Pro-Abortionists are against regulations! Major decisions in Texas.

From the period of 1966 to 2001, which is how many millions?

1. Who cares? You said the link didn't provide information on death rates and it did, you were wrong.

2. Second, I didn't spend a lot of time researching it, but the link below cites 14,200,000 colonoscopies in 2002. Call it 10,000,000 (just be conservative) per year that's about 350,000,000 over the 35 year period. The second link below shows abortion statistics, that about 900,000 per year (but we'll round to the high side and call it 1,000,000). Over the same 35 year period that would be 35,000,000 abortions.

Logical Statements:
a. There are 10 times MORE colonoscopies per year than abortions.
b. Colonoscopies have a higher mortality rate than abortions.
c. Using Montrovant's previously supplied reference you get .7 per 100,000 or 2450 deaths from 35,000,000 abortions over that period.
d. Using Montrovant's previously supplied reference you get 3.3 per 100,000 to 33.3 per 100,000 you have between 11,550 to 116,550 deaths from 350,000,000 colonoscopies for that period.

Conclusion:
Colonoscopies are 4.7 to 47.5 times MORE dangerous than abortions with abortions being safer in early stages of pregnancies (refer to oral arguments at the SCOTUS), and yet some are trying to convince us the Texas law is about improving medical care for women. Horse shit, if it was about improving medical care then the admitting privileges, 30 mile limit, and surgery facilities would be required for all doctors and clinics that perform out of hospital surgery procedures. Yet they are not, the law targets only abortion providers.​

How many endoscopies are performed for colorectal cancer screening? Results from CDC's survey of endoscopic capacity. - PubMed - NCBI
Abortion statistics in the United States - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

>>>>

Logical statements, I like that. You have totally ignored what is in the link you wish to use for your numbers focusing on somebody else's misinterpretation. Why, in every single one of your posts you must ignore what is in the link.

I was wrong? How so, I have consistently quoted the link.

Colonoscopy, last I checked it is pretty much only, older adults who get a colonoscopy, at Ambulatory Surgical Centers. Why pass a law requiring something to be done that is already being done.

Abortions are performed on Children, I think a regulation that protects a child is pretty important. It is Glaringly Sick and Demented that you could care less.

Children are not getting Colonoscopies!
When researchers reviewed colon cancer screening data from 1966 to 2001, they discovered the following:
  • Death occurred in about 0.003 percent to 0.03 percent of colonoscopies.

1. Who cares? You said the link didn't provide information on death rates and it did, you were wrong.

2. Second, I didn't spend a lot of time researching it, but the link below cites 14,200,000 colonoscopies in 2002. Call it 10,000,000 (just be conservative) per year that's about 350,000,000 over the 35 year period. The second link below shows abortion statistics, that about 900,000 per year (but we'll round to the high side and call it 1,000,000). Over the same 35 year period that would be 35,000,000 abortions.

Logical Statements:
c. Using Montrovant's previously supplied reference you get .7 per 100,000 or 2450 deaths from 35,000,000 abortions over that period.
d. Using Montrovant's previously supplied reference you get 3.3 per 100,000 to 33.3 per 100,000 you have between 11,550 to 116,550 deaths from 350,000,000 colonoscopies for that period.

Conclusion:
Colonoscopies are 4.7 to 47.5 times MORE dangerous than abortions with abortions being safer in early stages of pregnancies (refer to oral arguments at the SCOTUS), and yet some are trying to convince us the Texas law is about improving medical care for women. Horse shit, if it was about improving medical care then the admitting privileges, 30 mile limit, and surgery facilities would be required for all doctors and clinics that perform out of hospital surgery procedures. Yet they are not, the law targets only abortion providers.​

How many endoscopies are performed for colorectal cancer screening? Results from CDC's survey of endoscopic capacity. - PubMed - NCBI

>>>>

Logical statements, I like that. You have totally ignored what is in the link you wish to use for your numbers focusing on somebody else's misinterpretation. Why, in every single one of your posts you must ignore what is in the link.

Colonoscopy, last I checked it is pretty much only, older adults who get a colonoscopy, at Ambulatory Surgical Centers. Why pass a law requiring something to be done that is already being done.

Abortions are performed on Children, I think a regulation that protects a child is pretty important. It is Glaringly Sick and Demented that you could care less.

When researchers reviewed colon cancer screening data from 1966 to 2001, they discovered the following:

What WorldWatcher did was use the actual numbers provided by the various links. What you seem to be doing is denying those numbers exist.

