🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Proof Liberals Believe Blacks Are Inferior

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm starting to see why Carla likes the internet so much. It's the only place where she can get fucked by so many.

Are you not getting enough attention?
Shouldn't you and rightwinger be trying to pry personal info out of other posters? It's very important to you what their daughters do.

I have no idea WTF you're blabbering about.
It's pouring down rain here. lol.

And? You're too stupid to come in from the rain...
And you shit out of your stomach...I win as always. :D

OK, Liberals......as I believe that a conservative is never so tall as when she stoops to teach a Liberal....

...here's a hint:

Assume the Liberal lawyer is correct....

...and look at this chart:

clip_image001.jpg

Source: Bureau of Justice Statistics.

Help you come up with a defense???
and have for decades.
As we should have. They're a menace to society!

If you aren't careful.....you might lose one or two fans in this thread. You haven't proved the premise of your OP. You might have found a single person who calls himself a liberal....who,thinks that. That is hardly what you claimed.

Try harder, my charge.

You can try, but you can't hide from the truth.
Personified in....moi.
Don't poke you eye out with that giant ego....

I do try so very hard to keep it in check......

Don't blame me... I was born awesome.
You should have stayed away from the silicon injections...

Did she have her ego injected? Do people like PC believe doing so will keep them abreast of current events. Appears she was wrong.
For a Catholic girl she has a lot of stamina on her knees....

Well just ignore them, just like they tell me the Indians deserved what they got also...

Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't that term originate from democrats?
Really?....another history illiterae that thinks the modern day Democratic Party includes conservative southern white men...which is what the Democratic Party of the olde south used to be

Are you really that oblivious???

Really?

A racist is the most popular Democrat today.

1. Let's take a look at the most popular Democrat today, and see how your math holds up...

a. Governor Clinton was among three state officials the NAACP sued in 1989 under the federal Voting Rights Act of 1965. “Plaintiffs offered plenty of proof of monolithic voting along racial lines, intimidation of black voters and candidates and other official acts that made voting harder for blacks,” the Arkansas Gazette reported December 6, 1989.

b. Bill Clinton had a Confederate flag-like issue, every year he was governor: Arkansas Code Annotated, Section 1-5-107, provides as follows:

(a) The Saturday immediately preceding Easter Sunday of each year is designated as ‘Confederate Flag Day’ in this state.

(b) No person, firm, or corporation shall display an Confederate flag or replica thereof in connection with any advertisement of any commercial enterprise, or in any manner for any purpose except to honor the Confederate States of America. [Emphasis added.]

(c) Any person, firm, or corporation violating the provisions of this section shall be guilty of a misdemeanor and upon conviction shall be fined not less than one hundred dollars ($100) nor more than one thousand dollars ($1,000).

Bill Clinton took no steps during his twelve years as governor to repeal this law.
    Hillary Clinton's Confederacy Hypocrisy | The Gateway Pundit
Hillary Clinton s Confederacy Hypocrisy The Gateway Pundit

[Let's Stop Pretending the Confederate Flag Isn't a Symbol of RacismJust to refresh everyone's memories, we're talking about the official national flag that was used to represent the Confederate States of America during the Civil War. You know, that awkward time period when the South was vehemently fighting to keep slavery around as a means of economic prosperity for white plantation owners.

I've heard arguments time and again about how the Confederate flag is no longer representative of slavery, and how it's now indicative of "Southern pride and heritage." But I'm really over the whole "respect your heritage" mantra, especially when your heritageishate.
Let s Stop Pretending the Confederate Flag Isn t a Symbol of Racism Krystie Yandoli

(BTW...Orval Eugene Faubus, attended Bill Clinton’s 1979 gubernatorial inauguration, where the two pols hugged, as Arkansas Democrat-Gazette editorial page editor Paul Greenberg recalls.)
Know who Faubus was?
Yup...he used the National Guard to prevent blacks from going to school

c. Bill Clinton wrote his first letter, dated June 21, 1994, of congratulations to the UDC [Untied Daughters of the Confederacy] celebrating their 100th anniversary. Later Clinton wrote a letter September 8, 1994 letter of congratulation to the Georgia Division of the UDC celebrating their 100th anniversary, then August 9, 1995 welcoming to Washington, D.C. for their 1995 national convention. Each letter was given a full page with Clinton’s picture in the United Daughters of the Confederacy Magazine (UDC Magazine) giving legitimacy to the UDC.

