Profile white males at airports?

Zona

A guy in ariZONA
Aug 15, 2009
Phoenix, AZ.
Seeing as how this is a pic of the bomber, should we now be suspicious of white males at airports?

130419135518-boston-suspect2-fbi-story-top.jpg

I mean, they couldn't get any whiter. Did you know they were originally from a place called Caucasia?

How many stories have we heard about how brown people were profiled at airports and other places after 9/11.

This was done by two white guys. Why no profiling? Should we judge all Caucasians because of these two?

Should police frisk all black males in Chicago since they are the vast vast vast majority shooters there?

Are you going to prance around with their limp wrists everywhere throwing a hissy fit?

Seeing as how this is a pic of the bomber, should we now be suspicious of white males at airports?

Now if you had posted your picture in there instead of his, then we'd have a suspicious looking character subject to profiling, regardless of your skin tone or ethnic background.

Should police frisk all black males in Chicago since they are the vast vast vast majority shooters there?

Are you going to prance around with their limp wrists everywhere throwing a hissy fit?

I am black. If I lived in Chicago, I would expect to be pulled over more there than anywhere else since there is a high crime rate by blacks there.

The bad part is, I was pulled over a lot in a rather high rent/real estate area in San Diego all the time. A place called Coronado and La Jolla. (I worked on North Island for 12 years and lived in San Diego for 16). Is there a high rate of black crime there, no. You see, I was profiled.

Should white males be profiled at airports now?

Last edited:
I mean, they couldn't get any whiter. Did you know they were originally from a place called Caucasia?

How many stories have we heard about how brown people were profiled at airports and other places after 9/11.

This was done by two white guys. Why no profiling? Should we judge all Caucasians because of these two?

His name alone should be enough to arouse suspicion.

A russian name should be flagged at airports? Ok then.

I am black. If I lived in Chicago, I would expect to be pulled over more there than anywhere else since there is a high crime rate by blacks there.

The bad part is, I was pulled over a lot in a rather high rent/real estate area in San Diego all the time. A place called Coronado and La Jolla. (I worked on North Island for 12 years and lived in San Diego for 16). Is there a high rate of black crime there, no. You see, I was profiled.

Even black people will cross to the other side of the street when they see young black males walking towards them. What's your excuse for that?

Even black people will cross to the other side of the street when they see young black males walking towards them. What's your excuse for that?

I dont. Dont get me wrong, I am from West Philly and am aware of what is a threat or not.

Most people not from places like that are not but I also knew what to look for in whites when I was in Meridian Mississippi.

That is my excuse?

Last edited:

A russian name should be flagged at airports? Ok then.

His name is Chechen, not Russian

Sure. Why not? They wouldn't have to change a thing as when a male is stopped he is generally white. Or a white child that they can torment until they throw a kicking screaming fit. I've never seen them shake down a middle eastern child. They shake down grannies with knee replacements. "White" men with black hair and light olive skin definitely should get some of the action. If they want to do 'random' checks they should use a numbering system.

The interesting thing is that I'm almost positive that my husband was a Melungeon, a mixed race with middle eastern roots, native American, and negro. They fled to KY to escape the discrimination of the east coast. My husband was VERY dark. People thought he was a negro. My son looks more middle eastern than a lot of middle easterners. Our daughter and all of my husband's family have light olive skin, my daugter having blended with my white European blood to make them not have the expected dark olive skin the middle easterners have. Before he died, they weren't doing much checking at airports, but I get stopped all the time because of replacement joints. White males are stopped all the time already. It is those with dark olive skin and black hair like this guy who bop onto the plane unquestioned.

But it's kind of a moot point. He didn't fly a plane into anything.

Last edited:

Not white fool, there are whiter people in Afghanistan.
Many Arabs are whiter than these two.

Caucasian is only white to those who decided that is what it meant.
Read a history book.

Yes, people are only classified in a few races. But there are many cultures in those races. People often confuse culture for race. There is a difference.

Forum List

Back