🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

PROOF of Nature's God

From one of my websites I created and maintain:

“Many have a feeling that somehow intelligence must have been involved in the laws of the universe.” (Charles Townes, 1964 Nobel Prize winner in Physics, “Science Finds God,” Newsweek, 20 July, 1998)

“250,000 species of plants and animals recorded and deposited in museums throughout the world did not support the gradual unfolding hoped for by Darwin.” (Dr. David Raup, curator of geology at the Field Museum of Natural History in Chicago, “Conflicts Between Darwinism and Paleontology”)

“The pathetic thing about it is that many scientists are trying to prove the doctrine of evolution, which no science can do.” (Dr. Robert A. Milikan, physicist and Nobel Prize winner, speech before the American Chemical Society.)

“A growing number of respectable scientists are defecting from the evolutionist camp…..moreover, for the most part these “experts” have abandoned Darwinism, not on the basis of religious faith or biblical persuasions, but on strictly scientific grounds, and in some instances, regretfully.” (Dr. Wolfgang Smith, physicist and mathematician)

“It must be significant that nearly all the evolutionary stories I learned as a student….have now been debunked.” (Dr. Derek V. Ager, Department of Geology, Imperial College, London)

“Neo-Darwinism is effectively dead, despite its persistence as textbook orthodoxy.” – Stephen J. Gould, Paleontologist, Harvard University, 1980

“Only a rookie who knows nothing about science would say science takes away from faith. If you really study science, it will bring you closer to God.” – James Tour, Professor of Biochemistry, Rice University

"I humbly add I have spent more than 42 years as a defense trial lawyer appearing in many parts of the world and am still in active practice. I have been fortunate to secure a number of successes in jury trials [245] and I say unequivocally the evidence for the Resurrection of Jesus Christ is so overwhelming that it compels acceptance by proof which leaves absolutely no room for doubt." - Sir Lionel Luckhoo, the most successful trial attorney in history, according to the Guinness Book of World Records

He lived in Guyana and served mankind as a defense trial lawyer and later as a supreme court judge. He was an expert on the rules of evidence, proof of claim, dialectics, advocacy, and prosecution.

From one of my websites I created and maintain:

“Many have a feeling that somehow intelligence must have been involved in the laws of the universe.” (Charles Townes, 1964 Nobel Prize winner in Physics, “Science Finds God,” Newsweek, 20 July, 1998)

“250,000 species of plants and animals recorded and deposited in museums throughout the world did not support the gradual unfolding hoped for by Darwin.” (Dr. David Raup, curator of geology at the Field Museum of Natural History in Chicago, “Conflicts Between Darwinism and Paleontology”)

“The pathetic thing about it is that many scientists are trying to prove the doctrine of evolution, which no science can do.” (Dr. Robert A. Milikan, physicist and Nobel Prize winner, speech before the American Chemical Society.)

“A growing number of respectable scientists are defecting from the evolutionist camp…..moreover, for the most part these “experts” have abandoned Darwinism, not on the basis of religious faith or biblical persuasions, but on strictly scientific grounds, and in some instances, regretfully.” (Dr. Wolfgang Smith, physicist and mathematician)

“It must be significant that nearly all the evolutionary stories I learned as a student….have now been debunked.” (Dr. Derek V. Ager, Department of Geology, Imperial College, London)

“Neo-Darwinism is effectively dead, despite its persistence as textbook orthodoxy.” – Stephen J. Gould, Paleontologist, Harvard University, 1980

“Only a rookie who knows nothing about science would say science takes away from faith. If you really study science, it will bring you closer to God.” – James Tour, Professor of Biochemistry, Rice University

"I humbly add I have spent more than 42 years as a defense trial lawyer appearing in many parts of the world and am still in active practice. I have been fortunate to secure a number of successes in jury trials [245] and I say unequivocally the evidence for the Resurrection of Jesus Christ is so overwhelming that it compels acceptance by proof which leaves absolutely no room for doubt." - Sir Lionel Luckhoo, the most successful trial attorney in history, according to the Guinness Book of World Records

He lived in Guyana and served mankind as a defense trial lawyer and later as a supreme court judge. He was an expert on the rules of evidence, proof of claim, dialectics, advocacy, and prosecution.
I wonder how many of your sources reject our descent from a common ancestor? That is the foundation of the ToE, the mechanisms are still being studied and debated.

Atheist myth mumblers, shadow shakers, nature botherers, infinite regressors, magic whisperers and such. :auiqs.jpg:

You don't seem to understand how science works. Not by consensus but by peer review.

Maybe you need a more critical reading of the Bible and not just accept the consensus that it is truth:
There has been much debate over the authorship of 2 Peter. Most conservative evangelicals hold to the traditional view that Peter was the author, but historical and literary critics have almost unanimously concluded that to be impossible. For example: Ksemann states that 2 Peter is “perhaps the most dubious writing” in the New Testament.1 Harris says, “virtually none believe that 2 Peter was written by Jesus’ chief disciple.”2 And Brevard S. Childs, an excellent rhetorical critic, shows his assumption when he says, “even among scholars who recognize the non-Petrine authorship there remains the sharpest possible disagreement on a theological assessment.”3

The result of this debate is that 2 Peter is concluded by most critical scholars to be pseudepigraphal literature.​

What efforts have you made to review the evidence? Is the truth that you just accept the consensus opinion of others that the evidence is not there?

