Procter & Gamble employees issue a warning to America

P&G has a right and a duty to protect their workforce from anti-vax idiots. By now, even the dumbest of the dumb should know the meaning of the words Contagious and Asymptomatic.
You are confused Moon Bat.

"The right" is the right of the employees to determine their own health care.

If you can't be fired just for being a Negro then you shouldn't be fired for choosing your own level of heath care.

Anyway it looks like it is moot because the Court seems like it will side with the Liberty of the people instead of Joe Potatohead's oppression.

Appeals court temporarily halts Biden vaccine mandate for larger businesses

Yeah........PUNISHMENT for not getting it..............Swab up your nose you SORRY JEW. PUT THE STAR ON

I DON'T THINK SO.

Again.............WHY IF YOU HAVE HAD COVID DUE YOU ORDER A SHOT..........When the shot is not nearly as effective as Natural Immunity.............OH..........I KNOW THE POLITICAL GODS have ORDAINED that YOU MUST OBEY US.

It's not about the safety of the public...........IT'S ABOUT POLITICS.
It’s a medical test to show if somebody has a contagious virus…. dumbass. Not a star. Jesus, the Low IQ of some of you people is baffling. Amazing you can even type.

It’s a medical test to show if somebody has a contagious virus…. dumbass. Not a star. Jesus, the Low IQ of some of you people is baffling. Amazing you can even type.
No shit Sherlock. I compare because it reminds me of it.

You got the vaccine.......mind your own damned business. You trying to order OTHERS is just like the dang STAR

Who the fuck are you to order me to get a swab up my nose every week? And if you had the stinking virus you don't need the dang shot.

How many shots are you gonna order everyone take. We are already up to 4 now for some.

How many boosters before YOU WILL ALLOW US TO WORK, AND GO TO A RESTAURANT?

Every year as new variants come out. .............2 a year...........4 ..................And yet you get the virus again as it Mutates.

pffft.

No shit Sherlock. I compare because it reminds me of it.

You got the vaccine.......mind your own damned business. You trying to order OTHERS is just like the dang STAR

Who the fuck are you to order me to get a swab up my nose every week? And if you had the stinking virus you don't need the dang shot.

How many shots are you gonna order everyone take. We are already up to 4 now for some.

How many boosters before YOU WILL ALLOW US TO WORK, AND GO TO A RESTAURANT?

Every year as new variants come out. .............2 a year...........4 ..................And yet you get the virus again as it Mutates.

pffft.
No it’s not just like the damn star… you’re just a confused person. If I am responsible for a school or work place then I can require people to do whatever the hell I want and making sure there isn’t a contagious douche bag like yourself walking around spreading their shit during a pandemic would be priority one.

No it’s not just like the damn star… you’re just a confused person. If I am responsible for a school or work place then I can require people to do whatever the hell I want and making sure there isn’t a contagious douche bag like yourself walking around spreading their shit during a pandemic would be priority one.
LOL Vaccinated are spreading the virus are you didn't notice. Maybe we need to test your ass once a week.

I've been around this crap since this began.......I didn't hide under no dang bed and piss myself over a virus like you.........I've had the damn shit........and I can get it again........so can you.

It MUTATES dumbass........In Israel they say if you only got the shot twice you are NO LONGER VACCINATED.

They also had a study that shows NATURAL IMMUNITY IS BETTER THAN THE SHOT.

But you SAY OBEY ME.............NOW .........OR I WILL STARVE YOU AND YOUR FAMILY.......I WILL PUNISH YOU ..........You will TEST OVER AND OVER AND OVER AGAIN UNTIL YOU OBEY ME.

You remind me of the Road Warrior when the peeps were surrounded trying to protect the gas

Model 1 compared 16,215 people in both the vaccinated and natural immunity groups and found that cases in the vaccinated group (n=238, 1.5%) were 13 fold more likely to experience a breakthrough infection than the natural immunity group (n=19, 0.12%). The majority of the cases were symptomatic. There were very few hospitalizations in either group with only 8 in the vaccine arm and 1 in the natural immunity arm.

