback which you can do. How many years did Wille Nelson spend in jail?

View attachment 657319

How many actually did time for it?

So, the people who worked out a payment deal didn't do time and those that didn't did. What's your point? Martha Stewart the whitest woman on the freaking planet did time for Pete's sake. I don't know the particulars of all these cases but Id be willing to bet that the people that didnt do time cut a pre trial deal, or didnt fight the IRS/prosecutors, and were able to negotiate a favorable deal.

All that aside I don't see how these 10 cases are indicative of how people who have money are treated regardless of their skin color.

Just so we are clear! We are full circle to where we were before all of this crap? We are right back to class based? Just like that?

You just so happened to waste time and money to get to where you were?
Class warfare was not working so Critical Theory was not getting it done.

Enter Critical RACE Theory, which has NOW failed because it is and always has been based on lies.

So, NOW, we're back to class warfare.

Commies never stop being commies. Remember that FOREVER!!!

All that aside I don't see how these 10 cases are indicative of how people who have money are treated regardless of their skin color.
Black lives may not matter! <--- I bequeath unto thou your new favorite motto. Start a movement with it. Enjoy!

Forum List

Back