PROOF of Nature's God

"Science is not only compatible with spirituality, it is a profound source of spirituality." - Demon Haunted World, by Carl Sagan, page 29.

"Nothing is known for certain except in pure mathematics." - Carl Sagan
"You only get proof in mathematics." - Mathematics Professor John Lennox

Atheist Fallacy: "I only believe in one less god than you do!"

Semantics. Another word game.

Great Britain only had one less Hitler than Germany.
America only had one less Emperor Hirohito than Japan.
America only dropped one atomic bomb on Hiroshima and only one on Nagasaki.
Many men are doing life in prison for only murdering one person.
If only atheists would contemplate the ramifications of their nonsense.

"Atheism is the natural and inseparable part of communism." - Vladimir Lenin
"Communism abolishes eternal truths, it abolishes all religion and all morality." - Karl Marx

* The Irrational Atheist, by Vox Day, is a wonderful expose of atheist irrationality. Calling himself a "bright," Richard Dawkins doesn't look so bright having married for the third time: Marian Stamp, Eve Barham, and Lalla Ward. Only one child, a daughter, Dawkins was far out Darwinned by Osama bin Laden, who fathered twenty-three offspring and was himself one of fifty-four children his father spawned.

"Many people don’t realize that science basically involves assumptions and faith. Wonderful things in both science and religion come from our efforts based on observations, thoughtful assumptions, faith and logic. (With the findings of modern physics, it) seems extremely unlikely (that the existence of life and humanity are ) just accidental.” – Charles Townes, Nobel Laureate and Professor of Physics at UC Berkeley

“It seems to me that when confronted with the marvels of life and the universe, one must ask why and not just how. The only possible answers are religious…. I find a need for God in the universe and in my own life.” - Arthur L. Schawlow, Professor of Physics at Stanford University, winner of the Nobel Prize in physics, believes that new scientific discoveries provide compelling evidence for a personal God.

“As a man who has devoted his whole life to the most clear-headed science, to the study of matter, I can tell you as a result of my research about atoms this much: There is no matter as such. All matter originates and exists only by virtue of a force which brings the particle of an atom to vibration and holds this most minute solar system of the atom together. We must assume behind this force the existence of a conscious and intelligent mind.” ― Max Planck

"Only a rookie who knows nothing about science would say science takes away from faith. If you really study science, it will bring you closer to God." - James Tour, Professor of Biochemistry, Rice University
There is a kind of religion in science; it is the religion of a person who believes there is order and harmony in the Universe…This religious faith of the scientist is violated by the discovery that the world had a beginning under conditions in which the known laws of physics are not valid, and as a product of forces or circumstances we cannot discover. When that happens, the scientist has lost control. If he really examined the implications, he would be traumatized. - Robert Jastrow

For the scientist who has lived by his faith in the power of reason, the story ends like a bad dream. He has scaled the mountains of ignorance; he is about to conquer the highest peak; as he pulls himself over the final rock, he is greeted by a band of theologians who have been waiting there for centuries. - Robert Jastrow

“Astronomers now find they have painted themselves into a corner because they have proven, by their own methods, that the world began abruptly in an act of creation to which you can trace the seeds of every star, every planet, every living thing in this cosmos and on the earth. And they have found that all this happened as a product of forces they cannot hope to discover. That there are what I or anyone would call supernatural forces at work is now, I think, a scientifically proven fact.”
― Robert Jastrow

“There is no doubt that a parallel exists between the big bang as an event and the Christian notion of creation from nothing.” - Nobel Prize winner George Smoot

Science has made the two most important steps it can ever make in closing ranks with the Bible: (1) there was a beginning to our universe, and (2) life started rapidly on Earth and not via millennia of purely random reactions. These are global concepts. The nuances of our origins are equally instructive. - The Science of God, by Gerald Schroeder, M.I.T. Physicist

“To me it is clear that we exist in a plan which is governed by rules that were created, shaped by a universal intelligence and not by chance.” - Michio Kaku, theoretical physicist

"What I think the DNA material has done is to show that intelligence must have been involved in getting these extraordinarily diverse elements together. The enormous complexity by which the results were achieved look to me like the work of intelligence…. It now seems to me that the finding of more than fifty years of DNA research have provided materials for a new and enormously powerful argument to design." - Sir Anthony Flew, former prominent atheist

I humbly add I have spent more than 42 years as a defense trial lawyer appearing in many parts of the world and am still in active practice. I have been fortunate to secure a number of successes in jury trials [245] and I say unequivocally the evidence for the Resurrection of Jesus Christ is so overwhelming that it compels acceptance by proof which leaves absolutely no room for doubt. - Sir Lionel Luckhoo, the most successful trial attorney in history, according to the Guinness Book of World Records

He lived in Guyana and served mankind as a defense trial lawyer and later as a supreme court judge. He was an expert on the rules of evidence, proof of claim, dialectics, advocacy, and prosecution.

"The Christian religion, in its purity, is the the basis and the source of all genuine freedom in government." - Noah Webster in a letter to James Madison (1829)

"The science to which I pinned my faith is bankrupt. Its counsels, which should have established the millennium, have led directly to the suicide of Europe. I believed them once. In their name I helped to destroy the faith of millions. And now they look at me and witness the great tragedy of an atheist who has lost his faith." - George Bernard Shaw (Too True to Be Good).