Model 2 compared 46,035 people in both the vaccinated and natural immunity groups, and found that cases in the vaccinated group (n=640, 1.4%) were 6-fold more likely to experience a breakthrough infection than the natural immunity group (n=108, 0.23%). The majority of the cases were symptomatic. There were very few hospitalizations in either group with only 21 in the vaccine arm and 4 in the natural immunity arm.

Model 3 compared 14,029 people in both the natural immunity and infection-vaccine groups and found that cases in the infection-vaccine group (n=20, 0.14%) had about half the risk of experiencing a breakthrough infection than the natural immunity group (n=37, 0.26%). There was one hospitalization in the natural immunity group.

Based on post 128 I hereby DECLARE SLADE get checked ONCE A WEEK to keep his job.

He is 13 times more likely to get the virus than I am.

Slade ......If you want to keep your job go take the test. You will pay for the test not the company and we will deduct $150 from your paycheck to pay for it. Also we will raise your insurance rate by $200 a month. You MUST SHOW US A NATURAL IMMUNITY TEST or a covid test to enter the job site.

You are also hereby ORDERED TO WEAR A MASK until we THINK YOU HAVE BEEN PUNISHED ENOUGH TO OUR SATISFACTION.

Get to work Slade...........You VACCINATED Virus carrier.

This is the significant communication in that post. We've got a self-described elitist here with starving power-hunger!!

He wishes he could get people to do whatever he wants --- he can't even get agreement here.
Yup. He pulled up his skirt on that one and showed the world lol

LOL Vaccinated are spreading the virus are you didn't notice. Maybe we need to test your ass once a week.

I've been around this crap since this began.......I didn't hide under no dang bed and piss myself over a virus like you.........I've had the damn shit........and I can get it again........so can you.

It MUTATES dumbass........In Israel they say if you only got the shot twice you are NO LONGER VACCINATED.

They also had a study that shows NATURAL IMMUNITY IS BETTER THAN THE SHOT.

But you SAY OBEY ME.............NOW .........OR I WILL STARVE YOU AND YOUR FAMILY.......I WILL PUNISH YOU ..........You will TEST OVER AND OVER AND OVER AGAIN UNTIL YOU OBEY ME.

You remind me of the Road Warrior when the peeps were surrounded trying to protect the gas

Yes vaxxed are spreading at a much lower rate but still spreading and if the numbers rise then you bet your ass they will start testing them to

This is the significant communication in that post. We've got a self-described elitist here with starving power-hunger!!

He wishes he could get people to do whatever he wants --- he can't even get agreement here.
People don’t have to do whatever I want but I’m they are in my house or my business then they follow my rules. They also have the option of not coming to my house

Yes vaxxed are spreading at a much lower rate but still spreading and if the numbers rise then you bet your ass they will start testing them to
That study said you are more likely than me to get the virus. 13 times more likely. Now.......Brandon is trying to ORDER ME........and SO ARE YOU .....to get tested once a week or lose my job.

FUCK BOTH OF YOU.

People don’t have to do whatever I want but I’m they are in my house or my business then they follow my rules. They also have the option of not coming to my house
You sure as hell don't need to worry about me doing that. lmao

Who the hell would want to work for a dang Tyrant............lol

You likely can. The question here is if the government can.

That study said you are more likely than me to get the virus. 13 times more likely. Now.......Brandon is trying to ORDER ME........and SO ARE YOU .....to get tested once a week or lose my job.

FUCK BOTH OF YOU.
Haha, with all do respect… fuck you. Too selfish and stubborn to take a little test. Grown some balls and go get vaccinated you damn coward. Nobody cares about your bullheaded political positions

Haha, with all do respect… fuck you. Too selfish and stubborn to take a little test. Grown some balls and go get vaccinated you damn coward. Nobody cares about you bullheaded political positions
Guess you didn't understand when I said Fuck you.

You go get the test asshole. You are 13 times more likely than me to get the Delta Variant. Now put on your mask and STFU.

You are a bunch of FASCIST PRICKS.

Forum List

Back