Prof Fired for Giving Nazi Salute Over Dispute With Colleague During Meeting

Apparently that decision was made on account of how the people in the State of Connecticut feel about stuff like that. The article cites a fear akin to paranoia made half the attendees of the meeting clear the building after witnessing it.

Which reminds me...I have a chicken dinner ready in the freezer... :biggrin:

He should have gone with choice number one instead: "Having sex with students."

Woulda been more fun.

Apparently that decision was made on account of how the people in the State of Connecticut feel about stuff like that. The article cites a fear akin to paranoia made half the attendees of the meeting clear the building after witnessing it.

Those darned Connecticut Nazis are worse than the Illinois Nazis.

Now I know what to do if in a long line in Connecticut.

Sounds like just another case of the loons eating each other again, which is fine with me; they all deserve to be eaten alive by their fellow crazies. He was most likely just being sarcastic, and over-estimated the intelligence of his audience of Snowflakes and hysterical deviant gimps.

We need to have a discussion on what is with RW-ers suddenly becoming unexpected Nazis.

I think it is a cry for a new archetype to emerge in America.

Mostly White but not racist, strong, mostly Christian but not proselytizing, resolute, proudly American, law abiding but not to a fault.

And a symbol and gesture are needed so that our young patriotic Americans will have a cool, virile, affirmative icon and ideology to hoist proudly for all to see and respect...or fear.

Then they might forevermore drop the Nazi crap.

We need to have a discussion on what is with RW-ers suddenly becoming unexpected Nazis.

Mostly White but not racist, strong, mostly Christian but not proselytizing, resolute, proudly American, law abiding but not to a fault.

And a symbol and gesture are needed so that our young patriotic Americans will have a cool, virile, affirmative icon and ideology to hoist proudly for all to see and respect...or fear.

This guy was simply crazy. Check this out...

"The disturbance, which included Mr. Meyrick shouting ‘seig heil’ and using a Nazi salute for over 10 minutes, caused colleagues to become ‘unnerved and fearful that violence would erupt.’

WHAT!!? Thats not a right winger; thats a crazy guy. I bet he isnt even racist. No sane person would do that. Even the most devout Nazi would tell him, "Come on bro, now youre just being silly". :laugh:

Last edited:
Why am I laughing?

My mother said we did that at the gravesites of our dead boys at the end of WWII, Lee. They ended Nazism, not your character assassinations of good people who were taught by their peers they did something a little foolish.

This guy was simply crazy. Check this out...

"The disturbance, which included Mr. Meyrick shouting ‘seig heil’ and using a Nazi salute for over 10 minutes, caused colleagues to become ‘unnerved and fearful that violence would erupt.’

WHAT!!? Thats not a right winger; thats a crazy guy. I bet he isnt even racist. No sane person would do that. Even the most devout Nazi would tell him, "Come on bro, now youre just being silly". :laugh:
Watch liberal 'professor' absolutely lose it in explosive rant at cops during 'neo-Nazi' protest

College Professor Shoots Self On Campus To Protest Trump, Keeps Job - Blue Lives Matter

Stalin murdered 60 million of his own people, but he’s cool.

Why am I laughing?

My mother said we did that at the gravesites of our dead boys at the end of WWII, Lee. They ended Nazism, not your character assassinations of good people who were taught by their peers they did something a little foolish.

I do not understand your point.

And I suspect you do not understand mine.

I am mood aktered right now and hope that the thread will simmer until I am of right mind to better splain my point.

Here is a clue.

Young men who want to express their national pride are bereft of many symbols to choose from which accurately represents their true feelings and the clisest we have is the Nazi salute.

But it is offensive and our kids do not seem to actually espouse Naziism but it's aura of strength and nationalism and a (appropriately healthy?) sense of racial pride.

We have no such symbiology.

So, they grasp onto the closest meme they can think of.

If he Adolph Hitler the libs would adore him.

Yet it was the white conservatives with Hitler on their minds marching in Charolettesville...

Only because there were no other symbols which more closely expressed a healthy, strong, virile nationalism and patriotism.

They chose the Nazi symbiology because the best one, which has none of the bad Nazi meanings, has yet to be invented.

Forum List

Back