🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Proof Liberals Believe Blacks Are Inferior

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry boys....this really isn't about any race....it's a particular political persuasion that has to keep the pot boiling....it's called Identity Politics.

"But, the Dems can't take a chance on losing the black constituency....so, here we are.

"...what would happen if a smaller percentage of blacks turned out:

- At 90 percent black turn-out, Wisconsin’s 10 electoral votes slide into the GOP column.

- At 75 percent black turn-out, Pennsylvania’s 21 electoral votes go Republican.

- At 70 percent Michigan’s 17 electoral votes turn from blue to red.

- At 50 percent the GOP collects Delawre’s three electoral votes.

I don’t know what a realistic number to project is for the effects of angry black apathy, but I’ll stop at 50 percent. It may be that going as low as 75 percent is unrealistic. Most likely it’s impossible to say. (And this doesn’t take into account things like congressional districts where black voters make the margin of difference.)"
http://remmet.com/2008/04/04/do-democrats-need-the-black-vote/Do Democrats need the black vote? | RobertEmmet

Good one.

Another 'classy' Liberal pops up out of the swamp.

Because you're so classy when you insult anyone who disagrees with you.

1. Relax. Weren't you ever taught 'sticks and stones may break my bones, but words will never harm me'?

Oh...right....to a Liberal, being offended is the worst possible infraction.

2. OK...now put on your big boy pants and answer the questions:
....did you read the thread?

Did you note that the essay was written by a self-identified Liberal?

Did you know that none of the Liberals in a really long thread were able to come up with a persuasive rebuttal to the charges leveled by the Liberal public defender?

Did you know that I was the only one who did so?
Check out post #514

Now don't be a coward: confront.

The article was written by an anonymous guy on the internet who could be ANYBODY.

^And this post was written by a troll.

Do you agree with Politicalchic that her single example of an article by an anonymous poster on the internet proves that all liberals think blacks are inferior?

Don't bother with the song and dance, I know you don't have the courage to give a straight answer.

Politicalchic calls the guy in the OP a racist because he makes certain observations about blacks.

What she doesn't do is tell us why he is racist, or, why he is wrong.

Why aren't Asians out in the streets hollering about racist cops and looting?

Sorry boys....this really isn't about any race....it's a particular political persuasion that has to keep the pot boiling....it's called Identity Politics.

"But, the Dems can's take a chance on losing the black constituency....so, here we are.

"...what would happen if a smaller percentage of blacks turned out:

- At 90 percent black turn-out, Wisconsin’s 10 electoral votes slide into the GOP column.

- At 75 percent black turn-out, Pennsylvania’s 21 electoral votes go Republican.

- At 70 percent Michigan’s 17 electoral votes turn from blue to red.

- At 50 percent the GOP collects Delawre’s three electoral votes.

I don’t know what a realistic number to project is for the effects of angry black apathy, but I’ll stop at 50 percent. It may be that going as low as 75 percent is unrealistic. Most likely it’s impossible to say. (And this doesn’t take into account things like congressional districts where black voters make the margin of difference.)"
http://remmet.com/2008/04/04/do-democrats-need-the-black-vote/Do Democrats need the black vote? | RobertEmmet

So blacks are too stupid to vote Republican?

lol. Racist.

Another 'classy' Liberal pops up out of the swamp.

1. Relax. Weren't you ever taught 'sticks and stones may break my bones, but words will never harm me'?

Did you know that none of the Liberals in a really long thread were able to come up with a persuasive rebuttal to the charges leveled by the Liberal public defender?

Check out post #514

The article was written by an anonymous guy on the internet who could be ANYBODY.

Do you agree with Politicalchic that her single example of an article by an anonymous poster on the internet proves that all liberals think blacks are inferior?

Don't bother with the song and dance, I know you don't have the courage to give a straight answer.

OK...OK.....maybe only 93.75%

Politicalchic calls the guy in the OP a racist because he makes certain observations about blacks.

President Obama won over 70% of the Asian vote. They're smarter than you think.

So are you implying they would be stupid if they voted for anyone else? Yep, you're racist.

By the way, thank you for making PC's point. Democrats like you are racist. It is quite eye-ronic that you would call PC a racist here:

So blacks are too stupid to vote Republican?

lol. Racist.

And then make an overtly racist comment about Asian Americans.

lol. Double standard.

"GOP makes big inroads with Asian voters in midterms"
Asian vote breaks for Republicans in midterms - Washington Times

You betcha'!!!

Check out post #514

OK...OK.....maybe only 93.75%

So let's see,

According to you, liberals aka Democrats think blacks are inferior.

Yet, 90%+ blacks vote Democrat.

By your twisted logic, doesn't that somehow prove that they are intellectually inferior by voting for those who would see them that way?

So are you implying they would be stupid if they voted for anyone else? Yep, you're racist.

PoliticalChic is one of the stupid Asians. She doesn't vote Democrat.

Liberals continually say...."Why would blacks vote against their interests by voting Republican"? In other words, Republicans won't give you as much free stuff.

You betcha'!!!

Dream on. I'll bet you $1000 right now that the Democratic candidate for president wins the Asian vote in 2016.

And the black vote, and the Hispanic vote, and the Jewish vote, and the gay vote, and the women's vote.

How come Asians aren't playing the knockout game or looting stores?

You betcha'!!!

Dream on. I'll bet you $1000 right now that the Democratic candidate for president wins the Asian vote in 2016.

And the black vote, and the Hispanic vote, and the Jewish vote, and the gay vote, and the women's vote.

"The GOP won 50 percent of Asian voters compared to 49 percent for Democrats, according to the latest calculations — a stunning turnaround, given that they regularly get trounced by 20 points or more.

“Based on the exit polls, there is clearly a significant improvement,” said David Winston, a GOP pollster."

How come Asians aren't playing the knockout game or looting stores?

You tell 'em, bro!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back