🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Proof Liberals Believe Blacks Are Inferior

Status
Not open for further replies.
So polivinylchic believes that one person's view is everyone point of view...

It reflects on her education, so to speak. As is the case for most charlatan's she is very limited.
Must be from being raised in a Catholic covenant...??

Wrong again, bonehead.

I was raised on Krypton, where I was called Kara Zor-El....a story for another time.
You know that women can't be superheros....

You're doubling down on your fallacious broadbrush tactic based on only anecdote. You are genuinely ineducable.
If you believe in affirmative action then his statement wasnt a "fallacious broadbrush". What you people engage in is soft racism of low expectations. You'll never change your racism that has been with you since slavery and Jim Crowe, just your method for expressing it.
So if a person that is from a race with higher expectations and marries a black person with lowered expectations, what does that make their child?? Middled expectations?

N1gger...the answer is n!gger.
If it's in....

You're doubling down on your fallacious broadbrush tactic based on only anecdote. You are genuinely ineducable.
If you believe in affirmative action then his statement wasnt a "fallacious broadbrush". What you people engage in is soft racism of low expectations. You'll never change your racism that has been with you since slavery and Jim Crowe, just your method for expressing it.
So if a person that is from a race with higher expectations and marries a black person with lowered expectations, what does that make their child?? Middled expectations?

So....you've been reading Michael Moore....

. Michael Moore, in his book “Stupid White Men : ...And Other Sorry Excuses for the State of the Nation!” urges whites to marry blacks and procreate so we can breed the whiteness out of the country. P. 79.

If you believe what you posted you are really dumb, really really dumb. I hope for your sake you are simply a liar.
Actually that is one of the best (and most tempered) answers I have seen thea teaper give. Regretfully, all of the other teapers communicate it much differently.

. Michael Moore, in his book “Stupid White Men : ...And Other Sorry Excuses for the State of the Nation!” urges whites to marry blacks and procreate so we can breed the whiteness out of the country. P. 79.
I see it on cuckold sites a lot...

Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't that term originate from democrats?
Really?....another history illiterae that thinks the modern day Democratic Party includes conservative southern white men...which is what the Democratic Party of the olde south used to be

Are you really that oblivious???

Really?

A racist is the most popular Democrat today.

1. Let's take a look at the most popular Democrat today, and see how your math holds up...

a. Governor Clinton was among three state officials the NAACP sued in 1989 under the federal Voting Rights Act of 1965. “Plaintiffs offered plenty of proof of monolithic voting along racial lines, intimidation of black voters and candidates and other official acts that made voting harder for blacks,” the Arkansas Gazette reported December 6, 1989.

b. Bill Clinton had a Confederate flag-like issue, every year he was governor: Arkansas Code Annotated, Section 1-5-107, provides as follows:

(a) The Saturday immediately preceding Easter Sunday of each year is designated as ‘Confederate Flag Day’ in this state.

(b) No person, firm, or corporation shall display an Confederate flag or replica thereof in connection with any advertisement of any commercial enterprise, or in any manner for any purpose except to honor the Confederate States of America. [Emphasis added.]

(c) Any person, firm, or corporation violating the provisions of this section shall be guilty of a misdemeanor and upon conviction shall be fined not less than one hundred dollars ($100) nor more than one thousand dollars ($1,000).

Bill Clinton took no steps during his twelve years as governor to repeal this law.
    Hillary Clinton's Confederacy Hypocrisy | The Gateway Pundit
Hillary Clinton s Confederacy Hypocrisy The Gateway Pundit

[Let's Stop Pretending the Confederate Flag Isn't a Symbol of RacismJust to refresh everyone's memories, we're talking about the official national flag that was used to represent the Confederate States of America during the Civil War. You know, that awkward time period when the South was vehemently fighting to keep slavery around as a means of economic prosperity for white plantation owners.

