Pro-Woman

read this Pleb and try to understand it.
Suicidal mothers
What a fathead! lol Your own link states that abortion is a risk factor!

From your own link: The available data informs health policy makers with a typical profile to screen women at high risk of suicide during pregnancy. Those women who have a current or past history of psychiatric disorders, are young, unmarried, unemployed, have incurred an unplanned pregnancy (eventually terminated with an induced abortion), are addicted to illicit drugs and/or alcohol, lack effective psychosocial support, have suffered from episodes of sexual or physical violence are particularly vulnerable.

Try to understand that. lol
you must have a reading and comprehension problem Amoretz
Abortion does not cause mental health problems, says large review | BMJ

absolute bollocks your links are the usual non-peer reviewed rubbish that has no provable empirical content.
You are quite the pinhead aren't you. lol If you ever learn to read you'll notice lots of carefully researched reports and peer reviewed studies in the links I provided.

Examples:

A 1995 study by A.C. Gilchrist in the British Journal of Psychiatry found that in women with no history of psychiatric illness, the rate of deliberate self-harm was 70 percent higher after abortion than after childbirth.

A 1996 study in Finland by pro-choice researcher Mika Gissler in the British Medical Journal found that the suicide rate was nearly six times greater among women who aborted than among women who gave birth.

A 2002 record-linkage study of California Medicaid patients in the Southern Medical Journal, which controlled for prior mental illness, found that suicide risk was 154 percent higher among women who aborted than among those who delivered.

A March 2004 report from the National Institutes of Health revealed that suicide is now the third leading cause of death among America’s young people. In fact, for teen girls and young women, the suicide rate has tripled over the past 25 years.

One study published in August 2003 edition of the British Medical Journal found that women who had abortions were seven times more likely to commit suicide than women who gave birth.

Do you feel stupid yet?

Read this and stop embarrassing yourself and your gender you cretinous pule.
Leprous scabs like you are always ready to screech feeble justifications for an industry that targets women, minorities, and the handicapped for mass murder.
read this,you puling unchined-snouted cack dish, it explains in simple English why your argument is a load of old bollocks, have you read my British Medical Journal link yet:badgrin:
Mental health after abortion - Health news - NHS Choices

Yeah, that's what the majority of treatment centers, pregnancy centers and adoption agencies are run by RELIGIOUS ORGANIZATIONS you fucking idiot.

See progressives want to kill these women and children because they don't want to be responsible for them. NOT because they care about them.

Then they turn around and pretend we're the ones who aren't caring for them.

It's a joke.

It is a joke. Those faith based organizations have a low success rate. But, they sure do enjoy tax money thanks to Prez Bush, hey?

Please explain to me what this so-called "success rate" is a measurement of, you dishonest puke?

What if abortion was illegal but women would have the option of voluntarily choosing to live in a securitized child-rearing colony where they would be provided with the means to care for their children OR if they didn't want to live in such a colony, the father could adopt the child, once born, and raise it in the colony. Crucially, such colonies would be for males or females but not both together. This way people could focus on raising their children and pursuing education and/or work without the distraction of dating and marriage.

Would this be enough of an incentive to avoid illegal abortion or would people still seek out illegal abortions to avoid living in such sex-segregated welfare colonies?

Yes, this is the progressive mind on display.

You are disgusting, and this would achieve nothing except human rights violations in the millions.

Nope.

You're an idiot and a liar. The studies were peer reviewed, so why on earth would I do anything you suggest?
because its from the british medical journal which you support and quote your problem is it completely refutes the earlier dross.

Sorry, you're a liar. I'm not interested in any garbage you peddle.
ah so you read it traiftart, it must come as a bit of a shock to realise the crap you have been peddling is just that crap.I do feel for you but shtik drek, abi gezunt dos leben ken men zikh ale mol nemen

because its from the british medical journal which you support and quote your problem is it completely refutes the earlier dross.

ah so you read it traiftart, it must come as a bit of a shock to realise the crap you have been peddling is just that crap.I do feel for you but shtik drek, abi gezunt dos leben ken men zikh ale mol nemen

Wow how you came to that conclusion, I have no idea.

