Progressive Propaganda: The Voter Fraud Edition

`
I don't believe voter fraud is as big as a problem as the far right claim it is. Every time that issue goes to court, it gets tossed aside for lack of evidence. However, I have no problem with an ID such as a state ID or drivers license.

Former Democratic Party leader paid women in alleged Tarrant voter fraud ring, AG says

Democrats Are Lying, Cheating, And Assaulting Their Way To Election Day In California

Sununu Accuses N.H. Democrats of Orchestrating Voter Fraud

The left has come up with some of the most absurd excuses in the world not to have clean, proper elections. From racists stuff like "black people don't have ID and can't figure out how to get it" to "there is no voter fraud anyway", to "it will discourage voting". All of it has been proven to be a lie.

When a Democrat in New Hampshire supported voter laws, voter turnout was better than the national average.
Gardner backed a New Hampshire voter ID law that passed in 2011, despite warnings that it would decrease voter turnout. He said New Hampshire’s voter turnout in the following year’s presidential election was 14.2 percentage points higher than the national average, and that in 2016, New Hampshire’s general election turnout was 14.5 percentage points higher than the national average.

Why This Democrat Wants to Restore Confidence in Voting Integrity
How come they have found Voter Fraud in Texas, Ohio, Penn, Fla, ILL, and other places sponsored by the Democrats. Does not count high but in close races it can make a big different election.

`
I don't believe voter fraud is as big as a problem as the far right claim it is. Every time that issue goes to court, it gets tossed aside for lack of evidence. However, I have no problem with an ID such as a state ID or drivers license.

The lack of evidence is because Blue States won't comply with their voting data.

What evidence do you have that "Blue States won't comply"? The real issue is voter suppression, not only an anti democratic movement by the extreme right, but another clear comment that the 21st century right cannot win on ideas.

Blue States have been fighting it for years.
There is also no real hard evidence of voter suppression either.
Insight: Scant evidence of voter suppression, fraud in states with ID laws | Reuters

LOL No Evidence of Voter Suppression?? Do you live in a cave? Or, are you willfully ignorant like an Ostrich with its head in the sand?

shopping

Some suppression is overt, closing polling places based on registration records, limiting days to vote and removing names from the roster and not notifying those removed. Others even more nefarious, such as denying the voter because the signature does not match that on the original registration form, moving the polling place to an area not reachable by public transportation and too far away from the voter to walk.

So don't believe Reuters rather than attacking me.

`

The lack of evidence is because Blue States won't comply with their voting data.

What evidence do you have that "Blue States won't comply"? The real issue is voter suppression, not only an anti democratic movement by the extreme right, but another clear comment that the 21st century right cannot win on ideas.

Insight: Scant evidence of voter suppression, fraud in states with ID laws | Reuters

LOL No Evidence of Voter Suppression?? Do you live in a cave? Or, are you willfully ignorant like an Ostrich with its head in the sand?

shopping

Some suppression is overt, closing polling places based on registration records, limiting days to vote and removing names from the roster and not notifying those removed. Others even more nefarious, such as denying the voter because the signature does not match that on the original registration form, moving the polling place to an area not reachable by public transportation and too far away from the voter to walk.
Well the Democrats have found the answer, just send their agents to the homes of old people and help them fill out the voters cards and bring them back to the Voters Reg office to have them counted. Sound good to the Democrat for that what they did in Texas.

As the Star-Telegram reported further, a statement from Paxton’s office said that the four women face 30 counts of voter fraud. They were allegedly paid by a Democratic operative to target older voters “in a scheme to generate a large number of mail ballots and then harvest those ballots for specific candidates in 2016,” the statement continued.

“Ballots by mail are intended to make it easier for Texas seniors to vote,” Paxton said, according to the statement. “My office is committed to ensuring that paid vote harvesters who fraudulently generate mail ballots, stealing votes from seniors, are held accountable for their despicable actions and for the damage they inflict on the electoral process.”