In the 1790's, the Jacobins rejected God and embraced rationalism. They killed 250,000 of their fellow Frenchmen with absolute certitude and contempt. Their evil cruelty was far exceeded by Stalin in the Soviet Union and Chairman Mao in Communist China. Atheism is an integral part of all communist states.

"Surely the ass who invented the first religion ought to be the first ass damned" - Mark Twain

"Faith is believing in that which I know ain't so." - Mark Twain

"The hands that help are better far than lips that pray." Robert Green Ingersoll

"Nothing could be more idiotic and absurd than the doctrine of the trinity." Robert Green Ingersoll

"Fear paints pictures of ghosts and hangs them in the gallery of ignorance." Robert Green Ingersoll

"Nothing could be more idiotic and absurd than the doctrine of the trinity." Robert Green Ingersoll

(paraphrase) - "If God objected to [people with various handicaps], he ought not have created such people." Robert G Ingersoll

"All thinking men are atheists." - Ernest Hemmingway

"I like your Christ, I do not like your Christians. Your Christians are so unlike your Christ." Mohandas Gandhi

"Born again?! No, I'm not. Excuse me for getting it right the first time." - Dennis Miller

Annie Dillard:
Eskimo:"If I did not know about God and sin, would I go to hell?" Priest: "No, not if you did not know." Eskimo: "Then why did you tell me?"

"Religion is the most malevolent of all mind viruses." - Arthur C. Clarke

"Without religion, we'd have good people doing good things, and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion." Stephen Weinburg

""Shake off all the fears of servile prejudices, under which weak minds are servilely crouched. Fix reason firmly in her seat, and call on her tribunal for every fact, every opinion. Question with boldness even the existence of a God; because, if there be one, he must more approve of the homage of reason than that of blindfolded fear. " Thomas Jefferson

"Believing with you that religion is a matter which lies solely between man and his God, that he owes account to none other for his faith or his worship, that the legislative powers of government reach actions only, and not opinions, I contemplate with sovereign reverence that act of the whole American people which declared that their legislature should 'make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof,' thus building a wall of separation between church and State."Thomas Jefferson

"To talk of immaterial existences is to talk of nothings. To say that the human soul, angels, god, are immaterial, is to say they are nothings, or that there is no god, no angels, no soul. I cannot reason otherwise: but I believe I am supported in my creed of materialism by Locke, Tracy, and Stewart. At what age of the Christian church this heresy of immaterialism, this masked atheism, crept in, I do not know. But heresy it certainly is." Thomas Jefferson

"And the day will come when the mystical generation of Jesus, by the supreme being as his father in the womb of a virgin will be classed with the fable of the generation of Minerve in the brain of Jupiter." Thomas Jefferson

"In Christianity neither morality nor religion come into contact with reality at any point." - Friederich Nietzsche

"The word "Christianity" is already a misunderstanding - in reality there has been only one Christian, and he died on the Cross." Friederich Nietzsche

"The Christian resolution to find the world ugly and bad has made the world ugly and bad." Friederich Nietzsche

"There is not enough love and kindness in the world to give any of it away to imaginary beings." - Friederich Nietzsche

"It is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring." - Carl Sagan

"This would be the best of all possible worlds, if there were no religion in it." - John Adams

"The world holds two classes of men - intelligent men without religion, and religious men without intelligence." - Abu Ala Al-Maari

"Creationists make it sound like a 'theory' is something you dreamt up after being drunk all night." - Isaac Asimov

"So far as religion of the day is concerned, it is a damned fake. Religion is all bunk." - Thomas Alva Edison

"I am myself a dissenter from all known religions, and I hope that every kind of religious belief will die out." - Bertrand Russell

"I do not believe any type of religion should ever be introduced into the public schools of the United States." - Thomas Alva Edison

"Tell me there is a God in the serene heavens that will damn his children for the expression of an honest belief! More men have died in their sins, judged by your orthodox creeds, than there are leaves in all the forests in the wide world ten thousand times over. Tell me these men are in Hell; that these men are in torment; that these children are in eternal pain, and that they are to be punished forever and forever! I denounce this doctrine as the most infamous of lies." - Robert G. Ingersoll

"The Christian god can easily be pictured as virtually the same god as the many ancient gods of past civilizations. The Christian god is a three headed monster; cruel, vengeful and capricious. If one wishes to know more of this raging, three headed beast-like god, one only needs to look at the caliber of people who say they serve him. They are always of two classes: fools and hypocrites." - Thomas Jefferson

"Religion is "so absurd that it comes close to imbecility." - H. L. Mencken

"Religion is fundamentally opposed to everything I hold in veneration--courage, clear thinking, honesty, fairness, and, above all, love of the truth."- H. L. Mencken

". Religions vary in their degree of idiocy, but I reject them all. For most people, religion is nothing more than a substitute for a malfunctioning brain." - Gene Roddenberry

"If God has spoken, why is the world not convinced?" - Percy Bysshe Shelley

"It is easier to suppose that the universe has existed for all eternity than to conceive a being beyond its limits capable of creating it." - Percy Bysshe Shelley

"Christianity is the most ridiculous, the most absurd and bloody religion that has ever infected the world." - Voltaire

"Reality is what it is, not what you want it to be." - Frank Zappa

"To sit alone with my conscience will be judgment enough for me." - Charles William Stubbs

"For there is nothing either good or bad, thinking makes it so." - William Shakespeare (1564-1616), Hamlet, II.ii

"Faith: not wanting to know what is true." - Friedrich Nietzsche (1844-1900)

"The being we call god is merely a pawn working for a powerful and rational force in some far-off galaxy. This force is trying to weed out people who are irrational by seeing who would be stupid enough to believe in his god illusion so easily. Those that believe in this illusion, he will send to eternal damnation and he will deliver the rational beings, those who stoically refused to believe in a god, to heaven." - Nicholas Yee

There is nothing in a bible that I can't see through or explain how it is impossible. Try me.

