Progs Now Turn To Ruining Our Food

The future of PROG Food distribution:

After ruining the production of massively available agricultural, ranch, and dairy products, the MASSES are regulated to consume government supplied Soylent. Each month, the Masses must wait in line for their 30 day supply of Soylent powder. In order to be provided with the government subsidy, each subject must be weighed, tested for drugs and alcohol, and sign a certification that he or she has not engaged in any: Racism, Abelism, anti-Semitism, Islamophobia, anti-immigrant language, sexist/misogynistic slurs, and anti Government propaganda or activies. Said person must also provide a log of all of is impact on the Environment. Any verboten activity will cause a 50% reduction in the Soylent allocation. Repeated violations will result in incarceration and work details on Government owned agricultural centers which supply real food for the elites.

The Elite still get to eat their Wagyu beef and organic arugula. It's the least we can give them for saving us from ourselves.

The future of PROG Food distribution:

After ruining the production of massively available agricultural, ranch, and dairy products, the MASSES are regulated to consume government supplied Soylent. Each month, the Masses must wait in line for their 30 day supply of Soylent powder. In order to be provided with the government subsidy, each subject must be weighed, tested for drugs and alcohol, and sign a certification that he or she has not engaged in any: Racism, Abelism, anti-Semitism, Islamophobia, anti-immigrant language, sexist/misogynistic slurs, and anti Government propaganda or activies. Said person must also provide a log of all of is impact on the Environment. Any verboten activity will cause a 50% reduction in the Soylent allocation. Repeated violations will result in incarceration and work details on Government owned agricultural centers which supply real food for the elites.

The Elite still get to eat their Wagyu beef and organic arugula. It's the least we can give them for saving us from ourselves.

:woohoo:

That was SO MUCH FUN to read!

Of course, that's the natural course for a policy to keep food clean, safe, and healthy!

Let recap:

The OP thought Al Gore was the Author and for that they automatically were against it for unknown reasons but mostly blaming the messenger

Then the RW'er had to ask: What does this do? Showing they had no idea why they were opposed to it in the first place

Then the RW'er advocated FOR less labeling

Then when shown what the policy will do they were still against it for the same reasons they were before they knew more about it.

All this helps Americans who have the worst obesity problem in the world none. Not to mention diabetes and other diseases.

no...a reflection of reality.

Why do you INSIST on continuously derailing the thread so you can talk about me, assess my mental state, or worry about what I'm doing?

OK, back to the topic.

What do you have to back up your assertion that this proposed discussion of a future food policy is a scam?

because we have ample federal bureaus in place that already set standards and monitor and regulate how our food is handled.

Why do you think duplicating processes that are already in place is "necessary"?

Why do you INSIST on continuously derailing the thread so you can talk about me, assess my mental state, or worry about what I'm doing?

OK, back to the topic.

What do you have to back up your assertion that this proposed discussion of a future food policy is a scam?

because we have ample federal bureaus in place that already set standards and monitor and regulate how our food is handled.

Why do you think duplicating processes that are already in place is "necessary"?

So, what about it makes it a "scam"?

Your argument supports that it's redundant, but that doesn't make it a dishonest and illegal activity meant to dupe someone out of something.

Let recap:

The OP thought Al Gore was the Author and for that they automatically were against it for unknown reasons but mostly blaming the messenger

Then the RW'er had to ask: What does this do? Showing they had no idea why they were opposed to it in the first place

Then when shown what the policy will do they were still against it for the same reasons they were before they knew more about it.

All this helps Americans who have the worst obesity problem in the world none. Not to mention diabetes and other diseases.

Obese sick people? Nothing to do with food policy!

Harumph!

OK, back to the topic.

So, what about it makes it a "scam"?

Your argument supports that it's redundant, but that doesn't make it a dishonest and illegal activity meant to dupe someone out of something.

ok chickie...we're done here...go play evasive word games with someone else now. I made solid points.

Let recap:

Condolences on your lack of reading comprehension. I quoted an article in which Algore recommends a piece written by four other men. I hope that clears it up for you.

As to why Algore would advocate a National Food Policy, I doubt you have the intellectual capacity to grok his agenda.

scam (noun) a dishonest scheme; a fraud

It's not a word game, Rotagilla; I'm asking you to support your "scam" argument.

It's not a word game, Rotagilla; I'm asking you to support your "scam" argument.
run along, now..go do your nails or fix your hair or something.

I'm done with you for the present. I made my points.

If Communist dipshits like Obama and Gore are for it, i'm again it. Nuff said. Movin on...

Last edited:

Then what are you doing? :biggrin:

Isn't this the kind of shit you called "derailing a thread" just a page or two ago?

How on earth do you deal with the real world if the government isn't there to tell you what is a scam and what isn't?

Do you hide in your bedroom with your cats all day?

How on earth do you deal with the real world if the government isn't there to tell you what is a scam and what isn't?

I'm not asking the government, I'm asking Rotagilla.

I don't think it's a scam, but he does. I'm asking him to explain why. But he's more concerned with my nails, apparently.

Then what are you doing? :biggrin:

Isn't this the kind of shit you called "derailing a thread" just a page or two ago?

What's the scam, Rotagilla?

Do you buy into boedicca's apocalyptic vision?

I don't think it's a scam, but he does. I'm asking him to explain why. But he's more concerned with my nails, apparently.
You still here?..I dismissed you..now go chase your tail with someone else...It was amusing for a while..now you're just shrill and tedious.

You still here?..I dismissed you..now go chase your tail with someone else...It was amusing for a while..now you're just shrill and tedious.

So, you're still here.

Slip out the back, Jack. Make a new plan, Stan. No need to be coy, Roy.

So, you're still here.

Slip out the back, Jack. Make a new plan, Stan. No need to be coy, Roy.

You are boring, dull, and likely plagued with a severe case of halitosis.

Go away.

Forum List

Back