Procter & Gamble employees issue a warning to America

Because the unvaxed are keeping this fcking virus alive
BS

Those with the vaccine have had viral loads larger than the unvaccinated. They still get the virus and can spread it.

And those who have had covid already have T-Cell And B cell immunity better than those who got the shot.

But you ignore those TESTY LITTLE FACTS.........Then yell it's the Science. Face it. You are a bunch of Fascist pricks.

Because the unvaxed are keeping this fcking virus alive

Bullshit. They have had a flu vax for decades. The flu comes along every year like clockwork.

Your claims are stupid and unscientific religious horse shit.

Stop being an anti science religious nutjob.

Bullshit. They have had a flu vax for decades. The flu comes along every year like clockwork.

Your claims are stupid and unscientific religious horse shit.

Stop being an anti science religious nutjob.
And those responsible enough to get vaccinated every year stop it from spreading

Exactly. Or the post office. The group most likely to spread it in the first place.

These anti science political whores are stooooopid beyond belief.
They don't give a damn about the Science. It's not about the Science because a whole lot of Science are saying the Vaccine is circulating in the blood stream putting spike proteins in organs throughout the body. They are saying THAT IS A HUGE MISTAKE.

Should be fun watching them get butt hurt over the word HUGE....LMAO

And those responsible enough to get vaccinated every year stop it from spreading

Which hasn't prevented it from coming back, year, after year, after year.

You aren't helping your claim little anti science cultist.

Funny how all of these groups are getting exemptions.

If you truly belived in science you would ask yourself how is this allowed.

But science is no longer followed by the vax cult

That is obvious.
Getting a vax isn’t a cult, it’s people being good citizens who care about those around them.

you didn’t address my point though… why are y’all calling it a mandate if there are two options to not get vaxxed?

Getting a vax isn’t a cult, it’s people being good citizens who care about those around them.

you didn’t address my point though… why are y’all calling it a mandate if there are two options to not get vaxxed?
Yeah........PUNISHMENT for not getting it..............Swab up your nose you SORRY JEW. PUT THE STAR ON

I DON'T THINK SO.

Again.............WHY IF YOU HAVE HAD COVID DUE YOU ORDER A SHOT..........When the shot is not nearly as effective as Natural Immunity.............OH..........I KNOW THE POLITICAL GODS have ORDAINED that YOU MUST OBEY US.

It's not about the safety of the public...........IT'S ABOUT POLITICS.

no, it's about medical tyranny

~S~
I'm just showing a little history. At first they said simple things in Germany. Then they made them wear the Star.........then off to the gas chambers they went.

They are playing a similar game now. THE UNVACCINATED.

th

Forum List

Back