Evidence that you aren't really in touch with reality. Most lying scumbags aren't.

Only a racist could embrace the eugenics/pro-abortion movement.

1) Margaret Sanger, founder of Planned Parenthood, was an ardent eugenicist who wanted to exterminate the handicapped, the poor, and non-whites.

quote from Sanger: "As an advocate of birth control I wish ... to point out that the unbalance between the birth rate of the 'unfit' and the 'fit,' admittedly the greatest present menace to civilization, can never be rectified by the inauguration of a cradle competition between these two classes. In this matter, the example of the inferior classes, the fertility of the feeble-minded, the mentally defective, the poverty-stricken classes, should not be held up for emulation.... On the contrary, the most urgent problem today is how to limit and discourage the over-fertility of the mentally and physically defective."
The Eugenic Value of Birth Control Propaganda", October 1921, page 5.

another quote from Sanger: "We should hire three or four colored ministers, preferably with social-service backgrounds, and with engaging personalities. The most successful educational approach to the Negro is through a religious appeal. We don't want the word to go out that we want to exterminate the Negro population. and the minister is the man who can straighten out that idea if it ever occurs to any of their more rebellious members."
Margaret Sanger's December 19, 1939 letter to Dr. Clarence Gamble

2) "Above all, society must grasp the grim relationship between unwanted children and the violent rebellion of minority groups."
- Lawrence Lader, co-founder of the National Association for the Repeal
of Abortion Laws. Breeding Ourselves to Death [New York: Ballantine Books, 1971], page 23.

Lawrence Lader was not a marginal figure, he was one of the founders of NARAL!

3) The best-seller Freakonomics made a similar argument.

4) And check out this article: Pro-Life Advocates Take Justice Ginsburg to Task for Racist Abortion Comments

5) More racism from the abortion industry: Abortions earmarked by race

Abortion has killed far more African Americans than the KKK: Black Leaders Condemn Planned Parenthood's Racism

79% of Planned Parenthood Abortion Clinics Target Blacks, Hispanics

black-abortions.jpg

Last edited:
read this,you puling unchined-snouted cack dish,
Only a hate-filled pig-faced imbecile would continue to grunt their love of the brutal abortion industry.

Research on the Psychological and Physical Effects of Abortion

it explains in simple English why your argument is a load of old bollocks,
Speaking of which were you ever able to wash the smell of old bollocks out of your hair?
16 years old out of date crap:badgrin::badgrin:

The rights of women to choose abortion remains sacrosanct .......a big Amen to that:badgrin::badgrin:

Beware this video contains strong language and the truth Amen
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2qtlvr6LLV8]George Carlin - Pro-Life is Anti-Woman! - YouTube[/ame]

Wow how you came to that conclusion, I have no idea.

Evidence that you aren't really in touch with reality. Most lying scumbags aren't.
Still in denial Traiftart here is the lying BBC News including a very inaccurate video:badgrin::badgrin:
BBC News - Abortion 'does not raise' mental health risk

Yeah, that's what the majority of treatment centers, pregnancy centers and adoption agencies are run by RELIGIOUS ORGANIZATIONS you fucking idiot.

See progressives want to kill these women and children because they don't want to be responsible for them. NOT because they care about them.

Then they turn around and pretend we're the ones who aren't caring for them.

It's a joke.

It is a joke. Those faith based organizations have a low success rate. But, they sure do enjoy tax money thanks to Prez Bush, hey?

Please explain to me what this so-called "success rate" is a measurement of, you dishonest puke?

Why don't you define for me what you consider success in this arena? Because I'm not going to waste my time attempting to have a conversation if you're going to act like a five year old. I fuck back.

Forum List

Back