Prominent lawyer Lisa Bloom sought donor cash for two Trump accusers

Status
Not open for further replies.
It takes a lot of money to go up against a billionaire asshole like Trump, who is known to counter sue his victims.

I guess that never occurred to you tards.

Noone would care, this was all about impacting the vote, a "November Surprise", they were never concerned about going to court, that is why they didn't. It was about a fat payday, and handing power to Crooked Hillary.
Cool story you just pulled out of your ass, bro.

The complaints against Trump were from the 70s and 80s. If the victims got along without donor cash all this time, they don't need to beg now.

It's clear. The cash was an offer for a story. Any story. Dream something up just for the payday.

So let me make sure I understand the benchmarks being laid down here.

1) No one should raise money for the victim of a crime.

2) No one should sell the rights to a story about the victim of a crime.

Do I have that right?

No. No one should fund OBVIOUS FALSE ACCUSERS.

This is fraud, these people belong in prison.
What evidence do you have they were lying?

The fact that they are being paid to made these claims

Do I have that right?

The fact that they are being paid to Mae these claims
It takes a lot of money to go up against Trump. He has a bad habit of counter suing his victims.

But you conveniently forgot that, didn't you.

Do I have that right?

The timing of the events. And as far as I understand the accusations were withdrawn (I suppose they ran out of money to pay the false accusers), after Trump won the election. What a total coincidence, how did that happen? They just forgot about it after the election was over huh...
You keep saying "false accusers" as if that were a fact.

Interesting.

Why are they not dragging Trump to trial?

Could it be, because they don't have any case whatsoever.

Why don't the Cons do to Trump what they did to B. Clinton?
Ummm...maybe because Bill Clinton lied his ass off to the world only to be discredited with DNA from a Red Dress, proving both he was an adulterous perv who preyed on Interns and a liar....

Ummm...maybe because Clinton - the 1st sitting President to be sued / have to testify in a court case against him while acting as President - was found 'Guilty' of Contempt of Court for deceptive testimony - attempting to deny a US citizen of her right to a Fair Trial - resulting in his being disbarred, unable to practice law in his home state of Arkansas....

...whereas there is only unproven / false allegations from Snowflakes against Trump thus far - NO EVIDENCE.

(Didn't you try this in another thread, and I shot it down there, too...or was that a different desperate snowflake using the same Liberal Talking Points? :p )

Being reported by many, if this is true, what does this mean for Americas future? Is this in fact the angle the left are looking to exploit and abuse? I am betting yes. Right out of the Communist handbook.

A well-known women’s rights lawyer sought to arrange compensation from donors and tabloid media outlets for women who made or considered making sexual misconduct allegations against Donald Trumpduring the final months of the 2016 election, according to documents and interviews.

California lawyer Lisa Bloom’s efforts included offering to sell alleged victims’ stories to TV outlets in return for a commission for herself, arranging a donor to pay off one Trump accuser’s mortgage and attempting to secure a six-figure payment for another woman who ultimately declined to come forward after being offered as much as $750,000, the clients told The Hill.

The women’s accounts were chronicled in contemporaneous contractual documents, emails and text messages reviewed by The Hill, including an exchange of texts between one woman and Bloom that suggested political action committees supporting Hillary Clinton were contacted during the effort.

Bloom, who has assisted dozens of women in prominent harassment cases and also defended film executive Harvey Weinstein earlier this year, represented four women considering making accusations against Trump last year. Two went public, and two declined.
You know the Republicans paid the legal costs for Bill Clinton's accusers right?

Being reported by many, if this is true, what does this mean for Americas future? Is this in fact the angle the left are looking to exploit and abuse? I am betting yes. Right out of the Communist handbook.

A well-known women’s rights lawyer sought to arrange compensation from donors and tabloid media outlets for women who made or considered making sexual misconduct allegations against Donald Trumpduring the final months of the 2016 election, according to documents and interviews.

California lawyer Lisa Bloom’s efforts included offering to sell alleged victims’ stories to TV outlets in return for a commission for herself, arranging a donor to pay off one Trump accuser’s mortgage and attempting to secure a six-figure payment for another woman who ultimately declined to come forward after being offered as much as $750,000, the clients told The Hill.

The women’s accounts were chronicled in contemporaneous contractual documents, emails and text messages reviewed by The Hill, including an exchange of texts between one woman and Bloom that suggested political action committees supporting Hillary Clinton were contacted during the effort.