At least you seem to be done skirting around the issue. You are against abortions, you consider the fetuses to be children, you want abortions limited or ended, got it. The only way these regulations could be protecting children, if you consider a fetus to be a child, is by preventing abortions. You aren't actually concerned with the health or safety of the women involved.

Oh, and if he could care less, that means he does actually care about it. ;)

Abortions are performed on Children,

maternalage.jpg

Abortions are not performed on "children", 99+% are performed on adult women.

>>>>

Logical Statements:

Conclusion:

>>>>

What WorldWatcher did was use the actual numbers provided by the various links. What you seem to be doing is denying those numbers exist.

At least you seem to be done skirting around the issue. You are against abortions, you consider the fetuses to be children, you want abortions limited or ended, got it. The only way these regulations could be protecting children, if you consider a fetus to be a child, is by preventing abortions. You aren't actually concerned with the health or safety of the women involved.

Once you put words in another's mouth, you are attacking that person, personally, which is proof you have lost the argument, that you have been making.

It is sad, that we can do nothing to make a child safer from he adverse effects of your decisions. It is simple regulation that will be the beginning of better medical facilities where abortions are performed on children that do not have a choice. It is sad that you can not see into your heart, to allow children who must suffer this tragic procedure, that you can not allow them thee most modern facilities possible, which may save their life.

Yes, say what you want about me, but this is not about me, it is about you who are against a Regulation.

Logical Statements:

Conclusion:

>>>>

Once you put words in another's mouth, you are attacking that person, personally, which is proof you have lost the argument, that you have been making.

It is sad, that we can do nothing to make a child safer from he adverse effects of your decisions. It is simple regulation that will be the beginning of better medical facilities where abortions are performed on children that do not have a choice. It is sad that you can not see into your heart, to allow children who must suffer this tragic procedure, that you can not allow them thee most modern facilities possible, which may save their life.

Yes, say what you want about me, but this is not about me, it is about you who are against a Regulation.

Ah, you meant that some abortions are performed on underaged pregnant girls. My mistake, I thought you were talking about the fetuses being aborted.

That said, I still have not seen any evidence from you that the proposed regulations would save lives. Nor have I seen any reason the proposed regulations should be limited to abortions when there are other outpatient procedures which also have risk of serious complications or death which would not fall under the same regulations.

These are not my decisions. I neither wrote the proposed regulations, nor have I fought against them, nor do I live in Texas. I am simply stating my opposition to regulations which seem clearly targeted at restricting abortions rather than providing any sort of safety. I also do not know that anything in the bill will modernize facilities; are the requirements for an Ambulatory Care facility more modern than any current abortion clinics in Texas?

This is about me because I oppose the regulations but not you who support them? It's either about both of us giving our opinions on those regulations, or neither of us and is instead about the regulations themselves. :dunno:

maternalage.jpg

>>>>
According to your scientific colored picture they are, 18% are performed on children.

Sorry, I don't consider 15+ to be "children" 15-17 might be minors, but if they are having sex - which is kind of a requirement for getting pregnant - then they are not acting like "children".

It's sad though that you think that those over 18 don't deserve these same high medical standards for procedures which have been proven to be more dangerous than taking a pill and other early stage abortion procedures. The lives of those people don't seem to matter to you.

Why don't all people deserve these same high standards?

>>>>

maternalage.jpg

>>>>
According to your scientific colored picture they are, 18% are performed on children.

Sorry, I don't consider 15+ to be "children" 15-17 might be minors, but if they are having sex - which is kind of a requirement for getting pregnant - then they are not acting like "children".

It's sad though that you think that those over 18 don't deserve these same high medical standards for procedures which have been proven to be more dangerous than taking a pill and other early stage abortion procedures. The lives of those people don't seem to matter to you.

>>>>
Of course you don't consider somebody that is 15 a child, not for this argument.
But it is funny how if it was a black man of 15 killed by white policeman, that is a child.
Or for Obamacare they are children all the way up to 25?
Yes, it is sad, that you will allow over 12,000 children a year to have abortions in a facility that is no more than an office. That is the 1% under the age 15 according to your scientific picture.

People over 18? You think 18 year old adults are getting colonoscopies? Now that is really rich. You have failed your argument in so many ways.

Besides, most colonoscopies are already performed in surgical centers or hospitals. I will have mine done in a hospital, you know why, cause I am not a 13 year old girl that does not have a choice.

In Worldwatcher's world, an adult does not have a choice where to get a colonoscopy? And it is the simple christian or conservative that should feel shame, that we do not pass laws to protect people from colonoscopies? Yet I know of no place that is doing a colonoscopy outside of a hospital? I know they exist but everybody I know actually goes to a hospital?