Miller-Urey proved that organic molecules can come from inorganic ones. Had they left it running for a few hundred million years who knows what they would have found?
What evidence? There is no Law of Evolution. And once again........Consensus Opinions do not establish truths, as evidenced Consensus opinions can and do evolve.......truth never evolves or it was never truth in the beginning.

Again......talk about the Dogma of "circular logic", :stir: you simply repeat the same BS over and over without ever presenting the facts that would make evolution or man made global warming truths.

As far as the Bible goes............Its based upon Prima Facie evidences (circumstantial) presented by EYEWITNESS testimony (2 Peter 1:16-19) and its stands as truth until you can disprove the eyewitness accounts. .......its Not "I" that makes a claim of working with SCIENCE yet not capable of presenting the Observed, Reproducible, Consistent evidences that concludes with FACTS of SCIENCE via use of the Scientific Method, ITS YOU.........the first tenet of the scientific method begins with OBSERVABLE evidences.

You continue to push a consensus OPINION void of any evidences as produced by actually Applying Science and the Laws of Physics. You present DOGMA, such as suggesting that a Consensus opinion somehow makes something a fact. If that were real science then the earth would be flat and the center of the known universe with the sun revolving around the earth as was the Scientific (wink, wink) Consensus several hundred years ago........along with using leeches to cure high blood pressure....etc.,

In a couple hundred years real science will look back upon Darwinism and Man Made Global warming and declare..........these IDIOTS actually believed that bullshit.

Show me the scientific experiment that has reproduced life from non living matter as claimed by YOU. You will not because Science and the Scientific Method falsifies Darwinian Dogma with each attempt that has ever attempted to create life from dead matter..........while the Scientific Method has never falsified the Creation Model presented in Genesis 1:24-26.

Last edited:
It is reported as the word of god. You cannot deny that.
Now it is being questioned you distance yourself and suggest its a metaphor. Crap. That is what is taught to innocent gullible children. Adam and eve etc. Dont give me your bullshit stories.

When a toothless baby cries for milk would you give them a T-bone steak? When a toddler asks for breakfast would you hand them a bowl of crap?

When children ask about the reality of life outside the home they are taught with fairy tales. Some may be scared shitless by them and others will learn from them. And if you think that there is nothing in life like talking serpents, devils, demons, ghouls, goblins, conmen, pedophiles, lunatics, cults, boogeymen, slavery etc., that should scare the shit out of kids then you are delusional.

Am I telling you something that you don't already know?

You are a confused believer if you teach kids about eternal fire and sins. That is no different to government sanctioned child abuse yet you wonder why people are confused about your god shit.

Yes, if that is taught to children it does amount to government sanctioned child abuse.

However, to delusional people, reality is an eternal fire that will never go out. Do you believe that reality exists? If you had eyes to see you would believe in hell just like you already believe that life is hell for the insane. This is what I believe, not because of some irrational faith but because with my own eyes I see the suffering of those in hell tormented day and night by demons , hear the cacophony of hell with my own ears, and perceive this irrefutable truth with my own mind.

Last edited:
In a couple hundred years real science will look back upon Darwinism and man-made Global warming and declare..........these IDIOTS actually believed that bullshit.

As we now look back on the formerly "scientific" claims of:
1. Earth centered universe
2. Phlogiston, the source of all fire in anything that burns,
3. Trephination - the scraping away of skull to allow bad blood to leave the sick person's head,
4. Ontogeny recapitulates phylogeny - a fraud introduced to "prove" evolution which was itself a fraud repeated into the 20th century
5. Man will never fly heavier than air vehicles, said President of the Royal Society, Lord Kelvin, in 1895.
6. There are 54 different sexes - Democrats today, with a Secretary of Health and Human Services who is an obese man parading around as an ugly woman.

People are like seeds scattered all over the earth. God only tends to the ones that germinate, the ones that respond to warmth, light, and water and grow above the dust of the earth.

So for many there is no God, (just like many seeds that do not germinate remain under the earth and never bask in the sun), not because he does not exist but because they failed to heed the instruction given in the law and are suffering the consequence, death, which is not about crime and punishment but cause and effect. Even an atheist knows that the dead know nothing.

So it really doesn't matter what anyone believes or does not believe. Some seeds grow, some never do. This is the truth. God is the God of the living. There is no way to prove it to the dead. In their reality there really is no God. If they want proof of God they have to purify their own mind, be refined, and God will make himself known to them. No one can do it for them. Even Jesus.

BTW, If you have never seen or heard a single word from the living God in your entire life whatever you profess to believe, however much you love Jesus, you can assume that you are dead as well.
I really love this. It's interesting that so many believe in some higher principle or goodness but won't admit to the living God. The only thing I'd differ some from is the last paragraph. I've received a definite answer from the influence of the Holy Ghost more than once. Not a human voice but to my mind and heart. Prophets have heard his actual voice and some have seen the Father and Son.

