Zone1 Pro Life Queen wins Mrs. America

Seven kids.

R.25672b110bb5835265d7e4d108c9a30a

Mother of 7 wins Miss America, she is Pro Life, and has great support from the public

Good God, man. My American lips would fall off if I had to speak all that German.

Thank Al Gore for that Google translator:

"PRO-LIFE-QUEEN" - mother of 7 wins "Mrs. America 2023" election"

Well-known Instagram influencer Hannah Neeleman won the "Mrs America 2023" vote and received a great deal of applause from the audience for her pro-life attitude.

"When did you feel the strongest?" "I've had this feeling seven times bringing these sacred souls to earth. After holding this newborn baby in my arms and bringing them into the world. It was the most powerful feeling I've ever had." With a clear pro-life message, Hannah Neeleman, the newly crowned Mrs. America 2023, received great applause and a standing ovation from the audience for these words after her coronation. The 33-year-old influencer (6 million followers on Instagram), who received the title "Pro-Life-Queen" in US media, took part in the election on August 25 in Las Vegas, representing South Dakota. Hannah has previously won Miss New York City and Mrs. Utah. She is well known on Instagram as "Bellerina Farms" and tells about her life on the farm there. Their 7 children are currently between the ages of 1 and 11. It is expected that Neelemann, who is a professional dancer, will also participate in the Mrs. World 2023 contest."

Forum List

Back