The state attorney general’s office said vote harvesting schemes work in two phases. First, there is the ‘seeding,’ then the harvesting. Fraudsters send mail-in ballots to “targeted precincts,” then “harvesters attempt either to intercept the ballots outright or to ‘assist’ elderly voters in casting their ballots while ensuring that the votes are cast for the candidates of the harvesters’ choice,” the AG’s office said, according to the Star-Telegram.

Most of the time “voters do not even know their votes have been stolen.”

`

shopping

It was a mild attack, kinda like shaming someone in a restaurant, and very unlike mailing a bomb - fake or not - to you or what the hate attack expressed on Saturday in Pittsburgh.

I don't hate you, I do believe you are a callous conservative.

Here's a link from 2012, six years latter the same issues face voters. The R Party has been in the leadership since 2011 and not done one thing to define what is a proper ID or to express concern on the egregious use of gerrymandering which allowed the R's to dominate voting for a decade.

shopping

It was a mild attack, kinda like shaming someone in a restaurant, and very unlike mailing a bomb - fake or not - to you or what the hate attack expressed on Saturday in Pittsburgh.

Here's a link from 2012, six years latter the same issues face voters. The R Party has been in the leadership since 2011 and not done one thing to define what is a proper ID or to express concern on the egregious use of gerrymandering which allowed the R's to dominate voting for a decade.
There are 248 counties in this country that have more registered voters than actual citizens of legal voting age,” he continued.

“It’s a problem because it creates opportunity for organizations like the formerly known ACORN and La Raza — they’re all funded by Soros — to go and figure out where the vulnerabilities are and force the voters — whether they’re legal or not — through the gaps.”

He also explained the concept of “granny farming” to skew election outcomes:

Voter fraud amongst absentee ballot fraud among senior citizens is maybe the largest problem that we face as a country because absentee ballots are essentially an honor system.

These political operatives, they have lists, and they know where the senior centers are and who the senior citizens are.

He talked of ‘granny farming’ in southern Florida: “We’ve seen numerous examples where people are caught with notebooks that detail intricate systems of payment and organization.”

This is why the Democratic Party is so opposed to voter ID laws and any other effort aimed at bringing more integrity and oversight to our balloting processes.

shopping

shopping

Callous :laugh:

You don't know me personally in order to say that.

Facts are facts not callousness .

There are 248 counties in this country that have more registered voters than actual citizens of legal voting age,” he continued.“It’s a problem because it creates opportunity for organizations like the formerly known ACORN and La Raza — they’re all funded by Soros — to go and figure out where the vulnerabilities are and force the voters — whether they’re legal or not — through the gaps.”He also explained the concept of “granny farming” to skew election outcomes:Voter fraud amongst absentee ballot fraud among senior citizens is maybe the largest problem that we face as a country because absentee ballots are essentially an honor system.These political operatives, they have lists, and they know where the senior centers are and who the senior citizens are.He talked of ‘granny farming’ in southern Florida: “We’ve seen numerous examples where people are caught with notebooks that detail intricate systems of payment and organization.”This is why the Democratic Party is so opposed to voter ID laws and any other effort aimed at bringing more integrity and oversight to our balloting processes.
`
Another opinion, totally devoid of verifiable facts, proof or evidence. What else is new?
`

`

shopping

Well the Democrats have found the answer, just send their agents to the homes of old people and help them fill out the voters cards and bring them back to the Voters Reg office to have them counted. Sound good to the Democrat for that what they did in Texas.

As the Star-Telegram reported further, a statement from Paxton’s office said that the four women face 30 counts of voter fraud. They were allegedly paid by a Democratic operative to target older voters “in a scheme to generate a large number of mail ballots and then harvest those ballots for specific candidates in 2016,” the statement continued.

“Ballots by mail are intended to make it easier for Texas seniors to vote,” Paxton said, according to the statement. “My office is committed to ensuring that paid vote harvesters who fraudulently generate mail ballots, stealing votes from seniors, are held accountable for their despicable actions and for the damage they inflict on the electoral process.”

