Procter & Gamble employees issue a warning to America

Yes, and when the company loses enough good people, so is it. Companies that make stupid decisions die.

I know, I helped kill more than a few.

The Vice-President of my larger company makes $225K a year. He's been with me for ten years.

There aren't a lot of companies which do what we do, so jobs aren't exactly easy to come by. If I decided to mandate that all my employees be vaccinated or get tested weekly, what do you truly believe the odds are that he would give up that lucrative position? I can tell you: slim to none. He and I have already had this conversation, and he's already informed me that he'll be first in line if I were to do something like that.

Good people don't always have another place to go...

The Vice-President of my larger company makes $225K a year. He's been with me for ten years.

There aren't a lot of companies which do what we do, so jobs aren't exactly easy to come by. If I decided to mandate that all my employees be vaccinated or get tested weekly, what do you truly believe the odds are that he would give up that lucrative position? I can tell you: slim to none. He and I have already had this conversation, and he's already informed me that he'll be first in line if I were to do something like that.

Good people don't always have another place to go...

The better your skills, the easier it is to move. A friend of mine went from VP at Ascend Communications to a position at Lucent, to Solectron in three years.

I think his smallest bonus was 300k.

I have no idea what you supposedly do, but competent people have ZERO problem moving jobs.

Yes

Believe it or not, I trust CDC more than the bullshit you post
Well well.......the next time you get a pcr test lets take it to 50 cycles just to make sure it's a valid test.

lmao.

You either know what i'm talking about with that sarcasm or you hide from it. lol

I have no problem with a company which requires weekly testing. Such testing can be brought in-house to minimize any disruption...
I do............And that may be coming where I work. You gonna stick a swab up my nose once a week for COHERSION...........you better have health insurance.........

That is PUNISHMENT FOR NOT OBEYING.................

What are they saying to those who will NOT OBEY.........

They are saying..........IF YOU DO NOT OBEY......WE WILL FIRE YOU........NOT ALLOW YOU TO EAT IN A RESTAURANT..........AND WILL STARVE YOU OUT......and your FAMILY.

You down with STARVING ANYONE WHO WILL NOT COMPLY and to PUNISH THEM WITH SWABS UP THEIR NOSES FOREVER.? hmmm

As long as they have a choice between getting vaccinated or testing/ masks. We want life back, pretending its gone is not a good answer.

It reeks of I value my employees and want them to remain healthy.

I'm not sure what you mean by "incentive". "Incentive to get Covid? That's pretty silly. I've had Covid twice. While the second time was barely more than a sniffle, the first time I didn't realize it was possible to be that sick and not die. I wouldn't wish that on anyone. Besides, my people enjoy coming to work every day, and someone who's absent for two or three weeks misses a lot of the fun going on around here...
So...........you have natural immunity ......Why do you need the shot then??????????

So...........you have natural immunity ......Why do you need the shot then??????????

Exactly. The vaccine is so great that you can't be exposed to the non vaccinated.

These lemmings are STUPID!

As long as they have a choice between getting vaccinated or testing/ masks. We want life back, pretending its gone is not a good answer.
Thats what I don’t get

The same people who whined the loudest about having to wear a mask are refusing to get vaccinated

They are the reason we still struggle with COVID

Who the hell are you to order anyone to do it?

Who are you to ask me private information of my health that is only privy to me and my doctor?

Who are you when I have Natural Immunity already to order me to take the jab?

And who are you when shown scientific documents showing problems with these experimental vaccines to IGNORE THESE SCIENTIFIC STUDIE?

We are either a Free Country or not. In a Free country you get to CHOOSE.......You want 20 booster shots go for it. The variants will keep coming and they are already giving 4 shots.

But I guess the shots work right..........lmao

Thats what I don’t get

The same people who whined the loudest about having to wear a mask are refusing to get vaccinated

They are the reason we still struggle with COVID

If the vax is so great, why are you worried about unvaxxed?

My natural immunity is 27 times more effective than your vax, and I am not worried that you will make me sick.

Hell you could have covid, and I DON'T CARE.

I am immune!

Who the hell are you to order anyone to do it?

Who are you to ask me private information of my health that is only privy to me and my doctor?

Who are you when I have Natural Immunity already to order me to take the jab?

And who are you when shown scientific documents showing problems with these experimental vaccines to IGNORE THESE SCIENTIFIC STUDIE?

We are either a Free Country or not. In a Free country you get to CHOOSE.......You want 20 booster shots go for it. The variants will keep coming and they are already giving 4 shots.

But I guess the shots work right..........lmao
We can’t order you to do anything

But we can make your life more difficult
Deny you employment, right to mix with regular people, access to public venues

Make you responsible for your bad decisions

true

star-of-david-meme-191x300.jpg

Just like we can with you.

Procter & Gamble (“P&G”) is one of America’s largest corporations, with over 100,000 employees worldwide. It is putting a vaccine mandate into place for its more than 26,000 America-based employees, which will require them to get vaccinated, meet a “company-approved” exemption, or take weekly COVID tests. Those employees opposed to the vaccine mandate are pushing back. To that end, they released a powerful video warning, not P&G, but all Americans, what will happen if these employees lose their jobs.

It’s unlikely that you’ve navigated through life without ever purchasing a product from P&G. Its list of products includes Charmin, Crest toothpaste, Tide laundry detergents, Gillette razors, Oral-B dental products, Tampax, Head & Shoulders shampoo, Pepto-Bismol, Pampers, and many more items that show up in most American households.

Throughout the scary first months of COVID, before it became both manageable and endemic, rather than epidemic, thousands of workers across America kept going to work to keep products on American shelves. Now, however, even without Biden’s unconstitutional OSHA mandate, most of America’s big corporations have issued vaccine mandates.

SNIP

Many of these workers—whether because they have already had COVID, giving them natural immunity; or they oppose the vaccine on a variety of grounds; or they do not want to give up their bodily autonomy with endless tests that have dubious accuracy—are objecting. Very intelligently, they’ve made their objections public via what appears to be a professionally-produced video. To avoid repercussions, their faces are hidden, but the employees explain their long ties to P&G, the work they put in at the height of the COVID panic, and the way their employer is now forcing them to give up their principles and bodily autonomy.

(Excerpt) Read more at americanthinker.com ...

Fired is the way to do. That way they can be part of the class action suit for the mandate that the 5th circuit has already said has "grave and Constitutional" concerns
It’s not exactly a mandate if they can get exemptions or opt for weekly testing now is it?!

Thanks for Proving my point asshole...........

You want me to wear a Star you NAZI BIOTCH.

It’s not exactly a mandate if they can get exemptions or opt for weekly testing now is it?!

Funny how all of these groups are getting exemptions.

If you truly belived in science you would ask yourself how is this allowed.

But science is no longer followed by the vax cult

That is obvious.

Forum List

Back