For reference, the UDC magazine includes " a Ku Klux Klan praising book, not just the Klan of Reconstruction but the Klan of the 1920s, a book which recommends the racist books of Thomas Dixon, “The Clansman” ...
Anti-Neo-Confederate: Bill Clinton Enables Neo-Confederates & Betrays Carol Moseley-Braun: UPDATED

d. "Clinton praised Arkansas’ late Democratic senator J. William Fulbright, a notorious segregationist who opposed the 1964 Civil Rights Act and the 1965 Voting Rights Act. He also signed the Southern Manifesto, which denounced the U.S. Supreme Court’s landmark Brown vs. Board of Education school desegregation decision in 1954. Clinton called Fulbright “My mentor, a visionary, a humanitarian.”Dems Need to Houseclean - Deroy Murdock - National Review Online

and....

Fulbright was a full-bore segregationist, voting against the 1957, 1960, 1964, and 1965 civil rights bills.
But...in 1993, Bill Clinton gave the Medal of Freedom award to a lifelong segregationist, Democrat Wm. J. Fulbright. And another life-long segregationist, Democrat Albert Gore, Sr. was in attendance.

Hey...didn't Bill Clinton just recently speak at the Democrat National Convention?

… President Bill Clinton

argued that Colin Powell, promoted

to brigadier general during Mr.

Alexander’s tenure, was the product

of an affirmative action program.

http://cdn.virtuallearningcourses.com/ivtcontent/images/edw12_ch05_e.pdf

'BILL CLINTON: IN PAST, OBAMA WOULD BE 'CARRYING OUR BAGS'
Bill Clinton In Past Obama Would Be Carrying Our Bags - Breitbart

And remember.....the Dixiecrats weren't the Dixiecans.

Wise up....stop being a dope.

I'm just curious, do you ever use any credible news sources?

Really a vapid response to the facts that I post.
Are you as much a dunce in real life?

You wouldn't know a fact if one slapped you in the face.

Shouldn't you and rightwinger be trying to pry personal info out of other posters? It's very important to you what their daughters do.

Well it does begin there....

Ahh...it's the typical...'let's justify teaper hate and vitriol by pointing out fingers at the dems" thread.

We see about 25 of these type posts a day. You would think hate was smart enough to change up the narrative, just a little. It's like a neo-Nazi pointing at the KKK for being racist. Pathetic. If you can't dispel the myth of Conservative hate with your actions, point your finger and call the other person a racist!

This is what the tea party has done to the GOP...nonsense hate and accusations of hate....hate politics and vitriol.

There is no Tea Party hatred of blacks.

It was proven to be a myth when Breitbart offered $100,000 for any proof....

" Breitbart and his team doggedly pursued the story behind the allegations of Reps. Andre Carson, John Lewis. Emanuel Cleaver and James Clyburn that Tea Party protesters abused black congressmen with racial epithets while demonstrating against Obamacare on Capitol Hill on March 20. The story was reported as fact by news organizations including Fox News and McClatchy News, but Breitbart called baloney and exposed it as a concoction of the congressmen who peddled it."
Breitbart 8217 s big 100k Power Line

How about you actually try to come to grips with the factual nature of the thread, rather than go on about why you don't have to.

C'mon....you can do it if you try.
Breitbart is an ultra RW TEAPER site that wouldn't pay up or justify tea party hate no matter what they did. Hell, I am sure they didn't even give a platform for anyone wanting to take advantage of that 'bet'.

The Tea Party is full of hate...you are the perfect example as you play the race card...ONCE AGAIN.

1. "...wouldn't pay up or justify tea party hate no matter what they did."
And you know that....how?
Magic 8-Ball?

2. Let's try to be adults: the thread is about the statements of a Liberal, a public defender who states quite forcefully that he remains a Liberal despite the facts he relates.

How about you comment on that subject.

3. "The Tea Party is full of hate...you are the perfect example as you play the race card...ONCE AGAIN."
The Tea Party hatred is directed against taxation and the growth of government.
That's it.

Myself....well, I am perfect...but not as a racist. You've made that up, as you did the charges about the Tea Party.