The state attorney general’s office said vote harvesting schemes work in two phases. First, there is the ‘seeding,’ then the harvesting. Fraudsters send mail-in ballots to “targeted precincts,” then “harvesters attempt either to intercept the ballots outright or to ‘assist’ elderly voters in casting their ballots while ensuring that the votes are cast for the candidates of the harvesters’ choice,” the AG’s office said, according to the Star-Telegram.

Most of the time “voters do not even know their votes have been stolen.”

So, you use the TX AG as a single source commenting in the very conservative Star Telegram, the AG is also a firm supporter of Trump.

The Houston Chronicle which endorses and rates every candidate and does not consider the R or the D by their name is not liberal but endorses both D's and R's.

Oh, and BTW do you know that AG Paxton has been indicted on two felonies?

Texas Attorney General candidate Justin Nelson criticizes Ken Paxton’s indictments

"A grand jury in Collin County indicted Paxton in 2015 on two first-degree felony counts of securities fraud and one third-degree felony count of failing to register as an investment adviser."

Nice source dude.

shopping

I'll give you an example of callous with the left, when they declared that there was no conservative Dems in the 90's.
They lost over 800,000 conservatives including me.
Then they kept going and continually insulted many of their own voters.

shopping

There are 248 counties in this country that have more registered voters than actual citizens of legal voting age,” he continued.

“It’s a problem because it creates opportunity for organizations like the formerly known ACORN and La Raza — they’re all funded by Soros — to go and figure out where the vulnerabilities are and force the voters — whether they’re legal or not — through the gaps.”

He also explained the concept of “granny farming” to skew election outcomes:

Voter fraud amongst absentee ballot fraud among senior citizens is maybe the largest problem that we face as a country because absentee ballots are essentially an honor system.

These political operatives, they have lists, and they know where the senior centers are and who the senior citizens are.

He talked of ‘granny farming’ in southern Florida: “We’ve seen numerous examples where people are caught with notebooks that detail intricate systems of payment and organization.”

This is why the Democratic Party is so opposed to voter ID laws and any other effort aimed at bringing more integrity and oversight to our balloting processes.
upload_2018-10-31_13-19-15.jpeg

shopping

I'll give you an example of callous with the left, when they declared that there was no conservative Dems in the 90's.

Tissue? I suppose how someone understands the label, i.e., conservative, is what matters. There are:

• fiscal conservatives
  • social conservatives
  • neo conservatives
  • white nationalists
  • Social conservatives
  • radical-chic conservatives
  • Xenophobic concervatives
  • Homophobic conservatives
  • Mysogynist conservatives
  • Wall Street conservatives
And a number of combinations of this list who claim to be conservatives.

This is not to suggest some liberals are not intolerant, uninformed or stuck in the box of willful ignorance. Just that there are fewer of them who cannot wear the liberal pennant.

The complete lack of “logic” here is astounding...
He wants families with children in these schools to have a voice.
Um...there shouldn’t be families with children in those schools because those families shouldn’t even be here in the United States. They are criminals.

San Francisco just spent over $300K registering 'non-citizens' to vote
DAMN LIAR ^^^

ONLY THE DOCUMENTED FOREIGN NATIONALS ARE ELIGIBLE TO VOTE IN SAN FRANCISCO, AND ONLY TO THE CANDIDATES FOR THE SCHOOL BOARD.

THOSE WHO HAVE THE PROPER WORK VISA WHO HAVE THEIR CHILDREN IN THE SCHOOL OUGHT TO HAVE A SAY, THEY PAY LOCAL, STATE AND FEDERAL TAXES.
Whoah! Easy there, snowflake. If what you’re saying is true, I was unaware of that. I wasn’t “lying”, I misunderstood (again...assuming what you’re saying is accurate).

No Evidence of Voter Suppression?? Do you live in a cave? Or, are you willfully ignorant like an Ostrich with its head in the sand?

Some suppression is overt, closing polling places based on registration records, limiting days to vote...
Good grief...WC is unhinged. He thinks voting is supposed to be unlimited.

