Pro sports infected with TDS

My Suns went on a tear to make the playoffs and I didn't watch one minute. I'm done with NBA and the NFL. Washington Football Team my ass.
The Suns DID tear it up after the lockdown, and JUST missed the 8 team playoffs in each conference. The Suns have been my favorite NBA team since 1975-76 when I first lived in Phoenix. Now I really couldn't give a sh*t about them or any other NBA team. I still am a baseball and hockey fan. I couldn't give a sh*t about the NFL, as well.

The race to be WOKE is killing the NBA.....people are staying away.....we don't want to be preached to by millionaire ball players......if the NBA doesn't get that message they will suffer huge monetary losses.....

"Sports" have been infected by Leftism.

Leftist Polices ALWAYS lead to Death and Destruction.

The race to be WOKE is killing the NBA.....people are staying away.....we don't want to be preached to by millionaire ball players......if the NBA doesn't get that message they will suffer huge monetary losses.....

And the music business, and the arts in general, and the academic elite, and the scientific community, and...

Yep, all "infected".

Hey!...you finally got it!!!!!:yes_text12:
We average folks were tired of always coming in 2nd......

"Sports" have been infected by Leftism.

Leftist Polices ALWAYS lead to Death and Destruction.

Yes. Everything Democrats touch turns to sh*t. Just look at Democratically run cities for proof of this.

And the music business, and the arts in general, and the academic elite, and the scientific community, and...

Yep, all "infected".

I bet.

Yep, all "infected".

I bet.

Why do you side with the extravagant rich elites that have entrenched themselves in public office?.....is it because they say they want to help you?....have they?...ever?.....

My Suns went on a tear to make the playoffs and I didn't watch one minute. I'm done with NBA and the NFL. Washington Football Team my ass.
The Suns DID tear it up after the lockdown, and JUST missed the 8 team playoffs in each conference. The Suns have been my favorite NBA team since 1975-76 when I first lived in Phoenix. Now I really couldn't give a sh*t about them or any other NBA team. I still am a baseball and hockey fan. I couldn't give a sh*t about the NFL, as well.
I’ve been a Spurs fan for a long time, even though I’m originally from Phoenix. Enjoyed watching Spurs always be strong in the playoffs, and win several championships while I lived in San Antonio.
However in the last few years Coach Pop has turned into a TDS retard, so I am done with them. Now with their kneeling BLM shit, I am done with the NBA.

Yep, all "infected".

I bet.

Why do you side with the extravagant rich elites that have entrenched themselves in public office?.....is it because they say they want to help you?....have they?...ever?.....

Don't argue with Fort Fun, he's a COMPLETE idiot and not worth wasting your time over.

I’ve been a Spurs fan for a long time, even though I’m originally from Phoenix. Enjoyed watching Spurs always be strong in the playoffs, and win several championships while I lived in San Antonio.
However in the last few years Coach Pop has turned into a TDS retard, so I am done with them. Now with their kneeling BLM shit, I am done with the NBA.
Yep, Coach Pop made the big mistake of bringing politics into sports, where it doesn't belong. He has a severe case of TDS, as does sh*thead Steve Kerr, coach of the Warriors.

Yep, Coach Pop made the big mistake of bringing politics into sports, where it doesn't belong. He has a severe case of TDS, as does sh*thead Steve Kerr, coach of the Warriors.
And so many more. Like, almost all of them.

I may be repeating myself but I've been a Steve Kerr fan since he played guard for the University of Arizona back in the 80s. I'm so disappointed to see what a sell out douche he turned out to be.

I may be repeating myself but I've been a Steve Kerr fan since he played guard for the University of Arizona back in the 80s. I'm so disappointed to see what a sell out douche he turned out to be.
I've NEVER really liked the guy. I thought he was overrated as a player, he could shoot 3's, but that was about it. And he's WAY overrated as a coach. You or I could've coached the team that won 73 games in one season and would have most likely come up with the same result. The hilarious thing about that team is that they LOST in the NBA Finals that year. It was beautiful to behold.

LOL at the cat loving, non athlete, talking SPORTS, yet alone Politics.

I've NEVER really liked the guy. I thought he was overrated as a player, he could shoot 3's, but that was about it. And he's WAY overrated as a coach. You or I could've coached the team that won 73 games in one season

That is hilarious.
You hate Kerr cuz he speaks against your beliefs.

If you actually KNEW anything about BASKETBALL, then you would understand the role of the role player.
I know this is hard for Bluzman to understand, but I would LOVE to hear your rebuttal of why Kerr was over rated.

They have to do what the Dems tells them what to so. Or else, they cannot play. The Dems controls the pandemic. And if they don't play ball with them. So then that means that they can't play outside. And Mark main source of his income comes from his ball team.

Forum List

Back