Professor threatens reporter with a machete

The college had no problem with any of what she did until the machete, brainwashed functional moron hater.... Your lying propaganda artists of Murdoch and your Internet conspiracy nuts are a national disgrace and international horror. Try reality.
So, you are saying that the aggravated assault, a felony, she committed was just convenient cover to violate her civil rights? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAA!!!

My God!!! You are CLASSIC! LOL!!

"She felt threatened when a White MAGAT... made her feal threatened"???
You're a fucking idiot. There was NOTHING threatening about his behavior. If she really was that neurotic, she could have simply not opened the door.
Try again, dumb ass.
and called cops

So, you are saying that the aggravated assault, a felony, she committed was just convenient cover to violate her civil rights? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAA!!!

look at all racist black folks on here saying its ok to kill whites with machete sad. you tell them how dumb they are.

She did the absolute minimum to get those trouble making swine out of her corridor neighborhood. We don't know what they were doing or how long they were there but I bet you they were a bunch of loud mouth lying scumbags like everyone else who works for them..... I'm just saying extenuating circumstances are definitely possible. And I highly doubt any felony. If you came from the hood, this is basically nothing especially after being the target of the worst propaganda machine ever for hours before the machete even came up.... And yes the college agreed with everything up to that point.....

Last edited:
The VAST majority of black people killed in this country are killed in places run by people exactly like you. You LOVE it.
You mean a vast majority of Black people are killed by people without guns?

You might want to rethink that bit of ignorance.
When the fuck did I ever say it is ok to kill a black person? You stupid fucking retard!! :auiqs.jpg:
You say it with every message MAGAT.

I did for a while - thought I'd give you a 2nd chance. Silly me - that's what I get for taking a poster who names himself after a laxative off of ignore.

:itsok:
This, folks, is what it's like to be owned by your Dado.
Don't be owned by the Dado.
Think before you click.
It's right there in my signature.

In the day of Fox propaganda garbage and Internet conspiracy nut jobs, it is once again time to wait to see what the legal system says about all this and no it is not a conspiracy against Republicans.

iu

She reminds me of this....

Forum List

Back