Proof Of Jack Smith's Bias

Surprise, surprise, Jack Smith refers to the audio recording of Trump's defense department's memo on Iran in his indictment of Trump of which they claim as proof that Trump did not declassify that particular document, pretty much admitting that Trump could declassify all of the other documents but hadn't declassified that particular one at the time of the Bedminster Golf Club incident. So, it shows up in his indictment of Trump. But, guess what? Trump wasn't actually charged for that particular memo, even though Jack Smith referred to it in his indictment of Trump. Why would Jack Smith refer to it in his indictment of Trump and yet not charge Trump for that incident? So, I guess after admitting that Trump could declassify all of the other documents but that one, they are charging Trump for all of other other documents that were declassified by Trump, except for that one. They have lost their case right out of the gate.

The document and recording are described in the indictment Smith's team secured against Trump earlier this month, recounted as an alleged meeting with "a writer, a publisher, and two members of" Trump's staff, "none of whom possessed a security clearance."

But according to a source familiar with the matter, Trump was not charged with unlawfully holding onto the Iran-related document discussed in the recording.

Smith is a gutter rat of the lowest order - pure Deep Swamp scum.

MinTrut and independentthinker knows that Trump could only declassify documents by following the protocols.

He did not declassify the documents he took from DC after he got his ass kicked in the election.

Did you not read my post regarding Hillary? It clearly starts the distinction.

They didn't charge her with one because of the reasons I provided in my post.

If you can refute those reasons I would love to see your perspective backed by linked substantiation.
LOL. Yes, I already know. When it comes to Democrats there is always a distinction.

Surprise, surprise, Jack Smith refers to the audio recording of Trump's defense department's memo on Iran in his indictment of Trump of which they claim as proof that Trump did not declassify that particular document, pretty much admitting that Trump could declassify all of the other documents but hadn't declassified that particular one at the time of the Bedminster Golf Club incident. So, it shows up in his indictment of Trump. But, guess what? Trump wasn't actually charged for that particular memo, even though Jack Smith referred to it in his indictment of Trump. Why would Jack Smith refer to it in his indictment of Trump and yet not charge Trump for that incident? So, I guess after admitting that Trump could declassify all of the other documents but that one, they are charging Trump for all of other other documents that were declassified by Trump, except for that one. They have lost their case right out of the gate.

The document and recording are described in the indictment Smith's team secured against Trump earlier this month, recounted as an alleged meeting with "a writer, a publisher, and two members of" Trump's staff, "none of whom possessed a security clearance."

But according to a source familiar with the matter, Trump was not charged with unlawfully holding onto the Iran-related document discussed in the recording.

Dude, we've seen this movie before. The more evidence of Trump's guilt that emerges the louder the accusations of bias, corruption, just being an overall creep against anyone involved with the prosecution come from the camp of Team Trump. It's a tired playbook used when things look grim for Dear Leader. Haven't you figured it out yet?

Dude, we've seen this movie before. The more evidence of Trump's guilt that emerges the louder the accusations of bias, corruption, just being an overall creep against anyone involved with the prosecution come from the camp of Team Trump. It's a tired playbook used when things look grim for Dear Leader. Haven't you figured it out yet?
We've seen a bunch of movies over the last six years that have no ending.

MinTrut and independentthinker knows that Trump could only declassify documents by following the protocols.

He did not declassify the documents he took from DC after he got his ass kicked in the election.
He was still president when he took them and if he said they are declassified they are...
Should we type this in another language you might understand better?

Smoke Boy understands words that confirm the Democrat Narrative.

Anything else - no comprende.
As usual, video proof exists for when took the documents to MAL, well before Poopeypants was propped up for his Inauguration.....and as we all know and as has been the case for all past presidents, if they say the docs aren't classified anymore then they aren't.

LOL. Yes, I already know. When it comes to Democrats there is always a distinction.
It does makes sense.

It is very improbable that the context and circumstances of two different crimes are exactly the same in every way.

People don't realize this and subsequently are easily duped by false equivalence.

I would guess it was included in the indictments because it shows that Trump knew that documents were classified (not declassified just before he left office) and that he knew he was unable to declassify the documents after his presidency was over.

This contradicts some of his many different claims; that he didn't know they were classified or that he could declassify them whenever he wanted...and probably also that the FBI didn't plant them.

Let me reiterate that this is just my opinion and I am not lawyer.
It proves that Trump’s claim that he declassified all the docs was a lie.

It proves that he knew he had sensitive secret docs

It proves that he treated them cavelierly. Showing secret docs to people who should never even know of their existence.

He’s fucked and rightfully so.

It does makes sense.

It is very improbable that the context and circumstances of two different crimes are exactly the same in every way.

People don't realize this and subsequently are easily duped by false equivalence.
Of course it makes sense to you. There are no cases anywhere which are carbon copy duplicates. So, you claim that one is different than the other and use it as a reason to let dems off and get Trump.

Of course it makes sense to you. There are no cases anywhere which are carbon copy duplicates. So, you claim that one is different than the other and use it as a reason to let dems off and get Trump.
Of course I use it as a reason. Because the distinction exists.

None of the examples you listed come close to what Trump did in context or scope.

Forum List

Back