Procter & Gamble employees issue a warning to America

I have no problem with a company which requires weekly testing. Such testing can be brought in-house to minimize any disruption...

CDC's credibility has become some dubious RW'er

~S~
I suppose they just simply did not know how to stop it, to make a vaccine, anything really, and they got caught in the government response of Blame the Victims So They Don't Blame Government. This is the normal response of all governments during any major crisis, to blame the citizens: "It's your fault, not ours!"

The CDC became sucked into the propaganda campaign to promote "solutions" which just harmed us more and more.

I have no problem with a company which requires weekly testing. Such testing can be brought in-house to minimize any disruption...

Just more government over reach. At some point you have to just say no.

I suppose they just simply did not know how to stop it, to make a vaccine, anything really, and they got caught in the government response of Blame the Victims So They Don't Blame Government. This is the normal response of all governments during any major crisis, to blame the citizens: "It's your fault, not ours!"

The CDC became sucked into the propaganda campaign to promote "solutions" which just harmed us more and more.
heh!.....well said Circe....~S~

Also the response of the medical industrial complex. They are incapable of actually curing anything and rather than admit that, they find ways to make it all the patient's fault.

Just more government over reach. At some point you have to just say no.
Well, then don't do it and get fired.

That's fucking brilliant.

I'm not vaccinated not because the government tells me to be vaccinated, but because I'm not convinced the vaccine is everything it's propped up to be. I've already said "no". I get tested, voluntarily, once a month and whenever I feel ill. It's not a big deal and anyone who'd allow themselves to lose a good job over it is stupid...

ok then

do 'positives' get 14 days off w/ unemployment?

~S~
My employees (I have about 550) get paid their full salary if the test comes back positive, and they receive that pay until they receive a negative test...

Also the response of the medical industrial complex. They are incapable of actually curing anything and rather than admit that, they find ways to make it all the patient's fault.
Oh, they can cure a few things, with antibiotics, but prefer to dig around and prospect for ways they can talk you into "procedures" making extra, unnecessary money off you.

But sure, all the many things they can't cure, they make out it's all your fault.

So I just never go to doctors unless it's a real emergency.

If I DID, I'd walk out of there with 6 pills I am supposed to take every day (I take none now) and several "maintenance" appointments about the pills, and three appointments for invasive diagnostic procedures that I "ought" to have (to make them piles of money).

I am perfectly healthy. If I let doctors have their way, they'd decrease my lifespan by six years.

My employees (I have about 550) get paid their full salary if the test comes back positive, and they receive that pay until they receive a negative test...
well that's generous of you, yet somewhat reeks of incentive.....~S~

well that's generous of you, yet somewhat reeks of incentive.....~S~

It reeks of I value my employees and want them to remain healthy.

I'm not sure what you mean by "incentive". "Incentive to get Covid? That's pretty silly. I've had Covid twice. While the second time was barely more than a sniffle, the first time I didn't realize it was possible to be that sick and not die. I wouldn't wish that on anyone. Besides, my people enjoy coming to work every day, and someone who's absent for two or three weeks misses a lot of the fun going on around here...

12.jpg

Well, then don't do it and get fired.

That's fucking brilliant.

I'm not vaccinated not because the government tells me to be vaccinated, but because I'm not convinced the vaccine is everything it's propped up to be. I've already said "no". I get tested, voluntarily, once a month and whenever I feel ill. It's not a big deal and anyone who'd allow themselves to lose a good job over it is stupid...

I'm retired, and I would tell them to fuck off anyway. That's the beauty of being an American.

We are seeing millions of people telling these fascist pricks in government to piss up a rope.

And that's a good thing.

I'm retired, and I would tell them to fuck off anyway. That's the beauty of being an American.

We are seeing millions of people telling these fascist pricks in government to piss up a rope.

And that's a good thing.

Perhaps it is.

It'll stop being a good thing, though, when those who are telling the government to go piss up a rope become dependent on that same government for their food stamps after they lose their jobs.

I see regular testing as a reasonable compromise. I don't care if you do...

Oh, they can cure a few things, with antibiotics, but prefer to dig around and prospect for ways they can talk you into "procedures" making extra, unnecessary money off you.

But sure, all the many things they can't cure, they make out it's all your fault.

So I just never go to doctors unless it's a real emergency.

If I DID, I'd walk out of there with 6 pills I am supposed to take every day (I take none now) and several "maintenance" appointments about the pills, and three appointments for invasive diagnostic procedures that I "ought" to have (to make them piles of money).

I am perfectly healthy. If I let doctors have their way, they'd decrease my lifespan by six years.
You're right. They are good for antibiotics when it's truly necessary and for setting broken bones. And everything else you stated is absolutely true.

I congratulate you for having broken free of the grasp of the system. I also do not use any pHARMa and would only use a "doctor" to set a broken bone if it's something that couldn't be done by my neighbor, who was a VietNam medic and is now a practicing ARNP.

I was seriously injured, and my late husband was killed, by medical care. I'm done.

Forum List

Back