Your stupidity is astonishing.

You must have been the jackass in grade school who laughed at the story of Pinocchio because you were just too smart to fall for the bullshit story that puppets could talk or become real boys.

Yet here you are saying the same thing about the bible because you are just too smart to fall for the bullshit story that serpents can talk without having even an inkling that the authors used metaphors, analogies, homonyms,similis, hyperbole, etc., to teach hard learned lessons of the past to children, teaching that is not directly connected to the literal meaning of the words used.

What happened to you in grade school that was so terrible that you died in every way but physical? Wanna share? Unburden yourself? Become a real boy? Grow up? Rise from the dead?

But I do understand what is above your grasp. That which anyone in second grade should know.

As it is written, "When naughty boys stay on Pleasure Island for too long those donkey ears are there to stay for life" (Pinocchio 3:14)

Can I get a hee haw?

Last edited:
Your stupidity is astonishing.

You must have been the jackass in grade school who laughed at the story of Pinocchio because you were just too smart to fall for the bullshit story that puppets could talk or become real boys.

Yet here you are saying the same thing about the bible because you are just too smart to fall for the bullshit story that serpents can talk
your bible is supposedly the word of God and none of it can be taken metaphorically. It is not taught to kids like that. You are a blatant liar.
Pick any piece of your bible and I'll challenge it.

without having even an inkling that the authors used metaphors, analogies, homonyms,similis, hyperbole, etc., to teach hard learned lessons of the past to children, teaching that is not directly connected to the literal meaning of the words used.
Really? Youre changing you story about you filthy bible. You are in fact admitting there are parts which are bullshit, not metaphors. Now we are getting closer to the truth.
What happened to you in grade school that was so terrible that you died in every way but physical? Wanna share? Unburden yourself? Become a real boy? Grow up? Rise from the dead?

Here is the same religious shit when you attack my education for no reason. You arrogantly question it when you idiots believe in immaculate conception and virgin births. Are you suggesting that's is a metaphor also? For what?
Now, who do you think has a stunted education you fool.
But I do understand what is above your grasp. That which anyone in second grade should know.
Your understanding of humans is breathtaking. You believe in parting of the seas and resurrections then combine that shit with a unique knowledge of my capacities. Dont make me vomit you idiot.
As it is written, "When naughty boys stay on Pleasure Island for too long those donkey ears are there to stay for life" (Pinocchio 3:14)

Can I get a hee haw?
What you need to get is a grip of reality and realise there is no god nor any of the silly shit you believe.
Youre whole problem is you cannot tolerate being challenged and the insanity of a grown man believing physical impossibilities can only be performed by your hideous god. Grow up.

Forget about putting my intelligence down. That is not a good defence from someone who believes you are of superior intelligence to me.

Again, there is no god and never has been. The whole movement world wide have no evidence. A bible and your blind faith are evidence of nothing but delusions.

Again, there is no god and never has been.

lol....

You know will all certainty that many people profess to believe in ridiculous things, and I agree.

The stories in the bible contradict well known facts about reality if taken literally, and I agree.

That being said how intelligent could you possibly be to read a story written by men about a talking serpent and not immediately know with just as much certainty that the story is like a fairy tale which gives a teaching not directly connected to the literal meaning of the words used yet still conveys verifiable truths and moral lessons about reality intended to be understood by children.

I bet that you never read the Bible. You are just reacting to shit you heard confused believers say.

You make an unsubstantiated assumption that there is no God based on the silly things many believers say and the fact that you have failed to understand the written metaphors in fantastical children's stories just like they have and so you and all of those silly people that you deride have never learned the lessons of the past, never grasped the teaching nor acted on its instruction.

That's why you and they have never seen or heard a single word from God in your entire lives..

Last edited:
lol....

You know will all certainty that many people profess to believe in ridiculous things, and I agree.

The stories in the bible contradict well known facts about reality if taken literally, and I agree.

That being said how intelligent could you possibly be to read a story written by men about a talking serpent and not immediately know with just as much certainty that the story is like a fairy tale which gives a teaching not directly connected to the literal meaning of the words used yet still conveys verifiable truths and moral lessons about reality intended to be understood by children.
It is reported as the word of god. You cannot deny that.
Now it is being questioned you distance yourself and suggest its a metaphor. Crap. That is what is taught to innocent gullible children. Adam and eve etc. Dont give me your bullshit stories.
I bet that you never read the Bible. You are just reacting to shit you heard confused believers say.
You are a confused believer if you teach kids about eternal fire and sins. That is no different to government sanctioned child abuse yet you wonder why people are confused about your god shit.
You make an unsubstantiated assumption that there is no God based on the silly things many believers say
No. I base that on the fact there is no evidence of a god nor a reason for there to be one. Everything is explained for me.
and the fact that you have failed to understand the written metaphors in fantastical children's stories
Oh so now you agree its all rubbish. Fantastical children's stories even though it is used to frighten the shit out of those same kids. Do you ever read anything you write?
How stupid are you?
just like they have and so you and all of those silly people that you deride have never learned the lessons of the past, never grasped the teaching nor acted on its instruction.
Youre dead right. Why would any rational person believe the seas can part and men walk on water. How is that a metaphor for anything but lies.
And what are the lessons of the past I should have learnt from? That something terrible is about to happen to me? Maybe struck off gods invitation list to heaven? Come on big mouth. Tell me.
That's why you and they have never seen or heard a single word from God in your entire lives..
If you are suggesting you gave seen, heard or interacted with a god, I'm calling you are blatant liar and that is against your gods laws. How does he feel about you being a liar then expecting to get to your silly heaven.
To even suggest you have some unique gift to access a god that I can't is extremely arrogant and vain . Simply, you cannot.
You are delusional or hallucinating or both.

