Progressive Propaganda: The Voter Fraud Edition

"The Voting Rights Act, signed into law by President Lyndon Johnson (1908-73) on August 6, 1965, aimed to overcome legal barriers at the state and local levels that prevented African Americans from exercising their right to vote under the 15th Amendment (1870) to the Constitution of the United States."
Please see the key word in blue above... :lmao:

(Once again genius...we were not talking about the right to vote)

Not only are you a hack, you're either a concrete thinker and/or a damn liar. You allege massive voter fraud and yet there is no evidence to prove such an allegation. Your allegation and Trump's efforts are machinations of the worst kind, VOTER SUPPRESSION. We have seen efforts by Republican Governors to make voting more difficult for likely Democratic voters, cutting hours, cutting the number of polling places and creating road blocks for too many poor citizens. So yes, the claim about voter suppression goes hand in hand on this nefarious thread.
So after I embarrass you by pointing out that you had absolutely no fucking clue that the federal government does not handle elections, you attempt to make the case that it does by pointing to voter rights because of your absurd ego (you can't just admit you were wrong). After I embarrass you on that (by pointing out how you idiotically keep trying to point to rights when the discussion is about elections), you now change the entire discussion to "voter suppression" and your ignorant claim of "no evidence".

The article you commented on to start this discussion was about a Democrat who implemented programs to clean up elections and saw an increase in voter participation. Your immature (and might I add - unwarranted) ego has caused you to come across as a complete buffoon in front of everyone.

"The Voting Rights Act, signed into law by President Lyndon Johnson (1908-73) on August 6, 1965, aimed to overcome legal barriers at the state and local levels that prevented African Americans from exercising their right to vote under the 15th Amendment (1870) to the Constitution of the United States."

Not only are you a hack, you're either a concrete thinker and/or a damn liar. You allege massive voter fraud and yet there is no evidence to prove such an allegation. Your allegation and Trump's efforts are machinations of the worst kind, VOTER SUPPRESSION. We have seen efforts by Republican Governors to make voting more difficult for likely Democratic voters, cutting hours, cutting the number of polling places and creating road blocks for too many poor citizens. So yes, the claim about voter suppression goes hand in hand on this nefarious thread.
So after I embarrass you by pointing out that you had absolutely no fucking clue that the federal government does not handle elections, you attempt to make the case that it does by pointing to voter rights because of your absurd ego (you can't just admit you were wrong). After I embarrass you on that (by pointing out how you idiotically keep trying to point to rights when the discussion is about elections), you now change the entire discussion to "voter suppression" and your ignorant claim of "no evidence".

The article you commented on to start this discussion was about a Democrat who implemented programs to clean up elections and saw an increase in voter participation. Your immature (and might I add - unwarranted) ego has caused you to come across as a complete buffoon in front of everyone.

Fuck you, instead of attacking me, why not respond to the FACT that states with Republican Governors put in roadblocks to likely Democratic voters. The hypocrisy of assholes like you have no shame; one pair of black men in front of a polling place is posted by asshole like you to prove it is liberals who really suppress the vote.

Fuck you, instead of attacking me
C778C40D-A08A-43B8-B14D-4DFBCE71F441.jpeg

The only voter fraud that has been found is in republican voters.

Quote:
19 AMAZING (and scary) FACTS ABOUT VOTING IN THE UNITED STATES

Did you know....

1. 80% of all votes in America are counted by only two companies: Diebold and ES&S.

2. There is no federal agency with regulatory authority or oversight of the U.S. voting machine industry.

3. The vice-president of Diebold and the president of ES&S are brothers.

4. The chairman and CEO of Diebold is a major Bush campaign organizer and donor who wrote in 2003 that he was "committed to helping Ohio deliver its electoral votes to the president next year."

5. Republican Senator Chuck Hagel used to be chairman of ES&S. He became Senator based on votes counted by ES&S machines.

6. Republican Senator Chuck Hagel, long-connected with the Bush family, was recently caught lying about his ownership of ES&S by the Senate Ethics Committee.

7. Senator Chuck Hagel was on a short list of George W. Bush's vice-presidential candidates.

8. ES&S is the largest voting machine manufacturer in the U.S. and counts almost 60% of all U.S. votes.

9. Diebold's new touch screen voting machines have no paper trail of any votes. In other words, there is no way to verify that the data coming out of the machine is the same as what was legitimately put in by voters.