Still, a 13 year old pregnant girl is not going to have much of choice where to get an abortion, and she will most likely believe the idiots when they say its safe, and when she dies, the Liberals will scream, but more old men die of colonoscopies, as if that makes it okay?

More old people die because of colonoscopies so it is okay if a few children die of abortion? What difference does it make? Is the argument!

maternalage.jpg

>>>>

>>>>
Of course you don't consider somebody that is 15 a child, not for this argument.
But it is funny how if it was a black man of 15 killed by white policeman, that is a child.
Yes, it is sad, that you will allow over 12,000 children a year to have abortions in a facility that is no more than an office. That is the 1% under the age 15 according to your scientific picture.

People over 18? You think 18 year old adults are getting colonoscopies? Now that is really rich. You have failed your argument in so many ways.

Besides, most colonoscopies are already performed in surgical centers or hospitals. I will have mine done in a hospital, you know why, cause I am not a 13 year old girl that does not have a choice.

In Worldwatcher's world, an adult does not have a choice where to get a colonoscopy? And it is the simple christian or conservative that should feel shame, that we do not pass laws to protect people from colonoscopies? Yet I know of no place that is doing a colonoscopy outside of a hospital? I know they exist but everybody I know actually goes to a hospital?

Still, a 13 year old pregnant girl is not going to have much of choice where to get an abortion, and she will most likely believe the idiots when they say its safe, and when she dies, the Liberals will scream, but more old men die of colonoscopies, as if that makes it okay?

More old people die because of colonoscopies so it is okay if a few children die of abortion? What difference does it make? Is the argument!

Actually, I think the argument is more, "Why, if these regulations are required for patient safety in abortions, are they only required for abortions?". In other words, if there are other procedures with similar degrees of risk for complications/death, should they not also be similarly regulated?

Logical Statements:

Conclusion:

>>>>

Ah, you meant that some abortions are performed on underaged pregnant girls. My mistake, I thought you were talking about the fetuses being aborted.

That said, I still have not seen any evidence from you that the proposed regulations would save lives. Nor have I seen any reason the proposed regulations should be limited to abortions when there are other outpatient procedures which also have risk of serious complications or death which would not fall under the same regulations.

These are not my decisions. I neither wrote the proposed regulations, nor have I fought against them, nor do I live in Texas. I am simply stating my opposition to regulations which seem clearly targeted at restricting abortions rather than providing any sort of safety. I also do not know that anything in the bill will modernize facilities; are the requirements for an Ambulatory Care facility more modern than any current abortion clinics in Texas?

This is about me because I oppose the regulations but not you who support them? It's either about both of us giving our opinions on those regulations, or neither of us and is instead about the regulations themselves. :dunno:
I have to prove that better medical care will save lives or lessen the serious complications?

If you do not know if these regulations improve the facilities where abortions are performed, than you do not know enough to be debating this.

Many of the people having abortions are minors, under the age of 18, under the age of 15, some are 13 years old. They do not have a choice of going to the hospital or the local Abortion Office, People having Colonoscopies are typically old men, they have a choice when they decide where to get a colonoscopy.

The comparisons to a colonoscopy is about the most pathetic argument imaginable.

maternalage.jpg

>>>>

>>>>

Actually, I think the argument is more, "Why, if these regulations are required for patient safety in abortions, are they only required for abortions?". In other words, if there are other procedures with similar degrees of risk for complications/death, should they not also be similarly regulated?
Doing a simple search where I am, the first place that comes to have a colonoscopy done is a hospital, the first search result for an abortion is a clinic.

Abortions are done on 14 year old girls, children. Colonoscopies are done on Old Men who can choose where they go.

14 year old girls have no choice, they are pressured or forced to have sex, they are pressured and literally forced to have an abortion, with no choice as to where.

Comparing an Old Man's Choice to a 14 year old girl that has no choice, is similar, how so?

Logical Statements:

Conclusion:

>>>>

I have to prove that better medical care will save lives or lessen the serious complications?

If you do not know if these regulations improve the facilities where abortions are performed, than you do not know enough to be debating this.

Many of the people having abortions are minors, under the age of 18, under the age of 15, some are 13 years old. They do not have a choice of going to the hospital or the local Abortion Office, People having Colonoscopies are typically old men, they have a choice when they decide where to get a colonoscopy.

The comparisons to a colonoscopy is about the most pathetic argument imaginable.

