Procter & Gamble employees issue a warning to America

Guess you didn't understand when I said Fuck you.

You go get the test asshole. You are 13 times more likely than me to get the Delta Variant. Now put on your mask and STFU.

You are a bunch of FASCIST PRICKS.
Oh I see you caught Covid then and have natural immunity? Shocking why am I not surprised

I have no problem with a company which requires weekly testing. Such testing can be brought in-house to minimize any disruption...
Agree. Employees shouldn’t pay for it however, that should be on the business owner who chooses to follow the ludicrous mandate for unsuccessful products. Idk…
That part about government deciding to enforce lunatic measures still is a factor.

Oh I see you caught Covid then and have natural immunity? Shocking why am I not surprised
You are surprised people get Covid during a Plannedemic........that's some funny shit there.

What's the matter.........you slipping on that your the king BS........hmmm

Now you explain why those who have had need the vaccine now. And then explain how many times you gonna YELL GET THE BOOSTER SHOT.........hmmm

The virus mutates and becomes a new Variant to survive.......it goes around those vaccinated.......and then they get it again.

When do peeps like you stop........10 shots......20 shots........test once a day. Peeps like you ....Give them an inch and you will take a mile.

You are in more of a position to infect others than me .........but you STILL ORDER OTHERS TO GET THE SHOT.

pffft.

Very interesting! This sort of thing is why the court of appeals stayed that Jan. 4 mandate madness. It has become obvious that anger at these mandates is growing now and starting to be seen in elections, and that the economy is already in a state of shortages, with winter coming. So more and more people are going to let these worker-hungry companies FIRE them -- I sure would, and only because they don't get to require me to answer such impertinent questions! -- and a lot of people will never again work at such a company or buy their stuff if people start resenting these Judases.

And the economy will go into a worse tailspin than it's already started.

Jeepers, I'm impressed at just how badly Biden is doing! I didn't think it would be so bad as it is.
It will get much worse before long.

You are surprised people get Covid during a Plannedemic........that's some funny shit there.

What's the matter.........you slipping on that your the king BS........hmmm

Now you explain why those who have had need the vaccine now. And then explain how many times you gonna YELL GET THE BOOSTER SHOT.........hmmm

The virus mutates and becomes a new Variant to survive.......it goes around those vaccinated.......and then they get it again.

When do peeps like you stop........10 shots......20 shots........test once a day. Peeps like you ....Give them an inch and you will take a mile.

You are in more of a position to infect others than me .........but you STILL ORDER OTHERS TO GET THE SHOT.

pffft.
I’m not surprised that almost all the dumb shit anti mask anti vaxxers I talk to have caught it. Gee I wonder who has been prolonging this thing… it’s a mystery!!

I’m not surprised that almost all the dumb shit anti mask anti vaxxers have caught it. Gee I wonder who has been prolonging this thing… it’s a mystery!!
Well ........you are an idiot........how do you get HERD IMMUNITY or is that term still unacceptable like in the beginning.......lol

WE SHOULD HAVE NEVER SHUT DOWN............And these vaccines are EXPERIMENTAL........Go be their lab rat if you want to.........your choice.

Hell go get 50 shots.........but don't you ORDER ME TO DO THE SAME.

Look in the mirror bro..........YOU ARE A FASCIST.

Well ........you are an idiot........how do you get HERD IMMUNITY or is that term still unacceptable like in the beginning.......lol

WE SHOULD HAVE NEVER SHUT DOWN............And these vaccines are EXPERIMENTAL........Go be their lab rat if you want to.........your choice.

Hell go get 50 shots.........but don't you ORDER ME TO DO THE SAME.

Look in the mirror bro..........YOU ARE A FASCIST.
I’m not even close to belong a fascist. You don’t know what you’re talking about or who you talking to.

herd immunity would be great but it is unrealistic with variants. We need therapeutics. You plan of letting everybody catch it to her herd immunity which won’t ever come would only have resulted in 10s to 100s of thousands more dead

I’m not even close to belong a fascist. You don’t know what you’re talking about or who you talking to.

herd immunity would be great but it is unrealistic with variants. We need therapeutics. You plan of letting everybody catch it to her herd immunity which won’t ever come would only have resulted in 10s to 100s of thousands more dead
We have only prolonged this Plannedemic............the first round was not near as bad as the new variants. Since the beginning of time the world has had pandemics. The world has NEVER JUST SHUT DOWN........that is a stupid policy..........and using experimental vaccines without knowing the long term effects is STUPID.

Plenty of evidence that the spike proteins are moving throughout the body doing damage from the vaccines..........Malone who invented mRNA technology has warned about it.......We know some from the State of Mississippi WHO ARE EXPERTS SAYING THE SAME THING. They are the big boys going up against the States experts.............