Wheres the proof of any god?
Let's not get ahead of ourselves here. A guy writes a piece and suddenly god is fact. I don't think so.

To declare there is NO PROOF.........is to deny logic and reason. But then again the human secular philosophical source must be considered, that charges others of dogma based upon blind faith.....but still self claims that the Universe created itself, from nothing as naturally based upon the laws of physics, something that is unprovable, a self creating natural universe.

Prima Facie: As it seems at first sight. In any court room truth can be established based upon "prima facie" circumstantial evidences. Such evidence is admissible in both civil and criminal circumstances to signify that upon initial examination, sufficient corroborating evidence appears to exist in support of a case..........and it stands as TRUTH unless there is sufficient objective facts presented in rebuttal.

All you need to do in rebuttal of the prima facie evidences that demonstrates that God exists.....is present the objective evidence that proves the prima facie evidence to be based upon falsehoods.

Thus....there is more than enough prima facie evidences that support Creation .....rather than the secular humanist dogmatic model that suggests that the universe created itself (magically) from nothing because there is no prima facie evidence that concludes with the law of causality being circumvented in a quantifiable method. When you have minds such as Hawking declaring that matter can create itself from NOTHING..........you have nothing but DOGMA, requiring more blind faith than any religion ever to exist upon earth.

In other words, "Because that which may be known of God, is manifest in them; For God has shewed it unto them. For the invisible things of Him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made. (creation exists all around man, with man being incapable of applying the laws of nature to explain the origins of this reality), even His eternal power and Godhead; ..............................SO THEY ARE WITHOUT EXCUSE. PROFESSING THEMSELVES WISE, THEY BECAME FOOLS." -- Romans1:19-22

The law of causality: Basic Law of Physics. In lay terms, the law of cause and effect. This "law of physics" states, every material effect (such as the known universe) must have an adequate antecedent (preceding event) or simultaneous cause.

All that is required in rebuttal to the prima facie evidence is the proof that the Universe was not CAUSED by a Super(ior) to Natur(al) ......superior to nature antecedent force. Call it God, call it what you want...........but according to the laws of physics, the universe could not have created itself from nothing, as nothing is not a superior force to nature.....there is nothing natural or supernatural about NOTHING. The laws of science, physics and logic prove that when you begin with nothing -0-...........you will always end up with -0- as 0+0 always = 0.....instead of the obvious evidences of the things that are made that surround you.

FYI: Gravity is something rather than "nothing", as Gravity can be "quantified/measured" based upon its observable "potential". Thus, Hawking was full of it when he authored "The Grand Design". Hawking did not or could not explain how there could be a LAW OF GRAVITY and still present the hypothesis that "Because there is a law of gravity...........the universe can and will created itself........" Again........real slow. He hated God so much that he actually attempted to sell this snake oil dogma as a valid conclusion of appliable science, as he concluded that there is no method to disprove the existence of the God of Creation but he still attempted to sell the Idea that both the Universe and the Law of Gravity are based upon the quantifiable measurement called -0- "NOTHING". Why? Because "nothing" is all he could conceive to disprove the existence of God.