You (or more accurately, those who wrote and passed this bill) should be able to show that a regulation is necessary, or even provides a substantial improvement in care. Simply saying, "This provides better medical care" is both extremely general and doesn't provide any evidence of the argument.

I didn't say anything about improving the facilities but modernizing, because that is what you said. You do realize there is a difference between the words modern and improve, don't you?

So only when minors have a procedure should care be taken to ensure their safety? Is that your argument?

Various procedures other than colonoscopies have been brought up in comparison to abortions. That you remain focused on that single comparison is your own issue.

life saving health procedures need to be performed in Hospitals or Clinics that are designed for surgical/emergency procedures.
No one disputes this but abortions are hardly "life saving". Should every medical procedure be done in a hospital or is there something special about abortions that doctors and the medical don't understand? Seems this is a case of government/politics/religion getting between a doctor and a patient. Just what opponents of Obamacare complain about.
Yet, the argument for Planned Parenthood is, this is about a Woman's health, that Abortions are performed to save a Woman's life. Further, an Abortion is the the removal of a living human that is physically attached to a Woman. The physical removal of a part of a Woman's body is as performed today, is violent. The way abortions are performed in offices has resulted in injury and death to Women.

This is a simple regulation to save a Woman's life, I thought the Democrats understand how rules and regulations are needed.

I am not arguing for or against but simply pointing out the hypocrisy.

A person is 40 times more likely to die from a colonoscopy than from an abortion, yet operating room conditions are not required. The Texas law was only intended to close abortion clinics, and has nothing to do with safety.

A person is 40 times more likely to die from a colonoscopy than from an abortion, yet operating room conditions are not required. The Texas law was only intended to close abortion clinics, and has nothing to do with safety.
Are you saying a 13 year old girl has the same choices as a 65 year old man getting a colonoscopy? In my town, my friends all go to a hospital for a colonoscopy, not abortion offices.

Are you saying a 13 year old girl has the same choices as a 65 year old man getting a colonoscopy? In my town, my friends all go to a hospital for a colonoscopy, not abortion offices.

As a woman over 50 with "tummy problems", I've had two colonoscopies...neither of which were performed in a hospital. My wife just had her first, also not in a hospital. My parents have theirs regularly, not in a hospital.

As a woman over 50 with "tummy problems", I've had two colonoscopies...neither of which were performed in a hospital. My wife just had her first, also not in a hospital. My parents have theirs regularly, not in a hospital.
I did not know planned parenthood was giving colonoscopies.

Out here in the real world, many of us go to hospitals. At the very least colonoscopies are done in Ambulatory Surgical centers. That is apparent with even a causal search of the internet.

A 13 year old girl does not have a choice to go to a hospital to have an abortion if her "parents" are lesbians. They will take her to the nearest clinic not even aware of the danger.

I did not know planned parenthood was giving colonoscopies.

Out here in the real world, many of us go to hospitals. At the very least colonoscopies are done in Ambulatory Surgical centers. That is apparent with even a causal search of the internet.

A 13 year old girl does not have a choice to go to a hospital to have an abortion if her "parents" are lesbians. They will take her to the nearest clinic not even aware of the danger.

You just make shit up in your head don't you? Do you have some weird English to whatever you speak translator that doesn't translate properly? How do you surmise that when I said I did not have a colonoscopy in a hospital, that translated to having a colonoscopy at a Planned Parenthood clinic?

Colonoscopies are performed in the exact same type of environment as liposuctions and abortions, but you only want to restrict and over regulate the environment abortions are performed in, despite the fact that both colonoscopies and liposuction are more dangerous.

The lesbian parents of a 13 year old go to the same place as the straight parents of 13 year olds...for colonoscopies, liposuction and abortions and are required, by law, to receive information on the dangers of each of these three types of procedures.

I'm not sure what "real world" you live in but is it a place you can just make stuff up? Not only is this statement offensive but I'd wager wildly inaccurate. I'd bet if you looked you'd find lesbians and other parents by choice are at least as devoted to their kids as the average parent, probably even more so since they have to jump through more hoops than the rest of us.

I'm not sure what "real world" you live in but is it a place you can just make stuff up? Not only is this statement offensive but I'd wager wildly inaccurate. I'd bet if you looked you'd find lesbians and other parents by choice are at least as devoted to their kids as the average parent, probably even more so since they have to jump through more hoops than the rest of us.

Yes, Elektra just makes stuff up. Someone says "it's going to rain today" and she hears "the nuclear holocaust is here"

In your town, people go to doctors offices, or outpatient clinics for colonoscopy s. Hospital environment is not required.

Forum List

Back