But I guess you will JUST IGNORE THAT SIDE OF THE EQUATION..........Because you bow to Daddy Gov't

Vaers: low platelets (thrombocytopenia); noninfectious myocarditis, or heart inflammation, especially for those under 30; deep-vein thrombosis; and death. Vaers records 321 cases of myocarditis within five days of receiving a vaccination, falling to almost zero by 10 days. Prior research has shown that only a fraction of adverse events are reported, so the true number of cases is almost certainly higher. This tendency of underreporting is consistent with our clinical experience," they write. "Analyses to confirm or dismiss these findings should be performed using large data sets of health-insurance companies and healthcare organizations. The CDC and FDA are surely aware of these data patterns, yet neither agency has acknowledged the trend...the implication is that the risks of a Covid-19 vaccine may outweigh the benefits for certain low-risk populations, such as children, young adults and people who have recovered from Covid-19. This is especially true in regions with low levels of community spread, since the likelihood of illness depends on exposure risk."

Further, they point out that the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and Dr. Anthony Fauci have advocated everyone should be vaccinated and yet haven't produced any scientific data showing vaccination for those with natural immunity would be beneficial.

"While you would never know it from listening to public-health officials, not a single published study has demonstrated that patients with a prior infection benefit from Covid-19 vaccination. That this isn’t readily acknowledged by the CDC or Anthony Fauci is an indication of how deeply entangled pandemic politics is in science," they say.

We have only prolonged this Plannedemic............the first round was not near as bad as the new variants. Since the beginning of time the world has had pandemics. The world has NEVER JUST SHUT DOWN........that is a stupid policy..........and using experimental vaccines without knowing the long term effects is STUPID.

Plenty of evidence that the spike proteins are moving throughout the body doing damage from the vaccines..........Malone who invented mRNA technology has warned about it.......We know some from the State of Mississippi WHO ARE EXPERTS SAYING THE SAME THING. They are the big boys going up against the States experts.............

But I guess you will JUST IGNORE THAT SIDE OF THE EQUATION..........Because you bow to Daddy Gov't
Personally....I think the first CHINESE VIRUS was just a mild case of the flu geared to take out old folks. The REAL poison is in the vaxxes they are now pushing so hard. First plant the fear...then make a few thousand sick, THEN kill off the rest with poison darts. And keep doing it until millions are dead. THEN do the "restart" of the world. Less old people, less kids to grow up that will make more people.

Personally....I think the first CHINESE VIRUS was just a mild case of the flu geared to take out old folks. The REAL poison is in the vaxxes they are now pushing so hard. First plant the fear...then make a few thousand sick, THEN kill off the rest with poison darts. And keep doing it until millions are dead. THEN do the "restart" of the world. Less old people, less kids to grow up that will make more people.
From what I've read........the doctors bitching around here........the vaccines are dangerous.

But the POLITICS over rules these studies.............The Spike proteins from the vaccines are moving through the blood stream and collecting in organs.......they have caused heart problems and organ problems..........They say the shot should have stayed in the arm and not traveled the body but that it isn't staying there.

I've already posted several articles on several threads on it............but as normal.......the FASCIST YELL BLASPHAMY....................HOW DARE YOU SAY THAT.

You know. Their NORMAL RANTS. They aer really pathetic creatures...............

The latest variant is more of a killer..........first wasn't much........We lost a 33 year old at work a month ago. to it.......Was Healthy as an Ox. Sucks as he had a wife and kids...........We let this drag on and on and now it's WORSE VARIANTS...........and or Economy is destroyed.

Depends if it's at will. No reason has to be given for letting employees go.

Yep, and if they're non union, and have no labor agreement, they're done. And because they're fired or walked off the job, they don't get unemployment benefits either.

Fuck 'em. There's a whole lot of unemployed restaurant workers that will be happy to take those jobs away from them.

China has too many people --- it's a continual problem. So I have wondered about whether this could have been on purpose. Probably not, because China is where nearly all pandemics start. Always have.

Now they know how effective biowarfare could be in completely disintegrating our societies in the West, however.

The Gov't, Pharma and leftist HATE THIS GUY........

He invented mRNA tech in 1989. He has come out saying the vaccines have issues and were given approval too quick.

So they just LABEL HIM ANTI VACCINE..........A Quack..........the normal stuff.

Then SAY HOW DARE YOU CHALLENGE FAUCI AND THE SCIENCE.

Fauci is a freaking joke.

Yep, and if they're non union, and have no labor agreement, they're done. And because they're fired or walked off the job, they don't get unemployment benefits either.

Fuck 'em. There's a whole lot of unemployed restaurant workers that will be happy to take those jobs away from them.
Burger flippers and P & G. Experts..................lmao

You people ...........prove every day why I wouldn't piss on you if you were on fire.

FUCK EM.........OBEY ME...........IT'S FOR YOU SAFETY......

You prove you are Fascist Pricks every single day.........Keep it up and let everyone see it.

Forum List

Back