Professor Schwarzenegger Puts His Foot Down

He and the characters he has played are not the same. The man is right this time.

He and the characters he has played are not the same. The man is right this time.

The same could be said of James Woods, but there was as thread earlier/yesterday(?) showing him in one of his more 'violent' roles.

"Conan! What is best is life?"

"Crush enemies. See dem driven before you. And listen to da lamentations ov da women!"

And now ...

'I don't give a f--- if we agree': Arnold Schwarzenegger just gave a climate-change speech that will give you chills

The tide is slowly turning as it gets impossible to deny the reality of Global Warming. The problem with 'slowly' is we are at the moment of no return. We MAY be able to stop and reverse this if action is taken soon. But it has to be planet-wide and it has to be a massive reduction in CO2 emissions.

Good for Schwarzenegger. Republicans in the US are the only group in the entire world denying Global Warming. Again, a list of the names of people that have been spending billions and paying the Republican party to deny Global Warming should be kept for future reference re crimes against humanity.

I would love for the far right wing people to answer his last question.

There are two doors. Behind Door Number One is a completely sealed room, with a regular, gasoline-fueled car. Behind Door Number Two is an identical, completely sealed room, with an electric car. Both engines are running full blast.

I want you to pick a door to open, and enter the room and shut the door behind you. You have to stay in the room you choose for one hour. You cannot turn off the engine. You do not get a gas mask.

Which door do you right wingers choose?

There are two doors. Behind Door Number One is a completely sealed room, with a regular, gasoline-fueled car. Behind Door Number Two is an identical, completely sealed room, with an electric car. Both engines are running full blast.

I want you to pick a door to open, and enter the room and shut the door behind you. You have to stay in the room you choose for one hour. You cannot turn off the engine. You do not get a gas mask.

The door out of your stupid test.

He is all bollixed up. Our cutting emissions won't help any other country ease car pollution.

Carbon monoxide from autos is not the same as carbon dioxide which is erroneously called a pollutant. It's actually necessary for survival.

The door out of your stupid test.

LOL!

Coward.

Forum List

Back