🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

PROOF of Nature's God

The Bible and Book of Mormon were written with the Holy Ghost revealing the words to the Prophets and Apostles. If you reject the Bible, you reject the Holy Spirit. If you reject the Holy Spirit, you reject the Bible. It's not one or the other as you seem to think. The Book of Mormon is another testament of Jesus Christ. Isaiah chapter 29 and Ezekiel chapter 37 reveal the prophecy of this book in the latter days. So, the reason why I go by what the Book of Mormon says is because it's the most correct book of scriptures because it was only translated once into English. The Bible, all so confusing based on a multitude of people's translations of words in Greek, Hebrew, Italian......However, as with the Bible, I believe the Book of Mormon to be the word of God because of my testimony through study, meditation, prayer and the Holy Ghost testifying of this truth. I don't have a double mind about it like you do. It's why you can't allow the possibility of new understanding by and through the Holy Ghost. It's why you won't take the instructions of James chapter one to find out. You are stuck in your ways with no way to know more. Yet, you allow scientists in which many have no belief in your God, to formulate your beliefs. Not me. I actually accept beliefs based upon only the Holy Ghost testimony to me.

How very nice for you.

The link request was directed at your comment, dummy.

"could it be, matters finite angle of trajectory ... is the perimeter of the bb."

Do you have any link whatsoever for that? Anything? Even a hand drawn cartoon?
The expansion of the universe is the evolution of space and time.

no, the referral was to yours as it is the visible matter of the bb that is expanding - not the universe.

the boomerang theory for compression without a change in momentum / direction is self explanatory - or bing, call the pentagon and ask where a finite angle of trajectory will terminate when propelled inside a vacuum, given enough territory for its circumference ... it's not rocket science. caveman would understand.

no, the referral was to yours as it is the visible matter of the bb that is expanding - not the universe.

the boomerang theory for compression without a change in momentum / direction is self explanatory - or bing, call the pentagon and ask where a finite angle of trajectory will terminate when propelled inside a vacuum, given enough territory for its circumference ... it's not rocket science. caveman would understand.
You are speaking gibberish. :link:

The Bible and Book of Mormon were written with the Holy Ghost revealing the words to the Prophets and Apostles. If you reject the Bible, you reject the Holy Spirit. If you reject the Holy Spirit, you reject the Bible. It's not one or the other as you seem to think. The Book of Mormon is another testament of Jesus Christ. Isaiah chapter 29 and Ezekiel chapter 37 reveal the prophecy of this book in the latter days. So, the reason why I go by what the Book of Mormon says is because it's the most correct book of scriptures because it was only translated once into English. The Bible, all so confusing based on a multitude of people's translations of words in Greek, Hebrew, Italian......However, as with the Bible, I believe the Book of Mormon to be the word of God because of my testimony through study, meditation, prayer and the Holy Ghost testifying of this truth. I don't have a double mind about it like you do. It's why you can't allow the possibility of new understanding by and through the Holy Ghost. It's why you won't take the instructions of James chapter one to find out. You are stuck in your ways with no way to know more. Yet, you allow scientists in which many have no belief in your God, to formulate your beliefs. Not me. I actually accept beliefs based upon only the Holy Ghost testimony to me.
Youre prattlingn on as if its legislated. Not a word of the spirit godd rubbish is supported by anything.
Youve been conned and are delusional.

You are speaking gibberish. :link:
The expansion of the universe is the evolution of space and time.

it's you that has claimed the universe is expanding ... without a link, because there is none. than your unaccredited c bible you are trying to attribute what does not exist. including the etched tablets you claim came from the heavens and is as equally unfounded as your claim for the universe. written by a liar and murderer.

also: for who has a rudimentary education - the boomerang theory for compression without a change in momentum / direction is self explanatory - or bing, call the pentagon and ask where a finite angle of trajectory will terminate when propelled inside a vacuum, given enough territory for its circumference ... it's not rocket science. caveman would understand.

it's you that has claimed the universe is expanding ... without a link, because there is none. than your unaccredited c bible you are trying to attribute what does not exist. including the etched tablets you claim came from the heavens and is as equally unfounded as your claim for the universe. written by a liar and murderer.

also: for who has a rudimentary education - the boomerang theory for compression without a change in momentum / direction is self explanatory - or bing, call the pentagon and ask where a finite angle of trajectory will terminate when propelled inside a vacuum, given enough territory for its circumference ... it's not rocket science. caveman would understand.
It's called the Big Bang and there is ample evidence for the expanding universe.