Last edited:
To declare there is NO PROOF.........is to deny logic and reason.
Ok. I'm denying there is some supernatural dictator/ghost in the sky, deny there has ever been any logic and reason to believe in immaculate conceptions and virgun births. Let include dead mean walking, parting of the seas and walking on water. Is that what you call logic and reason?
Is that what you call evidence of a stupid God?
But then again the human secular philosophical source must be considered, that charges others of dogma based upon blind faith.....but still self claims that the Universe created itself, from nothing as naturally based upon the laws of physics, something that is unprovable, a self creating natural universe.
Thats correct. The most plausible explanation known to man is the big bang. Dont point to your logic and reason of a creator did it. It makes no sense.
Prima Facie: As it seems at first sight. In any court room truth can be established based upon "prima facie" circumstantial evidences. Such evidence is admissible in both civil and criminal circumstances to signify that upon initial examination, sufficient corroborating evidence appears to exist in support of a case..........and it stands as TRUTH unless there is sufficient objective facts presented in rebuttal.
Exactly. But I don't give a shit about primary facie. You are diverting to avoid accepting you have nothing by suggesting you creator shit somehow has a valid point to dispute. It doesn't. Its bullshit.
All you need to do in rebuttal of the prima facie evidences that demonstrates that God exists.....is present the objective evidence that proves the prima facie evidence to be based upon falsehoods.
Fuck off. Thats a load of shit when applied to what we are discussing.
Thus....there is more than enough prima facie evidences that support Creation ...
can you point to one piece of irrefutable evidence that a creator produced one thing on this earth. Just one. I'll wait here.
..rather than the secular humanist dogmatic model that suggests that the universe created itself (magically) from nothing because there is no prima facie evidence that concludes with the law of causality being circumvented in a quantifiable method.
really? You've gone to a lot if trouble to avoid accepting the fact you have nothing.
When you have minds such as Hawking declaring that matter can create itself from NOTHING...
hawking did not say that nor can you prove he did. You are a liar.
.......you have nothing but DOGMA, requiring more blind faith than any religion ever to exist upon earth.
Youre being silly now. But the hide of you to suggest atheists have dogma when you believe a ghost did it. Do you ever read what you write?
In other words, "Because that which may be known of God, is manifest in them;
And you know for a fact God created it? I'd like to see that.
For God has shewed it unto them. For the invisible things of Him from the creation of the world are clearly seen,
There's no evidence to support that claim. Youve yet to prove the existence of a god, now you assuming he created something. Youre mad.
being understood by the things that are made. (creation exists all around man, with man being incapable of applying the laws of nature to explain the origins of this reality),
Wrong. Every single living thing evolved. The laws of nature followed.
even His eternal power and Godhead; ..............................SO THEY ARE WITHOUT EXCUSE. PROFESSING THEMSELVES WISE, THEY BECAME FOOLS." -- Romans1:19-22
And if you believe that shit its believable you do believe in immaculate conceptions. No silly quote from your bible will intimidate me or prove there's a god. Grow up you idiot.

The law of causality: Basic Law of Physics. In lay terms, the law of cause and effect. This "law of physics" states, every material effect (such as the known universe) must have an adequate antecedent (preceding event) or simultaneous cause.
Yes and none if it was created by a god. Only a brainwashed fool like you would advocate that rot.
It all started from the big bang, the explosion of energy.
All that is required in rebuttal to the prima facie evidence is the proof that the Universe was not CAUSED by a Super(ior) to Natur(al) ......superior to nature antecedent force.
it might but you left out the fact you are a rabid brain washed godbotberers. Anything else is excluded because you think you know how everything works because the bible said so. How fycking arrogant are you ?
Call it God, call it what you want...........but according to the laws of physics, the universe could not have created itself from nothing,
Theres your ignorance showing. You don't understand any laws of physics because it excludes you silly god shit. Never has physics or science included one word of religion or God in anything they have ever published. Nothing.
After physics all that is left is the god of gaps, which is also false, and survived opinion.
as nothing is not a superior force to nature.....there is nothing natural or supernatural about NOTHING.

I can't believe you dismiss everything because if your religion. You are brain dead.
The laws of science, physics and logic prove that when you begin with nothing -0-...........you will always end up with -0- as 0+0 always = 0.....instead of the obvious evidences of the things that are made that surround you.
The point being, the universe did not begin with 0. Thats where all you godbotherers are wrong. I explained above. Dont give me lessons in your ignorant knowledge of physics. You know nothing.
FYI: Gravity is something rather than "nothing", as Gravity can be "quantified/measured" based upon its observable "potential".
Not potential. It can be calculated and be accurate according to the physical size of the planets, stars etc. It us widely known and factual
Thus, Hawking was full of it when he authored "The Grand Design". Hawking did not or could not explain how there could be a LAW OF GRAVITY
he didn't gave to. It was know before hawking was born. You are questioning the mind of a brilliant thinker. Recognised world wide as an authority on those things but here you are, a dopey godbotherer from nowhere questions his expertise. How arrogant are you?
and still present the hypothesis that "Because there is a law of gravity...........the universe can and will created itself........" Again........real slow.
Not an hypothesis, a theory which has been proven to far more plausible than you celestial ghost.v
He hated God so much that he actually attempted to sell this snake oil dogma as a valid conclusion of appliable science, as he concluded that there is no method to disprove the existence of the God of Creation
You are a liar. He did not say that and you know it. You are now desperate to disparage a great man because he challenged your filthy religion.
but he still attempted to sell the Idea that both the Universe and the Law of Gravity are based upon the quantifiable measurement
Again, he did not. Youre lying is forming a pattern. Its regular.
called -0- "NOTHING". Why? Because "nothing" is all he could conceive to disprove the existence of God.

I can understand fully how you can interpret everything about science and evolution etc. Its the accuracy and reasoning which is a fault.

The human mind is a very gullible organ. It can easily be influenced if it is pressured. In your case you are likely to be scared of dying. Religion grabs simpletons and manipulates them into thinking it is the answer but like the existence of God, it has never been proven to provide any eternal life etc.
Its a complete fallacy.

Now you are courageously but stupidly, I must admit, defending the indefensible
With nothing to support anything but your ignorant opinion. Imagine how science and physics would gave ended if they used that logic to establish anything.

You have nothing and no amount of long winded ignorant beliefs will change anything. There is no god.
What can be asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence.

Youre extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence. You have nothing.