I've heard arguments time and again about how the Confederate flag is no longer representative of slavery, and how it's now indicative of "Southern pride and heritage." But I'm really over the whole "respect your heritage" mantra, especially when your heritageishate.
Let s Stop Pretending the Confederate Flag Isn t a Symbol of Racism Krystie Yandoli

(BTW...Orval Eugene Faubus, attended Bill Clinton’s 1979 gubernatorial inauguration, where the two pols hugged, as Arkansas Democrat-Gazette editorial page editor Paul Greenberg recalls.)
Know who Faubus was?
Yup...he used the National Guard to prevent blacks from going to school

c. Bill Clinton wrote his first letter, dated June 21, 1994, of congratulations to the UDC [Untied Daughters of the Confederacy] celebrating their 100th anniversary. Later Clinton wrote a letter September 8, 1994 letter of congratulation to the Georgia Division of the UDC celebrating their 100th anniversary, then August 9, 1995 welcoming to Washington, D.C. for their 1995 national convention. Each letter was given a full page with Clinton’s picture in the United Daughters of the Confederacy Magazine (UDC Magazine) giving legitimacy to the UDC.

For reference, the UDC magazine includes " a Ku Klux Klan praising book, not just the Klan of Reconstruction but the Klan of the 1920s, a book which recommends the racist books of Thomas Dixon, “The Clansman” ...
Anti-Neo-Confederate: Bill Clinton Enables Neo-Confederates & Betrays Carol Moseley-Braun: UPDATED

d. "Clinton praised Arkansas’ late Democratic senator J. William Fulbright, a notorious segregationist who opposed the 1964 Civil Rights Act and the 1965 Voting Rights Act. He also signed the Southern Manifesto, which denounced the U.S. Supreme Court’s landmark Brown vs. Board of Education school desegregation decision in 1954. Clinton called Fulbright “My mentor, a visionary, a humanitarian.”Dems Need to Houseclean - Deroy Murdock - National Review Online

and....

Fulbright was a full-bore segregationist, voting against the 1957, 1960, 1964, and 1965 civil rights bills.
But...in 1993, Bill Clinton gave the Medal of Freedom award to a lifelong segregationist, Democrat Wm. J. Fulbright. And another life-long segregationist, Democrat Albert Gore, Sr. was in attendance.

Hey...didn't Bill Clinton just recently speak at the Democrat National Convention?

… President Bill Clinton

argued that Colin Powell, promoted

to brigadier general during Mr.

Alexander’s tenure, was the product

of an affirmative action program.

http://cdn.virtuallearningcourses.com/ivtcontent/images/edw12_ch05_e.pdf

'BILL CLINTON: IN PAST, OBAMA WOULD BE 'CARRYING OUR BAGS'
Bill Clinton In Past Obama Would Be Carrying Our Bags - Breitbart

And remember.....the Dixiecrats weren't the Dixiecans.

Wise up....stop being a dope.

I'm just curious, do you ever use any credible news sources?

Really a vapid response to the facts that I post.
Are you as much a dunce in real life?

You wouldn't know a fact if one slapped you in the face.

Pretty stupid post from someone whose face I keep rubbing in it.

You have a problem with interracial relationships? Do you think the blacks are trying to thin out the white race like most teapers. Did you start your protests against universal issues before or after Obama became President-Elect?

It reflects on her education, so to speak. As is the case for most charlatan's she is very limited.

Wrong again, bonehead.

I was raised on Krypton, where I was called Kara Zor-El....a story for another time.
What was your pet's name?

You have a problem with interracial relationships? Do you think the blacks are trying to thin out the white race like most teapers. Did you start your protests against universal issues before or after Obama became President-Elect?

Your post is pretty much the textbook example of insanity in action.

Wrong again, bonehead.

250px-Streakycat.png

So sayeth the one who thinks she is a teaper super hero. Why won't you answer the questions? And don't lie!!!

Wrong again, bonehead.
Found her - Gook-girl. Watch out or she'll throw her magic rice-cooker at you.
Alex-Solis-fat-Sper-Heros-Pop-1.jpg

So sayeth the one who thinks she is a teaper super hero. Why won't you answer the questions? And don't lie!!!

It must be so comforting to know you're never alone...what with all those biohazard guys following you around.

Really?....another history illiterae that thinks the modern day Democratic Party includes conservative southern white men...which is what the Democratic Party of the olde south used to be

Really?

1. Let's take a look at the most popular Democrat today, and see how your math holds up...

a. Governor Clinton was among three state officials the NAACP sued in 1989 under the federal Voting Rights Act of 1965. “Plaintiffs offered plenty of proof of monolithic voting along racial lines, intimidation of black voters and candidates and other official acts that made voting harder for blacks,” the Arkansas Gazette reported December 6, 1989.

b. Bill Clinton had a Confederate flag-like issue, every year he was governor: Arkansas Code Annotated, Section 1-5-107, provides as follows:

(a) The Saturday immediately preceding Easter Sunday of each year is designated as ‘Confederate Flag Day’ in this state.

