Pro Choice Attacks A Minor (video)

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is the mother of the child that should be "punched" Children should be kept away from harassing innocent women
Killing children is not enough, you want to punch them too?

Democrats hate kids.

no. we hate radical religious loons who think violence against doctors and abusing women is ok.

I despise jerks and thugs who HARASS people seeking medical help------btw----it is illegal

All this justification for the assault of a young girl.

Abortion lovers are despicable subhumans.

Surprisingly, it looks like the disagreements about abortion are not going to be solved in this thread.

All this justification for the assault of a young girl.

Abortion lovers are despicable subhumans.

abortion lovers? I never met an abortion lover. I have interviewed HUNDREDS of women who have a history of
having undergone abortions-----History of abortions is part
of a standard medical history. You are disgusting. I have no doubt that you mock crippled and disabled people. People like you ----in the past, paid a nickel to GAWK at patients in insane asylums----or "freaks" in "amusement" parks. How many times have you sneaked into inner city hospital emergency rooms hoping to photograph something "gross"? The harassment of patients in need of an abortion by lumps of dog shit carrying PICTURES of the products of abortion should be criminalized. ANY LUMP OF SHIT can
display bloody pictures of ANY SURGICAL PROCEDURE
in order to GROSS PEOPLE OUT------the removal of a wisdom tooth in pictures looks BARBARIC. Lumps of dog shit have filmed insertion of Nasogastric tubes to "prove"
"TORTURE" -----want to discuss AUTOPSIES?

It is the mother of the child that should be "punched" Children
should be kept away from harassing innocent women who are
facing the hard decision of abortion-------or sterilization ---or any
tragic medical treatment. Abortion is a hard decision that women
face MOSTLY BECAUSE OF TRAGIC CIRCUMSTANCES.
Feel free to ask me how I know

This will give liberals a chubby

15-year-old Purity Thomas was demonstrating outside the abortion clinic with the pro-life group Students for Life of America. Thomas was reportedly speaking and praying with women outside the clinic when an angry women walked up to her and punched her. The force of the punch caused Thomas to fall to the ground.

Unless she is shooting or bombing the protesters, you people are in no position to make a big stink about it. I don't agree with or support any kind of violence, but it is the anti-abortion league who have been behind a so much violence, including murder, against people who work in or go to abortion clinics.

It is the mother of the child that should be "punched" Children should be kept away from harassing innocent women

Democrats hate kids.

no. we hate radical religious loons who think violence against doctors and abusing women is ok.

I despise jerks and thugs who HARASS people seeking medical help------btw----it is illegal

Actually they're supposed to keep their distance.

Freedom of speech! I know that is a foreign concept to you.

freedom of speech DOES NOT include interference in medical matters between a patient and a doctor------<<<<THAT IS LAW

As long as she is in a public place, you cannot restrict her right to say what she believes.

You are uneducated on our laws if that is what you believe.

Democrats hate kids.

Cite the law.

Democrats hate kids.

Cite the law.

HIPAA and the medical ethics known to decent physcians for THOUSANDS OF YEARS

Democrats hate kids.

Cite the law.

Oh, please! That is the dumbest piece of shit you have ever posted. A woman going into an abortion clinic is having their medical history exposed by the clinic or the doctors.

Please try again. That was a complete and utter failure. I want to see you fail again and again!

Democrats hate kids.

Cite the law.

Oh, please! That is the dumbest piece of shit you have ever posted. A woman going into an abortion clinic is having their medical history exposed by the clinic or the doctors.

Please try again. That was a complete and utter failure. I want to see you fail again and again!

DUMB POST? I correctly stated that a doctor who examines a patient FIRST TAKES A MEDICAL HISTORY.
that "HISTORY" includes------a history of NUMBER OF PREGNANCIES-----number of births, number of live children and number of "miscarriages" and induced abortions. Why do you comment----YOU DISGUSTING FILTHY MORON----on matters of which you are completely ingnorant? Stick to your own profession -----cock sucking

Okay I'm asking... Let's hear this tragic story...

Cite the law.

DUMB POST? I correctly stated that a doctor who examines a patient FIRST TAKES A MEDICAL HISTORY.
that "HISTORY" includes------a history of NUMBER OF PREGNANCIES-----number of births, number of live children and number of "miscarriages" and induced abortions. Why do you comment----YOU DISGUSTING FILTHY MORON----on matters of which you are completely ingnorant? Stick to your own profession -----cock sucking

I guess your inability to comprehend the language is getting in the way again. The woman attacked a protester outside the clinic.

There is no clinic, no doctor and no medical history that allows for a physical assault is there?

I swear you need to get help. Either you have had a stroke of some sort or you were never there to begin with!

They haven't caught this child punching crack whore yet

Democrats hate kids.

Cite the law.

"MEDICAL HISTORY EXPOSED"???? gross violation of
state and federal law in the USA and ETHICS OF THE MILLENNIA!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back