Producer Prices soar 9.7% in Decembers. Sets all-time record.

Dumbfucks think soaring inflation is good for working folks. :auiqs.jpg: :cuckoo:
I'm saying that it's currently not affecting how people are buying shit.

Clearly otis' post points to that, but I would add first that businesses need to hire because their at 100% and need to expand production due to demand for goods.

You're try to falsely assert that a President Biden policy is causing it.

Biden really is doing a horrible job on all fronts.

Grocery prices will be really going up now in the dead of Winter and all these fuck ups

I'm looking at inflation as a fee to get rid of these mother fuckers once and for all. Then laugh at the libturds going broke

That way you don't feel guilty for laughing. A defense mechanism

Clearly otis' post points to that, but I would add first that businesses need to hire because their at 100% and need to expand production due to demand for goods.

Paying people to stay home is causing the labor shortage.

Grocery prices will be really going up now in the dead of Winter and all these fuck ups

I'm looking at inflation as a fee to get rid of these mother fuckers once and for all. Then laugh at the libturds going broke

That way you don't feel guilty for laughing. A defense mechanism
What fuckups sloopy slut?

You cigs at the c-store out of stock.

Not impacting how people are buying shit? You're fucking nuts dude.

Just how was the latest holiday sales season?

ILMAO @ holiday season, you figure that's all there is? Sure as fuck isn't.

And inflated dollars are inflated dollars. $94 spent last year is more than $100 spent today for the same things. Simple heads say, boy howdy, $100 must be more.

Dude it's the buying of shit which has caused to shit to be out of stock.

Man are you dense.
FUCKING WRONG. You ever buy anything more than your favorite butter? Still living with your mom?

I just rec'd what I ordered 11 months ago, and it sure as shit isn't because others are buying it. Global elite communists are choking everything off so their favorites get more rich and corner more everything.

ILMAO @ holiday season, you figure that's all there is? Sure as fuck isn't.

And inflated dollars are inflated dollars. $94 spent last year is more than $100 spent today for the same things. Simple heads say, boy howdy, $100 must be more.
Inflation is 7% annually, but consumer spending was up 13.2% in 2020

Bare shelf Biden is a buffoon. I don't think there has ever been a dumber leader of any country in the history of the world. The closest thing I can think of is Nero alleged playing the fiddle as Rome burned. WTF is it going to take to make us dump this asshole?

Bare shelf Biden is a buffoon. I don't think there has ever been a dumber leader of any country in the history of the world. The closest thing I can think of is Nero alleged playing the fiddle as Rome burned. WTF is it going to take to make us dump this asshole?
Why the fuck are you blaming issues with adam smith's supply and demand model on President Biden?

Are you a communist stooge fella?

Forum List

Back