The Bible and Book of Mormon were written with the Holy Ghost revealing the words to the Prophets and Apostles. If you reject the Bible, you reject the Holy Spirit. If you reject the Holy Spirit, you reject the Bible. It's not one or the other as you seem to think. The Book of Mormon is another testament of Jesus Christ. Isaiah chapter 29 and Ezekiel chapter 37 reveal the prophecy of this book in the latter days. So, the reason why I go by what the Book of Mormon says is because it's the most correct book of scriptures because it was only translated once into English. The Bible, all so confusing based on a multitude of people's translations of words in Greek, Hebrew, Italian......However, as with the Bible, I believe the Book of Mormon to be the word of God because of my testimony through study, meditation, prayer and the Holy Ghost testifying of this truth. I don't have a double mind about it like you do. It's why you can't allow the possibility of new understanding by and through the Holy Ghost. It's why you won't take the instructions of James chapter one to find out. You are stuck in your ways with no way to know more. Yet, you allow scientists in which many have no belief in your God, to formulate your beliefs. Not me. I actually accept beliefs based upon only the Holy Ghost testimony to me.
Are all Mormons English speakers?

Ok. I'm denying there is some supernatural dictator/ghost in the sky, deny there has ever been any logic and reason to believe in immaculate conceptions and virgun births. Let include dead mean walking, parting of the seas and walking on water. Is that what you call logic and reason?

Thats correct. The most plausible explanation known to man is the big bang. Dont point to your logic and reason of a creator did it. It makes no sense.

Exactly. But I don't give a shit about primary facie. You are diverting to avoid accepting you have nothing by suggesting you creator shit somehow has a valid point to dispute. It doesn't. Its bullshit.

can you point to one piece of irrefutable evidence that a creator produced one thing on this earth. Just one. I'll wait here.

really? You've gone to a lot if trouble to avoid accepting the fact you have nothing.

Youre being silly now. But the hide of you to suggest atheists have dogma when you believe a ghost did it. Do you ever read what you write?

There's no evidence to support that claim. Youve yet to prove the existence of a god, now you assuming he created something. Youre mad.

And if you believe that shit its believable you do believe in immaculate conceptions. No silly quote from your bible will intimidate me or prove there's a god. Grow up you idiot.

Yes and none if it was created by a god. Only a brainwashed fool like you would advocate that rot.

it might but you left out the fact you are a rabid brain washed godbotberers. Anything else is excluded because you think you know how everything works because the bible said so. How fycking arrogant are you ?

Theres your ignorance showing. You don't understand any laws of physics because it excludes you silly god shit. Never has physics or science included one word of religion or God in anything they have ever published. Nothing.
After physics all that is left is the god of gaps, which is also false, and survived opinion.

I can't believe you dismiss everything because if your religion. You are brain dead.

The point being, the universe did not begin with 0. Thats where all you godbotherers are wrong. I explained above. Dont give me lessons in your ignorant knowledge of physics. You know nothing.

Not potential. It can be calculated and be accurate according to the physical size of the planets, stars etc. It us widely known and factual

he didn't gave to. It was know before hawking was born. You are questioning the mind of a brilliant thinker. Recognised world wide as an authority on those things but here you are, a dopey godbotherer from nowhere questions his expertise. How arrogant are you?

Not an hypothesis, a theory which has been proven to far more plausible than you celestial ghost.v

You are a liar. He did not say that and you know it. You are now desperate to disparage a great man because he challenged your filthy religion.

I can understand fully how you can interpret everything about science and evolution etc. Its the accuracy and reasoning which is a fault.

The human mind is a very gullible organ. It can easily be influenced if it is pressured. In your case you are likely to be scared of dying. Religion grabs simpletons and manipulates them into thinking it is the answer but like the existence of God, it has never been proven to provide any eternal life etc.
Its a complete fallacy.

With nothing to support anything but your ignorant opinion. Imagine how science and physics would gave ended if they used that logic to establish anything.

You have nothing and no amount of long winded ignorant beliefs will change anything. There is no god.

Like all myth mumblers and nature botherers of postmodern atheism, you don't grasp dick about the pertinent cosmology or physics. To the best of my knowledge, ding, Chemical Engineer, and I are the only ones on this board who do.

Like all myth mumblers and nature botherers of postmodern atheism, you don't grasp dick about the pertinent cosmology or physics. To the best of my knowledge, ding, Chemical Engineer, and I are the only ones on this board who do.
I'll take that as a capitulation. You godbotherers have nothing but it is improving. Your nothingness is increasing daily.

I think you silly threesome of the Harun Yahya version of pre-modern superstitions should limit the hyper-religious version of cosmology and physics to what is actually is; “astrology” and leave science to the grownups.

Its a complete fallacy.

As was suggested. One must consider the source when it comes to the dogma that you are propagating as science, logic and reason. There is no logical or reasonable cognition on your part. Its just Circular Reasoning ...... one presentation after another based upon a logical fallacy. That fallacy? The natural is capable of quantifying the supernatural. The laws of physics simply cannot be applied to the supernatural........yet you keep repeating it as if you can change the laws of physics and define the effect known as the physical universe, when Stephen Hawking even had to go bat shit crazy and declare the universe was created by GRAVITY from nothing.

Gravity can be measured, thus its something, its a demonstrable law of physics based upon the observed potential as compared to the lame THEORIES (existing only as philosophy confined to the space between your ears)...........evolution, big bang, etc.....the fake religion called Darwinian Cultism.

You are denying that the physical universe and the mass/matter/energy contained therein exists when you can SEE the effect CAUSED by something greater (superior to nature) than itself. That's DOGMA as it has no eyewitness testimonies as do the Holy Scriptures (2 Peter 1:16-19) The first rule of Applied Science (science that can be applied to reality)..........OBSERVATION.

