Proof-of-citizenship voting bill push could threaten government shutdown

Why are you responding and acknowledging that you’re running away from him?.
"Him"? That was you, retard.
I can shorten them just for you if you have an argument or you think something I said is not true
You don't have anything I haven't seen before. You leftists all share the same views; nothing original from any of you.

Lol. You think it is Democratic to have the VP be the final and only word on whether a election is free and fair. Not the voters.

You have an odd notion of Democracy. Why bother voting in your scenario at all? In the end it's only one man's feelings that matter.

Thanks for explaining how you truly feel about Democracy.
How do you know what the voters wanted if the elections were rigged?

Oh, right -- it's only "democracy" if the Democrat wins.

Ah, that makes it more Democratic? Under your scenario why vote for president at all? Since it's the VP feelings that decide whether the presidential election results are honored or the house gets to decide.
While you are okay with the Party deciding who you have to vote for?

Democrats' concern about democracy rings insanely hollow.

Oh and by the way not "rubber stamping whatever the Democrats want." But rubber stamping the electoral college votes, you know... those things that the Trump campaign forged. Since the VP doesn't have anything but a ceremonial roll to play in the process.
There were no forged EC votes. Unless you count all the states where Trump was leading up until a certain point when thousands of ballots for Biden were magically found.

How do you know what the voters wanted if the elections were rigged?

Oh, right -- it's only "democracy" if the Democrat wins.
Not at all. An election is valid when the election challenges are adjudicated, and the states certify the election results. Party has zero to do with it.

There were no forged EC votes. Unless you count all the states where Trump was leading up until a certain point when thousands of ballots for Biden were magically found.
Of course, they were forged. They attested they were the certified electors of a state. When they weren't.

You can't self-declared that you are something that you aren't.

While you are okay with the Party deciding who you have to vote for?

Democrats' concern about democracy rings insanely hollow.
Nothing to do with anything.

You claim you are concerned with EVERY single fraudulent vote. Yet you are completely ok with disregarding the election of the entire country. Since in your mind only the VP's opinion matters. Not proof, not election results simply his opinion.

That's on you, not me.

Dude. That's like telling a vampire to take a drink of holy water.
I have read it. My question is have you?

For instance, I think the Constitution is clear on the weight you should give on claims the courts reject.

It is not. "I don't care what they say, it's the VP who decides what he believes, and that decides elections."

Nothing to do with anything.

You claim you are concerned with EVERY single fraudulent vote. Yet you are completely ok with disregarding the election of the entire country. Since in your mind only the VP's opinion matters. Not proof, not election results simply his opinion.

That's on you, not me.
It took a special effort on your part to misunderstand what I said.

There are migrants in several states who are right now being prosecuted for registering to vote and voting in 2020...
Impossible. We've been repeatedly told that never happens.

Forum List

Back