Bloom, who has assisted dozens of women in prominent harassment cases and also defended film executive Harvey Weinstein earlier this year, represented four women considering making accusations against Trump last year. Two went public, and two declined.
You know the Republicans paid the legal costs for Bill Clinton's accusers right?

And who has a problem with anyone paying any legal costs?

If these people actually took Trump to trial and their ass was hauled in jail as a result of false accusation, the situation would be entirely fair. The fact that they are all talk and no walk tells us that nothing has happened.

Do I have that right?

the fact they were paid to make the claim dumb ass.

It takes a lot of money to go up against a billionaire asshole like Trump, who is known to counter sue his victims.

Noone would care, this was all about impacting the vote, a "November Surprise", they were never concerned about going to court, that is why they didn't. It was about a fat payday, and handing power to Crooked Hillary.

How is this a story? Why after so man decades did all these women miraculously come out with their allegations a few weeks before the most important election in the last 50 years?

Trump had to resort to hardball tactics and prance out the Bill Clinton accusers remember? Something NO other GOP candidate would have done, and many (myself included) questioned. Then you see the results and you know Trump is not f$*%ing around with these people. In Old Testament terms, it was an eye for an eye and Trump was promising the Wrath of God.

Also, people had better be prepared, I have said it 1000 times, if you go after a guy like Trump you better prepare for the counter punch. I guarantee, early 2018 is going to be a revealing one for those trying to undermine the election results and harm the U.S Constitution. Today it was Lisa Bloom, tomorrow it will be someone else. Trump simply doesn't turn the other cheek.

Who doesn't like a fighter, especially when the political tactics are so obvious?

Offering to pay for the Legal Costs for those willing to come forward is one thing.

'...arranged for a donor to pay off one Trump accuser’s mortgage and attempted to score a six-figure payment for another woman. The former ultimately declined to come forward after being offered $750,000' is quite another.

How is this a story? Why after so man decades did all these women miraculously come out with their allegations a few weeks before the most important election in the last 50 years?

Trump had to resort to hardball tactics and prance out the Bill Clinton accusers remember? Something NO other GOP candidate would have done, and many (myself included) questioned. Then you see the results and you know Trump is not f$*%ing around with these people. In Old Testament terms, it was an eye for an eye.

Also, people had better be prepared, I have said it 1000 times, if you go after a guy like Trump you better prepare for the counter punch. I guarantee, early 2018 is going to be a revealing one for those trying to undermine the election results and harm the U.S Constitution. Today it was Lisa Bloom, tomorrow it will be someone else. Trump simply doesn't turn the other cheek.

Who doesn't like a fighter, especially when the political tactics are so obvious?

Indeed, these false attacks and accusations may take out a soft target like Roy Moore, but Trump is not a cucked Rhino and fights fire with firestorms.

Still they should be pointed out, it's an utterly dishonest 3rd world tactic. Of course, nothing is beneath leftists, they only care about winning and confiscating the earnings of the people for themselves.

I guess actual EVIDENCE of Democrats offering to pay off people's mortgages and offering them 3 quarters of a million dollars to step forward and accuse Trump of sexual misconduct' is news.

If these people actually took Trump to trial and their ass was hauled in jail as a result of false accusation, the situation would be entirely fair. The fact that they are all talk and no walk tells us that nothing has happened.

the Clinton accusers did not come forward until it was opportune

Bill Clinton sexual misconduct allegations - Wikipedia

Not to defend Slick in any way. I doubt he was a rapist in the lines of Weinstein or Cosby, but he's a slime.

Offering to pay for the Legal Costs for those willing to come forward is one thing.

'...arranged for a donor to pay off one Trump accuser’s mortgage and attempted to score a six-figure payment for another woman. The former ultimately declined to come forward after being offered $750,000' is quite another.

There is no difference. You are trying to manufacture one to justify your outrage and give a free pass to your own side.

There is no difference. You are trying to manufacture one to justify your outrage and give a free pass to your own side.
It's actually a little better even than that. During the campaign it was "well Bill did it too." Now it's Donald never did it at all.

the Clinton accusers did not come forward until it was opportune

Not to defend Slick in any way. I doubt he was a rapist in the lines of Weinstein or Cosby, but he's a slime.

There is no proof that I am aware of any of those people being a rapist. Just sex driven males.

Only in the mind of an insane person is there no difference. Anyway there actually IS a very big difference so the fact that you are delusional is your problem only.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back