Its simple...............you can no more prove the supernatural events did not occur in the bible than I can prove they did. I base my conclusions on the recorded "eyewitness" testimonies found in the Holy Bible. They are called Super (superior) Natural (to nature) for a reason. The natural does not have the ability to "quantify" that which is superior.........in other words, no supernatural event can be quantified via an application of the laws of physics/nature AS YOU JUST "ILLOGICALLY" ATTEMPTED. You must have a supernatural-0-meter strapped to your ass.

Why accept the supernatural events in the Bible as truth? There is that little thing called PRIMA FACIE TRUTH again............over 99% of the Bible can be quantified in a historical or scientific manner. And........neither applied science (real science.....not philosophy (in the mind only as you deal with and call truth void of any objective evidence) nor history actual has been capable of disproving one paragraph found to exist in the Bible.

When 99% of the Biblical Record can be measured and found not to lack anything in being found truthful............that 1% percent that is a record of eyewitness testimonies of the Supernatural is considered TRUE until YOU can prove that it is not true.

ITS SIMPLE...........I JUST DEMONSTRATED THAT PROOF DOES EXIST in the form of eyewitness testimonies. You can deny that proof all you want but it does not prohibit it from existing. As was stated again...........CONSIDER THE SOURCE. When anyone attempts to tell you that the universe created itself from NOTHING........ :abgg2q.jpg:

Last edited:
As was suggested. One must consider the source when it comes to the dogma that you are propagating as science, logic and reason. There is no logical or reasonable cognition on your part. Its just Circular Reasoning ...... one presentation after another based upon a logical fallacy. That fallacy? The natural is capable of quantifying the supernatural.

Its simple...............you can no more prove the supernatural events did not occur in the bible than I can prove they did. They are called Super (superior) Natural (to nature) for a reason. The natural does not have the ability to "quantify" that which is superior.........in other words, no supernatural event can be quantified via an application of the laws of physics/nature AS YOU JUST "ILLOGICALLY" ATTEMPTED.

Why accept the supernatural events in the Bible as truth? There is that little thing called PRIMA FACIE again............over 99% of the Bible can be quantified in a historical or scientific manner. And........neither applied science (real science.....not philosophy (in the mind only) nor history actual has been capable of disproving one paragraph found to exist in the Bible.

When 99% of the Biblical Record can be measured and found not to lack anything in being found truthful............that 1% percent that is a record of eyewitness testimonies of the Supernatural is considered TRUE until YOU can prove that it is not

Ahh. The "prove it isnt", game.

Well, then. I have proven the supernatural to be untrue. Prove I haven't. Until you disprove my disproof, the supernatural remains unproven.

Ba dump bump, cymbals

Ahh. The "prove it isnt", game.

Well, then. I have proven the supernatural to be untrue. Prove I haven't. Until you disprove my disproof, the supernatural remains unproven.

Ba dump bump, cymbals
You to? You got a supernaturl-0-meter strapped to your ass? :abgg2q.jpg: Super (superior) Natural (to nature)......no law of nature can measure any supernatural event, that's why they are called SUPER..........superior...........NATURAL.......to nature.

Talk about DOGMA and blind faith. :blahblah: I once encountered another individual such as yourself, and.........they admitted they were wrong just one time in their lives, but when they thought about it, they reconsidered........turns out they were not wrong, they simply made a mistake.

Come back when you can present the Objective, Historical Evidence that proves the eyewitness accounts recorded in the Bible to be false, as you would have to do in any court room in the United States of America when you accuse another.

"For we (the apostles of Christ) have not followed cunningly devised fables, when we made known unto you the power and coming of our Lord Jesus Christ, but were EYEWITNESSES to His majesty." -- 2 Peter 1:16-19

Where are your EYEWINTESS accounts of Evolution (life came from non living matter)...........the Big Bang........the universe created itself? :dunno: The first law of applying the scientific method to reality? OBSERVATION. Let us OBSERVE life being reproduced from non living matter. If you cannot observe it......you are propagating DOGMA. That's the difference...no? I claim truth based upon actual eyewitness records ............in a Prima Facie manner. Yet.....all the supposed supporters of SCIENCE that claim to be working with real science can produce none of the supposed Observable requirements when Science is APPLIED. I wonder why? :smoochEE: Its not I that claim to be working with APPLICABLE SCIENCE...........ITS YOU. But you have produced nothing but :blahblah:

Last edited:
As was suggested. One must consider the source when it comes to the dogma that you are propagating as science, logic and reason. There is no logical or reasonable cognition on your part. Its just Circular Reasoning ...... one presentation after another based upon a logical fallacy. That fallacy? The natural is capable of quantifying the supernatural. The laws of physics simply cannot be applied to the supernatural........yet you keep repeating it as if you can change the laws of physics and define the effect known as the physical universe, when Stephen Hawking even had to go bat shit crazy and declare the universe was created by GRAVITY from nothing.

Gravity can be measured, thus its something, its a demonstrable law of physics based upon the observed potential as compared to the lame THEORIES (existing only as philosophy confined to the space between your ears)...........evolution, big bang, etc.....the fake religion called Darwinian Cultism.

You are denying that the physical universe and the mass/matter/energy contained therein exists when you can SEE the effect CAUSED by something greater (superior to nature) than itself. That's DOGMA as it has no eyewitness testimonies as do the Holy Scriptures (2 Peter 1:16-19) The first rule of Applied Science (science that can be applied to reality)..........OBSERVATION.

