“Proof of Citizenship” Is “Voter Suppression” Says Biden’s Left-Wing Judicial Nominee

And one of those states are his very own.
The other two states that lost population are Deep Red WV and MS.

How do you explain that?

Again, I don't really trust the Trump Census because Trump made his intention to NOT count people pretty clear.

This is rich….. seeing in action what I suspected long a go. Privileged liberal white elites believe in their heart of hearts that Blacks are too stupid and incapable to get state-issued IDs. If you are Black and vote Democrat, this is what your party thinks of you or at least perpetuates the myth of Blacks not being able to get IDs simply because Democrats don’t like IDs to be used in voter verification. You are being used.

This is rich….. seeing in action what I suspected long a go. Privileged liberal white elites believe in their heart of hearts that Blacks are too stupid and incapable to get state-issued IDs. If you are Black and vote Democrat, this is what your party thinks of you or at least perpetuates the myth of Blacks not being able to get IDs simply because Democrats don’t like IDs to be used in voter verification. You are being used.

Nobody thinks black people are too stupid to get ID's.

We know that they don't always have money or time to get an ID updated every time they move, especially now that Covid has completely fouled up how Secretary of State offices work.

We also realize that much like Poll Taxes and Literacy Tests, these "rules" will be selectively enforced.

We know that they don't always have money or time to get an ID updated every time they move, especially now that Covid has completely fouled up how Secretary of State offices work.

We also realize that much like Poll Taxes and Literacy Tests, these "rules" will be selectively enforced.
You don’t have anything to back up your claims. Just bullshit.

Name one Black person you know that does not have an ID? Name or cite a person of any color or race that has been denied an ID because of financial hardship (I.e. no money). Liberal elites need to stop using Blacks and the myth that Blacks don’t have ID or can’t get ID. If it were such a prevalent problem, think of all the everyday services Blacks would be denied.

The reality is that Liberals don’t want any type of authentication enhancement when it comes to voting. Somehow, voting eligibility on any level is suppression which is bullshit.

Name one Black person you know that does not have an ID? Name or cite a person of any color or race that has been denied an ID because of financial hardship (I.e. no money). Liberal elites need to stop using Blacks and the myth that Blacks don’t have ID or can’t get ID. If it were such a prevalent problem, think of all the everyday services Blacks would be denied.

The reality is that Liberals don’t want any type of authentication enhancement when it comes to voting. Somehow, voting eligibility on any level is suppression which is bullshit.

Homeless people have ID. I know, 'cause I get caught in line behind them at stores while they're buying booze. Democrats apparently think blacks have even less on the ball than homeless people.

Libs are like the seals at Sea World. They are only taught what to say and do, not ask why.

The truth of the matter is they could give a shit less about blacks. What they're afraid of is losing the welfare vote; people who are too damn lazy to go and get one of these ID's and people that are politically ignorant. Sure, they'll vote if it's easy enough: rides to the polls, no lines to stand in, multiple day voting, late hours, mail-in voting etc. But if they have to put any effort into voting, forget about it. They'd sooner just stay home.

Because most blacks don't pay attention to politics, Democrats can insult them by stating blacks are too stupid to get an ID, and never lose their vote. Like I said, the party tells them what to say, but if questioned, they can't explain why they're saying it.

How do you explain that?

Again, I don't really trust the Trump Census because Trump made his intention to NOT count people pretty clear.

Trump's idea was to not count illegals. They are not citizens but law breakers and should not be counted. But the Communists know that if counted, they can cheat the system by getting more representatives in Congress, so they fought him all the way.

Democrats can't win in a totally fair election.

Of course, the reason why we have undocumented immigration is because there are jobs that Americans plain old don't want to do.

The only reason we have illegals is because they will vote Democrat once given a chance. That's why the pork bill includes amnesty for illegals. You know how important they are for infrastructure. That's why during the last uproar in Cuba, Dementia stated they will be turned away or sent back to Cuba if they make it to our country. Cubans are known to be conservatives. As for the illegals from the other 140 or more countries, they are fine with those people, just not Cuba.

The latest government estimate is TWENTY MILLION people living illegally in the U.S. Add to that number the four or five million non-citizens who live here legally. Just sayin'.

The Photo-ID-As-Voter-Suppression meme is consistent with Supreme Court decisions that elevate the fallacy of "disparate impact" as de jure discrimination. That is to say, if some government action (or inaction) results in a disparate impact on targeted demographic groups, then regardless of whether there was a discriminatory intent (which is often un-knowable), the action or inaction will be deemed discriminatory.

A photo ID requirement results in fewer "Black" votes. Always has; always will. Therefore, regardless of whether a Voter ID law can be shown logically to be discriminatory - it affects "whites" in exactly the same way as it affects all others - it will be deemed to be discriminatory.

Which doesn't change the fact that this is a logical fallacy - enshrined in law.

The latest government estimate is TWENTY MILLION people living illegally in the U.S. Add to that number the four or five million non-citizens who live here legally

Don't buy that BS. They said there were 20 million illegals in the US 20 years ago. They said there were 20 million 10 years ago. They said there were 20 million illegals here 5 years ago. Funny that with slow deportations in this country and trying to stop these people by the hundreds of thousands every year, we always have 20 million illegals in the US.

Except not really. Nearly every state saw an increase in population in the last 10 years. In fact, the only states that saw a loss in population were IL, WV and MS.

And again, I suspect the Census itself was flawed, due to Trump's intimidation of immigrants and Trump Plague. We didn't count everyone. I participated in censuses in 2000 and 2010, and the hardest people to count were Mexican and Polish immigrants.

View attachment 586458

The Constitution says to count everyone. And that's CLEARLY stated, unlike using the Militia Amendment to let crazies own machine guns.

Of course, the reason why we have undocumented immigration is because there are jobs that Americans plain old don't want to do.
So be honest for a minute, Joey...do you think Joe Biden and the Democrats are keeping the border wide open because they want illegals to come here to do jobs American don't want to do...or are they keeping it open because they see it as a way to keep themselves in power?

Why is it that you never have any data to back up any of your batshit crazy claims?

Except not really. Nearly every state saw an increase in population in the last 10 years. In fact, the only states that saw a loss in population were IL, WV and MS.

And again, I suspect the Census itself was flawed, due to Trump's intimidation of immigrants and Trump Plague. We didn't count everyone. I participated in censuses in 2000 and 2010, and the hardest people to count were Mexican and Polish immigrants.

View attachment 586458

The Constitution says to count everyone. And that's CLEARLY stated, unlike using the Militia Amendment to let crazies own machine guns.

Poor intimidated illegal aliens.

How do you explain that?

Trump didn't want to count illegal aliens?
Link?

So be honest for a minute, Joey...do you think Joe Biden and the Democrats are keeping the border wide open because they want illegals to come here to do jobs American don't want to do...or are they keeping it open because they see it as a way to keep themselves in power?

Do they want Cubans to come here to do those jobs?

Forum List

Back