Proof of AGW fraud

And another appeal to logical fallacy/authority devoid of empirical evidence.
We are The Borg. All your supposed empirical evidence belong to us. All the equipment. All the data. All the charts. We supply it. You supply nothing. You pee and shit on all of it. You beg for more. We tire of this childish game. You will be assimilated. We are the Borg...

Typical warmer...when you have nothing, resort to the old appeal to ridicule...that's as good a logical fallacy as any I suppose.

"1. Performed or occurring as a result of a sudden inner impulse or inclination and without premeditation or external stimulus."

Bingo...

"(of a process or event) occurring without apparent external cause."
Can you name a process in physics that you think is spontaneous by your definition?

"1. Performed or occurring as a result of a sudden inner impulse or inclination and without premeditation or external stimulus."

Bingo...

Can you name a process in physics that you think is spontaneous by your definition?

Sure, the surface of earth radiating to the atmosphere after absorbing the sun’s radiation!

Bingo...

Sure, the surface of earth radiating to the atmosphere after absorbing the sun’s radiation!
I don't think Billy or SSDD would agree with that. Ask them.

Bingo...

Why? Do you think they don’t think the earth absorbs the sun’s radiation and emits IR to the atmosphere? Naw, you’re fkd as usual

Last edited:

Bingo...

The sun....

Without energy from the sun we would approach 2.1 deg K. The earth receives energy from the sun and as a black body will emit radiation as it cools. There was work and then there was entropy back to cold. Even the earth is not a spontaneous system according to science.

Last edited:
Want to see evidence of the alarmist fraud in climate science? Look no further than time magazine. The UN chief is posing in the water at Tuvulu...billings it as one of the most vulnerable places in the world due to climate change...sea level rise specifically. He knows full well that a 2018 study found the land mass of Tuvulu to be growong..in recent decades the land mass has increased by 3%...but he engages in the fraud non the less for the money the fraud brings in. And which prominent scientific society stepped up to correct the lie? Which prominent institution of education pointed out the error? Which environmentalist organization stood up to say that he is wrong. There is your bald faced evidence of fraud by the whole climate change community...that is just one example...they are legion...That is what climate pseudoscience is all about.

Gawd I love it when you idiots use Logical Fallacy and Appeals to Authority in an effort to keep people from seeing how utterly devoid of science and fact you are...
Yes, you are convincingly clueless as to your own reliance upon the "Authority" (NASA/NOAA) for your own ridiculous attempts to discredit that very same "Authority" (NASA/NOAA). All the data backs AGW. I need provide no more. You have nothing. Grow up. Just imagine how exciting actually giving a shit about others could really be..
Which observed measured data...we keep asking, you keep not delivering.

"Performed or occurring as a result of a sudden inner impulse or inclination and without premeditation or external stimulus."
"Can you name a process in physics that you think is spontaneous by your definition?"

Ultimately, the Aether is the source, supply, drain, sink,.. the medium required for all energy transfer to take place. All results from local "perturbations" of The Aether.
Only the existence of a field of force can account for the motions of the bodies as observed, and its assumption dispenses with space curvature. All literature on this subject is futile and destined to oblivion. So are all attempts to explain the workings of the universe without recognizing the existence of the ether and the indispensable function it plays in the phenomena. My second discovery was of a physical truth of the greatest importance. As I have searched the entire scientific records in more than a half dozen languages for a long time without finding the least anticipation, I consider myself the original discoverer of this truth, which can be expressed by the statement: There is no energy in matter other than that received from the environment. - Nikola Tesla
Magnetic Inductance is a polarized dimensional relation for the magnetic modalities of appearances (so to say) of the Ether, and Dielectric Capacitance is thus a non-dimensional inertial relation for the dielectric modalities of the Ether. For the magnetic induction the Ether modality is known as the magnetic permeability, for the dielectric induction the Ether modality is known as the dielectric permittivity. - Ken L. Wheeler
So, on one hand I can agree with the notion of The Sun being our most obvious local driver then immediately snatch that away and credit The Aether which is and always has driven everything we can experience or observe. However, on the other hand there's the concept of getting ridiculous. Of course, in modern physics parlance, two dissimilar metals in close proximity (a battery) noticeably producing a current can be considered "spontaneous." Phosphorescence as well for all practical purposes.

Bingo...

Where else would it radiate to? What a goob. Is there any topic you dont lie about?

It is what happens to the energy once it is in the atmosphere that is rather subject of disagreement. Now you are trying to redefine the whole subject...typical..

"Performed or occurring as a result of a sudden inner impulse or inclination and without premeditation or external stimulus."
"Can you name a process in physics that you think is spontaneous by your definition?"