10. Diebold also makes ATMs, checkout scanners, and ticket machines, all of which log each transaction and can generate a paper trail.

11. Diebold is based in Ohio.

12. Diebold employed 5 convicted felons as senior managers and developers to help write the central compiler computer code that counted 50% of the votes in 30 states.

13. Jeff Dean, Diebold's Senior Vice-President and senior programmer on Diebold's central compiler code, was convicted of 23 counts of felony theft in the first degree.

14. Diebold Senior Vice-President Jeff Dean was convicted of planting back doors in his software and using a "high degree of sophistication" to evade detection over a period of 2 years.

15. None of the international election observers were allowed in the polls in Ohio.

16. California banned the use of Diebold machines because the security was so bad. Despite Diebold's claims that the audit logs could not be hacked, a chimpanzee was able to do it!

17. 30% of all U.S. votes are carried out on unverifiable touch screen voting machines with no paper trail.

18. ALL -- not some -- but ALL the voting machine errors detected and reported in Florida went in favor of Bush or Republican candidates.

19. Other serious voting anomalies in Florida -- again always favoring Bush --have been mathematically demonstrated and experts are recommending further investigation.

If that were the case you'd be for voter ID. and cracking down on voter fraud in general.....but alas.

Fuck you, instead of attacking me, why not respond to the FACT that states with Republican Governors put in roadblocks to likely Democratic voters. The hypocrisy of assholes like you have no shame; one pair of black men in front of a polling place is posted by asshole like you to prove it is liberals who really suppress the vote.
/----/ "Fuck you, instead of attacking me, why not respond to the FACT that states with Republican Governors put in roadblocks to likely Democratic voters. "
You mean like this intimidation?
New Black Panther Party voter intimidation case - Wikipedia
New Black Panther Party voter intimidation case - Wikipedia
The New Black Panther Party voter intimidation case is a political controversy in the United ... Minister King Samir Shabazz and Jerry Jackson, were charged with voter intimidation for their conduct outside a polling station in Philadelphia.
Black Panther.jpg

instead of attacking me, why not respond to the FACT that states with Republican Governors put in roadblocks to likely Democratic voters.

I know, every dead voter or illegal alien voter that is stopped is an attack on Democracy!!!

Voter fraud is real. We know it. Progressives know it. The government knows it.
On Tuesday, Johnson ruled there was enough evidence to show voter fraud. He determined that the individuals in question did not reside in District 4 of Kleberg County and invalidated the May 22 election results.
We can’t allow it to continue simply because the left can’t win clean elections.

Texas Democrat Runoff Election Results Invalidated for 'Voter Fraud'

Voter fraud is real. We know it. Progressives know it. The government knows it.
On Tuesday, Johnson ruled there was enough evidence to show voter fraud. He determined that the individuals in question did not reside in District 4 of Kleberg County and invalidated the May 22 election results.
We can’t allow it to continue simply because the left can’t win clean elections.

Texas Democrat Runoff Election Results Invalidated for 'Voter Fraud'
/——/ Best takeaway line from the article: “
In response, Gutierrez’s lawyer said he hoped Johnson’s ruling will result in people thinking twice about voting fraudulently.” Meaning democRATs need to work harder at not being caught.

Trump challenged the veracity of the election that he won. That is unprecedented.

Democrats had a collective hairy conniption when Trump formed the Commission on Election Integrity.

Since Trump only won by the skin of his teeth, one wonders why the Democrats wouldn't jump at the chance to show that the Trump presidency was illegitimate.

Trump challenged the veracity of the election that he won. That is unprecedented.

Democrats had a collective hairy conniption when Trump formed the Commission on Election Integrity.

Since Trump only won by the skin of his teeth, one wonders why the Democrats wouldn't jump at the chance to show that the Trump presidency was illegitimate.
/——/ trump winning 304 vs 227 is by the skin of his teeth???? Math major????

/——/ trump winning 304 vs 227 is by the skin of his teeth???? Math major????
The electoral vote belies how close the election actually was.

Trump barely won in some states.

So yes, he won by the skin of his teeth, dumbass.

Forum List

Back