(Psst...sparky...every
single citizen of the U.S. has “limited days to vote”. It starts at a particular date and time and ends on a particular date and time).

The complete lack of “logic” here is astounding...
He wants families with children in these schools to have a voice.
Um...there shouldn’t be families with children in those schools because those families shouldn’t even be here in the United States. They are criminals.

San Francisco just spent over $300K registering 'non-citizens' to vote
DAMN LIAR ^^^

ONLY THE DOCUMENTED FOREIGN NATIONALS ARE ELIGIBLE TO VOTE IN SAN FRANCISCO, AND ONLY TO THE CANDIDATES FOR THE SCHOOL BOARD.

THOSE WHO HAVE THE PROPER WORK VISA WHO HAVE THEIR CHILDREN IN THE SCHOOL OUGHT TO HAVE A SAY, THEY PAY LOCAL, STATE AND FEDERAL TAXES.
Whoah! Easy there, snowflake. If what you’re saying is true, I was unaware of that. I wasn’t “lying”, I misunderstood (again...assuming what you’re saying is accurate).
San Francisco, California, Non-Citizen Voting in School Board Elections Amendment, Proposition N (November 2016) - Ballotpedia

"A yes vote was a vote in favor of amending the city's charter to allow the non-citizen parents or guardians of students who live in the San Francisco Unified School District to vote in school board elections."

Your mea culpa is accepted.

shopping

They have been losing voters for a long time, and now they see down the road that the Bros are leaving also. It took us longer because of the education level had to catch up. Now they are importing new people to keep stupid and on the farm. The don't fool as many as they use to.
upload_2018-10-31_21-59-59.jpeg

The left has come up with some of the most absurd excuses in the world not to have clean, proper elections. From racists stuff like "black people don't have ID and can't figure out how to get it" to "there is no voter fraud anyway", to "it will discourage voting". All of it has been proven to be a lie.

When a Democrat in New Hampshire supported voter laws, voter turnout was better than the national average.
Gardner backed a New Hampshire voter ID law that passed in 2011, despite warnings that it would decrease voter turnout. He said New Hampshire’s voter turnout in the following year’s presidential election was 14.2 percentage points higher than the national average, and that in 2016, New Hampshire’s general election turnout was 14.5 percentage points higher than the national average.

How come they have found Voter Fraud in Texas, Ohio, Penn, Fla, ILL, and other places sponsored by the Democrats. Does not count high but in close races it can make a big different election.
upload_2018-10-31_22-43-27.jpeg

View attachment 226011
Tell me Whitey how does it feel to read that sign. I would like to know.

"Progressives" you say?

Can do.

Kinda belongs in "History" though doncha think?

No
As More Democrats Embrace 'Progressive' Label, It May Not Mean What It Used To

I think you just affirmed my point, Peachy.

This article kind of plays loosely with "progressive" (the adjective) versus "Progressive" (the noun). As I keep saying, and said above, the latter refers to a sociopolitical movement active a century ago. The former is simply an adjective describing something or someone who tries to progress -- as opposed presumably to someone who resists progression; i.e. a Luddite or a person who lives staunchly in the past.

It really does no service to discourse to keep using an adjective as a noun, when the noun can't be defined, in no small part because that noun is already spoken for in the past. It's a meaningless usage.

No Evidence of Voter Suppression?? Do you live in a cave? Or, are you willfully ignorant like an Ostrich with its head in the sand?

Some suppression is overt, closing polling places based on registration records, limiting days to vote...
Good grief...WC is unhinged. He thinks voting is supposed to be unlimited.

(Psst...sparky...every
single citizen of the U.S. has “limited days to vote”. It starts at a particular date and time and ends on a particular date and time).

Another damn lie of omission, and not near the truth or even half of it. Of course there

shopping

They have been losing voters for a long time, and now they see down the road that the Bros are leaving also. It took us longer because of the education level had to catch up. Now they are importing new people to keep stupid and on the farm. The don't fool as many as they use to.View attachment 226007

Other than from a Trump stump speech, what evidence do you have to support this statement?

Forum List

Back