What there is no evidence of or papers on is a boomerang theory. You have made that up. It doesn't exist.

One reason you object to the universe beginning from nothing is that it begs for a creator. Whereas a cyclical universe that has always existed doesn't.

Another reason you object to the universe beginning from nothing is that it affirms the Judaeo-Christian belief of creatio ex nihlo as described in the Bible.

It's not a coincidence that almost all atheists oppose the universe beginning from nothing. They know exactly what this means for their belief that God does not exist and they don't like it.

One reason you object to the universe beginning from nothing is that it begs for a creator. Whereas a cyclical universe that has always existed doesn't.

Another reason you object to the universe beginning from nothing is that it affirms the Judaeo-Christian belief of creatio ex nihlo as described in the Bible.

It's not a coincidence that almost all atheists oppose the universe beginning from nothing. They know exactly what this means for their belief that God does not exist and they don't like it.

you are confused - the universe is not expanding, that has always existed and is the Everlasting the bb is just an instance in time cyclical or not.

metaphysical by definition is polytheistic, as well whatever is good vs evil from antiquity only one prevails for a spirit to become whole. * the right choice is important - for one's health. as death do we part for choosing poorly.

you are confused - the universe is not expanding, that has always existed and is the Everlasting the bb is just an instance in time cyclical or not.

metaphysical by definition is polytheistic, as well whatever is good vs evil from antiquity only one prevails for a spirit to become whole. * the right choice is important - for one's health. as death do we part for choosing poorly.
The universe is not expanding? You are speaking nonsense. Again, one reason you object to the universe beginning from nothing is that it begs for a creator. Whereas a cyclical universe that has always existed doesn't. another reason you object to the universe beginning from nothing is that it affirms the Judaeo-Christian belief of creatio ex nihlo as described in the Bible. It's not a coincidence that almost all atheists oppose the universe beginning from nothing. They know exactly what this means for their belief that God does not exist and they don't like it.

How is the metaphysical by definition polytheistic? The definition of metaphysical is transcending physical matter or the laws of nature; based on excessively abstract reasoning. Anything outside of space time would transcend physical matter or the laws of nature. It doesn't necessarily have to be polytheistic. It could be anything.

The universe is not expanding? You are speaking nonsense. Again, one reason you object to the universe beginning from nothing is that it begs for a creator. Whereas a cyclical universe that has always existed doesn't. another reason you object to the universe beginning from nothing is that it affirms the Judaeo-Christian belief of creatio ex nihlo as described in the Bible. It's not a coincidence that almost all atheists oppose the universe beginning from nothing. They know exactly what this means for their belief that God does not exist and they don't like it.

How is the metaphysical by definition polytheistic? The definition of metaphysical is transcending physical matter or the laws of nature; based on excessively abstract reasoning. Anything outside of space time would transcend physical matter or the laws of nature. It doesn't necessarily have to be polytheistic. It could be anything.

no, what would the everlasting be expanding into - you've lost your reality convincing yourself of an illogical set of circumstances to makebelive your corrupt c bible is correct about something that does not even exist.

no, what would the everlasting be expanding into - you've lost your reality convincing yourself of an illogical set of circumstances to makebelive your corrupt c bible is correct about something that does not even exist.
We can measure the universe's expansion. It's well documented. You are the only person I have ever heard claim the universe is not expanding. One reason you object to the universe beginning from nothing is that it begs for a creator. Whereas a cyclical universe that has always existed doesn't. another reason you object to the universe beginning from nothing is that it affirms the Judaeo-Christian belief of creatio ex nihlo as described in the Bible. It's not a coincidence that almost all atheists oppose the universe beginning from nothing. They know exactly what this means for their belief that God does not exist and they don't like it.

