Progressives Launching 'October Offensive' To Rival Tea Party

As a matter of fact progressive "celebrities" are the biggest fucking hypocrites when it comes to politics.

A bunch of rich do-good nothings that wouldn't buy a box of boyscout cookies but would buy a $35,000 dinner from Obama who won't be attending.

Fucking losers....

moran.jpg

day11-pic1.jpg

Can you spot the difference...?

http://occupywallst.org/

Are there any teabagger celebrities? I don't recall ever seeing any. Although I don't consider him a celebrity, I've seen Ted "Draft Dodger" Nugent supporting teabaggers.

Gary Sinise for starters.

And as far as Teddly goes don't get me worked up before I can even get dewey on him.

You don't consider him a celebrity? Who are you? Who the hell are you? The Nuge isn't big enough for the high and mighty God Lakhota poster?

What have you done in your life? Where are all your awards? Truly, what have you done to deem Nugent not worthy of consideration?

By all means justify your existence on the planet compared to the talent I know as Ted.

What and who are you? And back it up.

Are there any teabagger celebrities? I don't recall ever seeing any. Although I don't consider him a celebrity, I've seen Ted "Draft Dodger" Nugent supporting teabaggers.

And as far as Teddly goes don't get me worked up before I can even get dewey on him.

You don't consider him a celebrity? Who are you? Who the hell are you? The Nuge isn't big enough for the high and mighty God Lakhota poster?

What have you done in your life? Where are all your awards? Truly, what have you done to deem Nugent not worthy of consideration?

By all means justify your existence on the planet compared to the talent I know as Ted.

Why does it matter?

Since when does being famous make you an knowledgeable person on politics or anything else for that matter?

Their job is to "entertain" us - much like our currant president and congress.

TEABAGGERS

teabagger.jpeg

teabaggers.jpg

OCCUPY WALL STREET

day11-pic2.jpg

6201968556_b3b3864509.jpg

Now show pictures of the camps....

Show that billy badass pic of that progressive whore doing yoga with her hippies. Yea, she had a badass ass (politics aside).

Anyways - politics included - you're a dishonest fool, that is only showing one side the 5% that are not hippie fools, or even people looking and stopping out of curiosity.

Where's the Occupy Wall Street for Jesus lady...?

protestors-now-teabagging-for-jesus-4375-1261070306-124.jpg

At least the lady can spell simple words we learn in the 1st grade.

i-have-a-draem.jpg

I bet learning the word "Island" would melt their brains....

The funny part is that they're not even phonetically correct..

WTF...

It only proves democrats HIRE people who cant spell for shit, probably illegal aliens to make signs in which democrat idiots never noticed...

Last edited:
Where's the Occupy Wall Street for Jesus lady...?

protestors-now-teabagging-for-jesus-4375-1261070306-124.jpg

i-have-a-draem.jpg

That's funny. I guess you pulled a picture from Martin Luther King, Jr.'s time. Why do you think they had a dream...?

The idiots in the picture are too goddamn stupid to have a draem.

They're being paid to hold those stupid illiterate signs...

Obviously they have been paid to hold those signs and have absolutely no idea what the fuck is going on or they never attended kindergarten.

I wonder if those sign makers argued over the correct spelling of the word...

If so I would kill to see that one..... hahahaha...

Last edited:

That's funny. I guess you pulled a picture from Martin Luther King, Jr.'s time. Why do you think they had a dream...?

Obviously they have been paid to hold those signs and have absolutely no idea what the fuck is going on or they never attended kindergarten.

I feel sorry for you. I really do. I'm sure education was included in their dream.

Funny how they spell "I HAVE" correctly.....

Shows how greedy the illiterate government dependent motherfuckers are.

I feel sorry for you. I really do. I'm sure education was included in their dream.

:lol:

Are you fucking stupid?

Let me guess you have hope those fools can be the next president?

Please go on... Tell me more about TED "I shit my pants for a month to avoid the Vietnam draft" NUGENT.

Forum List

Back