(b) No person, firm, or corporation shall display an Confederate flag or replica thereof in connection with any advertisement of any commercial enterprise, or in any manner for any purpose except to honor the Confederate States of America. [Emphasis added.]

(c) Any person, firm, or corporation violating the provisions of this section shall be guilty of a misdemeanor and upon conviction shall be fined not less than one hundred dollars ($100) nor more than one thousand dollars ($1,000).

Bill Clinton took no steps during his twelve years as governor to repeal this law.

[Let's Stop Pretending the Confederate Flag Isn't a Symbol of RacismJust to refresh everyone's memories, we're talking about the official national flag that was used to represent the Confederate States of America during the Civil War. You know, that awkward time period when the South was vehemently fighting to keep slavery around as a means of economic prosperity for white plantation owners.

I've heard arguments time and again about how the Confederate flag is no longer representative of slavery, and how it's now indicative of "Southern pride and heritage." But I'm really over the whole "respect your heritage" mantra, especially when your heritageishate.
Let s Stop Pretending the Confederate Flag Isn t a Symbol of Racism Krystie Yandoli

(BTW...Orval Eugene Faubus, attended Bill Clinton’s 1979 gubernatorial inauguration, where the two pols hugged, as Arkansas Democrat-Gazette editorial page editor Paul Greenberg recalls.)
Know who Faubus was?

c. Bill Clinton wrote his first letter, dated June 21, 1994, of congratulations to the UDC [Untied Daughters of the Confederacy] celebrating their 100th anniversary. Later Clinton wrote a letter September 8, 1994 letter of congratulation to the Georgia Division of the UDC celebrating their 100th anniversary, then August 9, 1995 welcoming to Washington, D.C. for their 1995 national convention. Each letter was given a full page with Clinton’s picture in the United Daughters of the Confederacy Magazine (UDC Magazine) giving legitimacy to the UDC.

For reference, the UDC magazine includes " a Ku Klux Klan praising book, not just the Klan of Reconstruction but the Klan of the 1920s, a book which recommends the racist books of Thomas Dixon, “The Clansman” ...
Anti-Neo-Confederate: Bill Clinton Enables Neo-Confederates & Betrays Carol Moseley-Braun: UPDATED

d. "Clinton praised Arkansas’ late Democratic senator J. William Fulbright, a notorious segregationist who opposed the 1964 Civil Rights Act and the 1965 Voting Rights Act. He also signed the Southern Manifesto, which denounced the U.S. Supreme Court’s landmark Brown vs. Board of Education school desegregation decision in 1954. Clinton called Fulbright “My mentor, a visionary, a humanitarian.”Dems Need to Houseclean - Deroy Murdock - National Review Online

and....

Fulbright was a full-bore segregationist, voting against the 1957, 1960, 1964, and 1965 civil rights bills.
But...in 1993, Bill Clinton gave the Medal of Freedom award to a lifelong segregationist, Democrat Wm. J. Fulbright. And another life-long segregationist, Democrat Albert Gore, Sr. was in attendance.

Hey...didn't Bill Clinton just recently speak at the Democrat National Convention?

… President Bill Clinton

I understand that you'd like to believe that, because you're delusional.

Really?

Know who Faubus was?

and....

… President Bill Clinton

I understand that you'd like to believe that, because you're delusional.

Now, this will prove dispositive.

You linked to a long post of mine, proving the racism of Bill Clinton....the most popular professional Democrat in the nation.

Were you able to find any errors?
Any?

No?

Well that proves that you are an imbecile.
Don't you agree?

Wrong again, bonehead.

250px-Streakycat.png
What happened to Super Baby?

It must be so comforting to know you're never alone...what with all those biohazard guys following you around.
Notice she won't answer the question. Typial teaper...deflect and insult when posed with a defining question. :lol: and you say you dont hate!

Wrong again, bonehead.

250px-Streakycat.png
What happened to Super Baby?

When are you gonna admit that my defense of Liberals was the best in the thread????
And....the only intelligent one!

Let's hear it, bub!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back