Ultimately, the Aether is the source, supply, drain, sink,.. the medium required for all energy transfer to take place. All results from local "perturbations" of The Aether.
Only the existence of a field of force can account for the motions of the bodies as observed, and its assumption dispenses with space curvature. All literature on this subject is futile and destined to oblivion. So are all attempts to explain the workings of the universe without recognizing the existence of the ether and the indispensable function it plays in the phenomena. My second discovery was of a physical truth of the greatest importance. As I have searched the entire scientific records in more than a half dozen languages for a long time without finding the least anticipation, I consider myself the original discoverer of this truth, which can be expressed by the statement: There is no energy in matter other than that received from the environment. - Nikola Tesla
Magnetic Inductance is a polarized dimensional relation for the magnetic modalities of appearances (so to say) of the Ether, and Dielectric Capacitance is thus a non-dimensional inertial relation for the dielectric modalities of the Ether. For the magnetic induction the Ether modality is known as the magnetic permeability, for the dielectric induction the Ether modality is known as the dielectric permittivity. - Ken L. Wheeler
So, on one hand I can agree with the notion of The Sun being our most obvious local driver then immediately snatch that away and credit The Aether which is and always has driven everything we can experience or observe. However, on the other hand there's the concept of getting ridiculous. Of course, in modern physics parlance, two dissimilar metals in close proximity (a battery) noticeably producing a current can be considered "spontaneous." Phosphorescence as well for all practical purposes.

If you manufacture a phosphorescent material in complete darkness, and store it in complete darkness, it will never eff nit the first photon of light. It is only after it absorbs em energy that it phosphoresces... clearly not a spontaneous process...and there is no electricity in a battery till it is charged...the final step in the manufacturing process...and when all that electricity is gone, wes whatever process it was powering ceases...again...clearly not a spontaneous process...

If you manufacture a phosphorescent material in complete darkness,
You're adding an irrational qualifiers. Most things aren't manufactured in darkness. The manufacture itself is quite irrelevant. A "process" may be presumed to start from any state and proceed from there. Manufacture is "premeditation" but two dissimilar metals producing a current in a dump is not. Many rotting logs and tree roots glow at night "without premeditation or external stimulus" in any practical sense.

You're adding an irrational qualifiers. Most things aren't manufactured in darkness. The manufacture itself is quite irrelevant. A "process" may be presumed to start from any state and proceed from there. Manufacture is "premeditation" but two dissimilar metals producing a current in a dump is not. Many rotting logs and tree roots glow at night "without premeditation or external stimulus" in any practical sense.
What is the name of your battery that works without a charge?

What is the name of your battery that works without a charge?
Let's see, I dub thee "Dump Battery" or an "ASB - Activation Series Battery", but Galvanic Cell would suffice - "an electrochemical cell that derives electrical energy from spontaneous redox reactions taking place within the cell". Galvanic reactions can be presumed to exist between untouched dissimilar metals buried deep within the Earth. Natural radioactive processes as well having no historical connection with the Sun.

A spontaneous process is one that will occur without any energy input from the surroundings. It is a process that will occur on its own.

The point was that without any input from the surroundings, you dont get phosphorescence...the fact that phosphorescence requires energy from its surroundings means that it is not a spontaneous process

Wuwei was specifically referring to processes that produce light.. on the metals you are right...on the logs you are not...put the metals in a vaccum with no energy input from the surroundings and they will still produce current...the log won't rot though.

Last edited:
The log rots because it is being consumed by organisms...definitely not a spontaneous process

The point was that without any input from the surroundings, you dont get phosphorescence...the fact that phosphorescence requires energy from its surroundings means that it is not a spontaneous process
This is where you get sublimely ridiculous. The part that goes without saying is "current." It makes no sense to have the term at all otherwise. There'd be nothing to distinguish phosphorescence or luminescence from anything exhibiting luminance. Words have meaning for good reason.

The log rots because it is being consumed by organisms...definitely not a spontaneous process
The point was some rotting logs produce luminescence. I even provided a link. But rotting is spontaneous in any practical sense as well. I would agree if you said most people don't think of a log rotting as being spontaneous. They don't think of it as any sort of reaction. They think "quick." But we're supposedly discussing science. In science spontaneous generally connotes occurring without ongoing or premeditated human intervention or input. Light from an electric lamp is thus not spontaneous. A fire started by lightning or discarded, oily rags, yes. Started by an arsonist, no.

Last edited:
This is where you get sublimely ridiculous. The part that goes without saying is "current." It makes no sense to have the term at all otherwise. There'd be nothing to distinguish phosphorescence or luminescence from anything exhibiting luminance. Words have meaning for good reason.

Yes words mean things..
Phosphorescence, emission of light from a substance exposed to radiation and persisting as an afterglow after the exciting radiation has been removed. Unlike fluorescence, in which the absorbed light is spontaneously emitted about 10-8 second after excitation, phosphorescence requires additional excitation to produce radiation and may last from about 10-3second to days or years, depending on the circumstances.

This isn't that compliczted... if energy from the surroundings is required or cause the excited state...the emission isn't a spontaneous process.

And the speed at which the process happens is irrelevant to whether it is spontaneous or not

Last edited:

Forum List

Back