Let me invite you again to address the subject of the thread.
It is nothing more than another teaper race baiting thread, claiming everyone is racist but teapers - who illustrate their hate everyday on this forum and elsewhere. It is a nonsense, sophomoric thread...ridiculous to be specific. Do you really think you are going to convince someone the teapers aren't racist assholes with this red herring argument. If the same evidence were presented...vice versa...your hypocritical ass would say it is not racism.

At any rate...why do teapers try so hard to paint everyone else as racist instead of standing on their convictions? This counter attack is telling.

Well it does begin there....
But usually doesn't end there. lol.

What did you win, you big dummy?

Life, Front Butt. :)

Shit from your stomach,,didn't you see him holding it up during his proclamation?

OK, Liberals......as I believe that a conservative is never so tall as when she stoops to teach a Liberal....

...here's a hint:

clip_image001.jpg

Ummmm....point?

...here's a hint:

clip_image001.jpg

It would be better if you'd help the accused come up with a defense. Any reasonable person knows that being poor,male and black is to have a much greater chance of being convicted and imprisoned. That chart/statistic in no way supports your premise.

OK, OK......

I tried being impatient,....but who has time for that.

1. Start with the chart....about 900,000 blacks incarcerated.

2. Take this as a general rule:
"Almost one in three (32.2%) young black men in the age group 20-29 is under
criminal justice supervision on any given day -- in prison or jail, on probation or
parole. http://www.sentencingproject.org/doc/publications/rd_youngblack_5yrslater.pdf

a. Therefore, some 2.7 million are in the criminal justice system...'
in prison or jail, on probation or parole.'

3. There are about 40 million black folks in the nation.
Thus...fewer than 7 percent are involved with the system...
OR...over 93% of blacks are law abiding.

That should have been the response!

4. So....even if the Liberal lawyer is correct or even mostly correct....his view is based on less than 7% of the population in question.

That's where he should have been attacked: he has no knowledge, luckily, of the vast majority of blacks in the nation....because they don't come into his view.
It's wrong of him to paint all blacks in the fashion he did.

Do I get my Liberal credentials and parking permit validated now?

You're doubling down on your fallacious broadbrush tactic based on only anecdote. You are genuinely ineducable.
If you believe in affirmative action then his statement wasnt a "fallacious broadbrush". What you people engage in is soft racism of low expectations. You'll never change your racism that has been with you since slavery and Jim Crowe, just your method for expressing it.

...here's a hint:

clip_image001.jpg

It would be better if you'd help the accused come up with a defense. Any reasonable person knows that being poor,male and black is to have a much greater chance of being convicted and imprisoned. That chart/statistic in no way supports your premise.

OK, OK......

I tried being impatient,....but who has time for that.

1. Start with the chart....about 900,000 blacks incarcerated.

2. Take this as a general rule:
"Almost one in three (32.2%) young black men in the age group 20-29 is under
criminal justice supervision on any given day -- in prison or jail, on probation or
parole. http://www.sentencingproject.org/doc/publications/rd_youngblack_5yrslater.pdf

a. Therefore, some 2.7 million are in the criminal justice system...'
in prison or jail, on probation or parole.'

3. There are about 40 million black folks in the nation.
Thus...fewer than 7 percent are involved with the system...
OR...over 93% of blacks are law abiding.

That should have been the response!

4. So....even if the Liberal lawyer is correct or even mostly correct....his view is based on less than 7% of the population in question.

That's where he should have been attacked: he has no knowledge, luckily, of the vast majority of blacks in the nation....because they don't come into his view.
It's wrong of him to paint all blacks in the fashion he did.

Do I get my Liberal credentials and parking permit validated now?
Only if we can tattoo it on the back of your neck...

You're doubling down on your fallacious broadbrush tactic based on only anecdote. You are genuinely ineducable.
If you believe in affirmative action then his statement wasnt a "fallacious broadbrush". What you people engage in is soft racism of low expectations. You'll never change your racism that has been with you since slavery and Jim Crowe, just your method for expressing it.
So if a person that is from a race with higher expectations and marries a black person with lowered expectations, what does that make their child?? Middled expectations?

If you believe what you posted you are really dumb, really really dumb. I hope for your sake you are simply a liar.

So if a person that is from a race with higher expectations and marries a black person with lowered expectations, what does that make their child?? Middled expectations?

N1gger...the answer is n!gger.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back