Progressives call for US to take in some of the expected 1 million Gaza refugees

They teach their children to kill Jews. It really is our duty as a nation to keep out people who have indoctrinated their children to want to murder a certain segment of Americansl
And there are Jews who teach their kids to kill Arabs...

What's your point?

The people who are doing that are either antisemitic or ignorant.
It could be said the people on the other side are Islamophobic...

It seems that you want to blame only one side for this problem and ignore the wrong doing of the other side..

I am saying that there are war criminals on both sides but a vast vast majority just want all this violence to end...

Experts agree that the only thing that could work is peace... Yes Hamas is totally guilty of starting this violence cycle (mainly it seems to undermine Isreali and Saudi talks) but Isreal as usual over reacted and will squander any goodwill.
Isreal has undermined talks in the past letting Illegal Settlers invade while under IDF protection..

For starters, Hamas isn't control of West Bank, so you are trying to credit for not killing the people that had nothing to do with the Massacre.

I think you must be getting South and North mixed up... Gaza it highly populated in the northand that is where IDF asked them to flee from.. Problem is, there is no water or food down south... Hamas doesn't want them to move because IDF have a history of just ethnic cleansing areas and then letting/putting in settlers...
IDF have to own that history, that is a war crime and that is what causes these types of problems.

View attachment 844168

View attachment 844170
Correct, they aren't indiscriminately killing people, as was claimed. They are targeting the people response for the attack.

Correct, they aren't indiscriminately killing people, as was claimed. They are targeting the people response for the attack.
As opposed to the Islamists, who specifically targeted innocent Jews and murdered them in the most barbaric ways possible.

Yet we have antisemites coming out in droves to blame the Jews.

What's your point?
Another Psychological attack to try and make the ones attacked the bad guys.

Its we know Hamas is horrible but you made them horrible

Its we know Hamas Raped and drug their naked dead bodies around as trophies....with crowds cheering....but Israel Evil.

Its yes we have 200 hostages. Executing them...raping them...torturing them...but Look Israel blew up a building.

ALL BS. ALL Psycholical Warfare..

Let me see my response. Hmmmm

FU and the Camel you rode in on.

What's your point?
link to Jews teaching their kids to kill Arabs...

Hamas Charter literally calls for the killing of Jewish people...Hamas the Govt that the people of Gaza elected to power..https://embassies.gov.il/holysee/AboutIsrael/the-middle-east/Pages/The%20Hamas-Covenant.aspx

"Israel will exist and will continue to exist until Islam will obliterate it, just as it obliterated others before it." (Preamble)

Its we know Hamas Raped and drug their naked dead bodies around as trophies....with crowds cheering....but Israel Evil.

Its yes we have 200 hostages. Executing them...raping them...torturing them...but Look Israel blew up a building.

It’s the same thing as saying that blacks looting stores like a bunch of rabid animals is because of racism.

Liberals always make excuses for horrible behavior by putting the blame on the better people.

The benefit is dead Hamas fighters. That's pretty obvious. The more of them dead, the better.

In 2015 you started a thread that walls work just ask Israel.

At the November 3, 2015 press conference to announce his new book, Donald Trump reminds us, "Walls work. All you have to do is ask Israel."

Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu has touted the success of a new border fence that Israel built along its boundary with Egypt to stop illegal infiltrators. In a statement posted at his government website, Netanyahu reported that illegal crossings had declined 99.9%, from 2,000 per month to only two.

I think we know now walls don't work.

In 2015 you started a thread that walls work just ask Israel.

At the November 3, 2015 press conference to announce his new book, Donald Trump reminds us, "Walls work. All you have to do is ask Israel."

Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu has touted the success of a new border fence that Israel built along its boundary with Egypt to stop illegal infiltrators. In a statement posted at his government website, Netanyahu reported that illegal crossings had declined 99.9%, from 2,000 per month to only two.

I think we know now walls don't work.
We know no such thing, moron. Are walls going to stop a military invasion using bombs and missiles? No. However, they will stop unarmed civilians trying to walk across the border.

We know no such thing, moron. Are walls going to stop a military invasion using bombs and missiles? No. However, they will stop unarmed civilians trying to walk across the border.

You can go over it, under it or threw it

What began as a highly organized stealth attack, using drone technology to overtake Israeli military observation points, soon devolved into a bloody and chaotic rampage. It underscored Hamas’s capacity for sophisticated planning and indiscriminate killing; the ability of the group to conceal details of a massive offensive operation and its struggle to manage fighters once they had bulldozed their way through Israel’s border fence.

Hamas on Sept. 12 shows fighters using explosives to blast through a replica of the border gate, sweep in on pickup trucks and then move building by building through a full-scale reconstruction of an Israeli town, firing automatic weapons at human-silhouetted paper targets.

Channel 12 broadcasts footage from earlier this morning apparently showing a bulldozer breaking through the border fence between Israel and the Gaza Strip.

Dozens of terrorists from the Hamas terrorist group infiltrated into Israel by land, air and sea, going on deadly rampages through border communities.

A bulldozer

It is a deterrent. Prevents any Tom, Dick, and Harry from just wandering in with a weapon. A full planned attack...they adapt to it, but still have to deal with it.

What the fuck are you talking about...

You are continously try to make Hamas = Palestinian... I shown that to be clearly untrue...

You keep on pushing that propaganda so that you can justify the killing of innocent Civillians...

So the only question is how many Palestinians will you be happy with? Do you like killing children more?

It is a deterrent. Prevents any Tom, Dick, and Harry from just wandering in with a weapon. A full planned attack...they adapt to it, but still have to deal with it.
It's a speed bump. Complete waste of money.

1697560343701.png

How about we fly drones 24/7? We have so many men and women in the military who can watch the cameras and if they see anything send out some armed soldiers to apprehend and ship them back. Or accept them as asylum seekers.

With or without a wall we need to constantly be watching. Like I was saying, we have so many soldiers sitting around doing nothing because we are not at war. Give each of them a camera drone and have them watch the border.

A wall is a waste of money.

1697560512613.png

We still have to deal with them.

I feel bad for people in Arizona and Texas who see immigrants walking through their property and no one does anything about it.

What the fuck are you talking about...

You are continously try to make Hamas = Palestinian... I shown that to be clearly untrue...

You keep on pushing that propaganda so that you can justify the killing of innocent Civillians...

So the only question is how many Palestinians will you be happy with? Do you like killing children more?
Over half Gaza spports them. They rule Gaza

Rest is just more BS. Hamas started this War. Screw them

Forum List

Back