We can measure the universe's expansion. It's well documented. You are the only person I have ever heard claim the universe is not expanding. One reason you object to the universe beginning from nothing is that it begs for a creator. Whereas a cyclical universe that has always existed doesn't. another reason you object to the universe beginning from nothing is that it affirms the Judaeo-Christian belief of creatio ex nihlo as described in the Bible. It's not a coincidence that almost all atheists oppose the universe beginning from nothing. They know exactly what this means for their belief that God does not exist and they don't like it.

you are measuring the aftermath of an event ... not the universe.

Cool story. I belong to a different cult.
A wise man once said, "It's what you learn, after you know it all, that counts." It's unfortunate that you have limiting beliefs caused by the mind control of your cultist leaders. The great gift of God is our ability to choose good and evil. To have free moral agency. Very sad for you.

Youre prattlingn on as if its legislated. Not a word of the spirit godd rubbish is supported by anything.
Youve been conned and are delusional.
No, I've been liberated by God to be able to think for myself and choose for myself. It's atheists and closeminded religious people that are unwilling to learn about things they know nothing about. It's secularism that is doing the legislating.

Haters gonna hate, Cougarbear. That is why I have so many of them on IGNORE,
such as Colin.

Haters gonna hate, Cougarbear. That is why I have so many of them on IGNORE,
such as Colin.
I welcome descending opinions. I like to know what the other side of the brain is thinking. I just wish they could see that they are the ones who are closeminded and could learn more. They think we are the intolerable ones. :meow:

No, I've been liberated by God to be able to think for myself and choose for myself. It's atheists and closeminded religious people that are unwilling to learn about things they know nothing about. It's secularism that is doing the legislating.
Here's your version of freedom..
You worship a god who demands total control of you. You have to obey his commandments and believe every word in the bible including physical impossibilities. He observes everything you do, so we are told, and commands respect and prayer from an invisible position. He's obsessed with what you do when you naked and with your wife.
He demands you teach your kids about his eternal punishment of hell if they don't grovel to a 2000 year old iron age book.
You have to attend church or your ticket to heaven is cancelled.
Yet that is what you call freedom??

Sorry comrade. That old cliche won't cut it with me.
Youd be more honest with yourself if you admitted you an ignorant fool.

Here's your version of freedom..
You worship a god who demands total control of you. You have to obey his commandments and believe every word in the bible including physical impossibilities. He observes everything you do, so we are told, and commands respect and prayer from an invisible position. He's obsessed with what you do when you naked and with your wife.
He demands you teach your kids about his eternal punishment of hell if they don't grovel to a 2000 year old iron age book.
You have to attend church or your ticket to heaven is cancelled.
Yet that is what you call freedom??

Sorry comrade. That old cliche won't cut it with me.
Youd be more honest with yourself if you admitted you an ignorant fool.
More pathetic desperation from a desperate controlled individual by his secularist jailers. God does not demand control of me. He commands me to have control of my body, parts, passions and thoughts. But, it's 100% of my decision to do so. I have 100% control over whether to believe any writings of scripture and am invited to study, meditate, think and pray about my conclusions to know if they are correct and true. Then, I have 100% control on whether to follow those things. So, with my education process, I have come to my conclusions that the things in the Bible are true as long as they are translated correctly. It's then my decision to be obedient to the covenants I make with the Lord. I decide to be baptized. I decided to receive whatever ordinances I choose to.

God cannot look upon sin. So, he doesn't watch me in the bedroom. Sorry to disappoint you, again. I observe everything I do and it's written in my book of life. Probably on my brain that has everything I've ever done, said, thought......I'm glad he's in an invisible position, unlike mankind's totalitarian secular beliefs of spying on us at all times and many times right out in the open. Once again, pathetically wrong.

I teach my children to seek the attributes of Jesus Christ: To love one another, be kind, be patient, seek knowledge, be humble, seek virtue, be charitable, seek faith and understanding of others, be diligent, have mercy on others... By doing so, I don't have to worry about those things you seem to be worried about.

What I have is liberty and freedom because I follow a God that gives me the right to choose good or evil. But, he also teaches what those two terms are so I don't get them confused like you seem to do a lot of. You often claim good is evil and evil is good without much knowledge and understanding. Then, you unmercifully attack others, puff yourself up, extremely un-patient, lack knowledge on these subject matters, lack charitability, and lack love to one another...

Forum List

Back