Its simple...............you can no more prove the supernatural events did not occur in the bible than I can prove they did. I base my conclusions on the recorded "eyewitness" testimonies found in the Holy Bible. They are called Super (superior) Natural (to nature) for a reason. The natural does not have the ability to "quantify" that which is superior.........in other words, no supernatural event can be quantified via an application of the laws of physics/nature AS YOU JUST "ILLOGICALLY" ATTEMPTED. You must have a supernatural-0-meter strapped to your ass.

Why accept the supernatural events in the Bible as truth? There is that little thing called PRIMA FACIE TRUTH again............over 99% of the Bible can be quantified in a historical or scientific manner. And........neither applied science (real science.....not philosophy (in the mind only as you deal with and call truth void of any objective evidence) nor history actual has been capable of disproving one paragraph found to exist in the Bible.

When 99% of the Biblical Record can be measured and found not to lack anything in being found truthful............that 1% percent that is a record of eyewitness testimonies of the Supernatural is considered TRUE until YOU can prove that it is not true.

ITS SIMPLE...........I JUST DEMONSTRATED THAT PROOF DOES EXIST in the form of eyewitness testimonies. You can deny that proof all you want but it does not prohibit it from existing. As was stated again...........CONSIDER THE SOURCE. When anyone attempts to tell you that the universe created itself from NOTHING........ :abgg2q.jpg:
So respected scientists tell you there is abundant evidence for evolution you doubt them but when people you don't know tell you of miracles you believe them? Have you ever seen a miracle for yourself? Why are these anonymous writers so much more knowledgeable than someone living and working today?

So respected scientists tell you there is abundant evidence for evolution you doubt them but when people you don't know tell you of miracles you believe them? Have you ever seen a miracle for yourself? Why are these anonymous writers so much more knowledgeable than someone living and working today?

Now you are propagating a logical fallacy that a consensus...........not observed evidence make scientific truths? LMAO

Miracles? Nope I have never seen a miracle as those that were OBSERVED in the HOLY BIBLE (2 Peter 1:16-19). I have never claimed such..........what part of "You can no more disprove a miracle than I can prove a miracle have you failed to comprehend"? The age of miracles has ended, just as proclaimed in the Holy Bible, when the Bible was completed (the perfect law of liberty) as that was the purpose of the miraculous..........to confirm the word of God as truth coming from heaven. (Mark 16:20)

There are no modern day miracles as there is no need. God does not promise anything extra in this life. The miracles ended........today the remaining gits of the Holy Spirit of God are faith, hope, and charity/love......with love being the greatest gift. (1 Cor. 13:8-13)

Your so called scientists that form a "Consensus Opinion" have not produced the evidence to support that consensus opinion. I have no respect for anyone that calls themselves a scientist and then attempts to tell me that a CONSENSUS is how science derives truth.

Some of your consensus scientists once held a consensus (majority opinion) that the earth was the center of the Universe and the Sun revolved around the earth.....(in fact some still use the terms SUN UP and SUN DOWN when its the earth that moves not the sun/star of our solar system.) These same self proclaimed scientists once held a consensus opinion that the earth was FLAT...........and you would fall off the edge if you ventured to far on the earth's oceans. :abgg2q.jpg: Come back when you have demonstrated Darwinian Evolution to be a LAW OF PHYSICS. But that's not what you are offering you are offereing nothing but :blahblah:

Yet........here you are seeking accolade by consensus. And attempting to tell me you are right and I am wrong because of the number of people that believe in your DOGMA? :disbelief: Real Science can be applied. Such as was applied by Louis Pasteur when he used applied science to demonstrate that LIFE can only be reproduced from pre-existing life within the same species. Just as was defined in the Holy Bible. (Genesis 1:24-26)

Last edited:
Now you are propagating a logical fallacy that a consensus...........not observed evidence make scientific truths? LMAO
You don't seem to understand how science works. Not by consensus but by peer review.

Miracles? Nope I have never seen a miracle as those that were OBSERVED in the HOLY BIBLE (2 Peter 1:16-19).
Maybe you need a more critical reading of the Bible and not just accept the consensus that it is truth:
There has been much debate over the authorship of 2 Peter. Most conservative evangelicals hold to the traditional view that Peter was the author, but historical and literary critics have almost unanimously concluded that to be impossible. For example: Ksemann states that 2 Peter is “perhaps the most dubious writing” in the New Testament.1 Harris says, “virtually none believe that 2 Peter was written by Jesus’ chief disciple.”2 And Brevard S. Childs, an excellent rhetorical critic, shows his assumption when he says, “even among scholars who recognize the non-Petrine authorship there remains the sharpest possible disagreement on a theological assessment.”3

The result of this debate is that 2 Peter is concluded by most critical scholars to be pseudepigraphal literature.​

Your so called scientists that form a "Consensus Opinion" have not produced the evidence to support that consensus opinion.
What efforts have you made to review the evidence? Is the truth that you just accept the consensus opinion of others that the evidence is not there?

Such as was applied by Louis Pasteur when he used applied science to demonstrate that LIFE can only be reproduced from pre-existing life within the same species.
Miller-Urey proved that organic molecules can come from inorganic ones. Had they left it running for a few hundred million years who knows what they would have found?

Forum List

Back