I reiterate what said and you are mentally ill.
You have no priifnif your silly god and your iron age source of factual literature should be burnt.
You are a liar.
I like this from Hobelim: "People are like seeds scattered all over the earth. God only tends to the ones that germinate, the ones that respond to warmth, light, and water and grow above the dust of the earth.

So for many there is no God, (just like many seeds that do not germinate remain under the earth and never bask in the sun), not because he does not exist but because they failed to heed the instruction given in the law and are suffering the consequence, death, which is not about crime and punishment but cause and effect. Even an atheist knows that the dead know nothing.

So it really doesn't matter what anyone believes or does not believe. Some seeds grow, some never do. This is the truth. God is the God of the living. There is no way to prove it to the dead. In their reality there really is no God. If they want proof of God they have to purify their own mind, be refined, and God will make himself known to them. No one can do it for them. Even Jesus."

You simply haven't germinated. I'd include knowledge and IQ germination. Seems to have been stunted through mindless hatred.

Are all Mormons English speakers?
Yes, it has been translated into many other languages, once. The understanding is the same. We aren't talking about English to say Spanish of today, not Spanish of 2,000 years ago. That's what many are trying to do with claiming their translation of Greek to English and Hebrew to English. If there is any confusion on doctrine, we can clear that up from the actual Church leaders of today. So, your question is really quite mute.

I really love this. It's interesting that so many believe in some higher principle or goodness but won't admit to the living God. The only thing I'd differ some from is the last paragraph. I've received a definite answer from the influence of the Holy Ghost more than once. Not a human voice but to my mind and heart. Prophets have heard his actual voice and some have seen the Father and Son.

Thank you, and that is really good news for you. You must be doing something right.

"Blessed are the pure of mind for they shall see God"

I like this from Hobelim: "People are like seeds scattered all over the earth. God only tends to the ones that germinate, the ones that respond to warmth, light, and water and grow above the dust of the earth.

So it really doesn't matter what anyone believes or does not believe. Some seeds grow, some never do. This is the truth. God is the God of the living. There is no way to prove it to the dead. In their reality there really is no God. If they want proof of God they have to purify their own mind, be refined, and God will make himself known to them. No one can do it for them. Even Jesus."

You simply haven't germinated. I'd include knowledge and IQ germination. Seems to have been stunted through mindless hatred.
Again, you have no evidence of your silly god.

All your repetitive quotations of religious crap does not equate to facts. If science supposed to be hand in hand with religion perhaps you could approach them to support your delusions. In the meantime, get yourself a reality seed and attempt germination in your head but I fear there is no fertile ground there.

All your repetitive quotations of religious crap does not equate to facts. If science supposed to be hand in hand with religion perhaps you could approach them to support your delusions. In the meantime, get yourself a reality seed and attempt germination in your head but I fear there is no fertile ground there.
What do you call THE HOLY BIBLE? Its evidence whether you accept it as such or not. It is a history that has existed for over 3500 years and is yet to be broken. The Bible is the entire reason for Christian Doctrine, "Faith cometh by hearing and hearing by the word of God." -- Rom. 10:17 Its evidence based upon eyewitness testimonies of the Apostles of Christ, and the prophets from the O.T. and there are no PRIVATE INTERPRETATIONS allowed (the scriptures interpret themselves as they were delivered by the prophets of God) -- 2 Peter 1:20

You say, "There is no evidence..........yet, world religions declaring the existence of God make up about 93% the known world's population of about 8 billion people. Christianity makes up 2.3 Billion. Islam about 1.9 Billion, Hinduism 1.2 billion etc.,

Yeah............its the religious folk that are bat crap crazy, all 93% of the world's population, because they believe in deity in one form or another..........its not the less than 7% that are agnostic or atheists that are crazy they are the only intelligent peoples on earth....right......err.......left? :abgg2q.jpg:

Who was it that was arguing that a Consensus defines truth and intelligence? :blahblah: Oh......my bad, a consensus counts only when arguing for Global Warming or Darwinian Evolution.

Last edited:
When a toothless baby cries for milk would you give them a T-bone steak? When a toddler asks for breakfast would you hand them a bowl of crap?

When children ask about the reality of life outside the home they are taught with fairy tales. Some may be scared shitless by them and others will learn from them. And if you think that there is nothing in life like talking serpents, devils, demons, ghouls, goblins, conmen, pedophiles, lunatics, cults, boogeymen, slavery etc., that should scare the shit out of kids then you are delusional.

Am I telling you something that you don't already know?

Yes, if that is taught to children it does amount to government sanctioned child abuse.
Religion threatens them every day with punishment and sins. You even have ever increasing gradients of sins according to the offence committed. How more specific could you get?
However, to delusional people, reality is an eternal fire that will never go out.
Reality is observing facts. There is no eternal fire were atheists go. Its total bullshit and your thebone with delusions.
Do you believe that reality exists? If you had eyes to see you would believe in hell just like you already believe that life is hell for the insane.
How arrogant are you to suggest you know the mental state of all those residents in hell? You don't know one person who has gone there, if they went at all. You arrogant prick.
This is what I believe, not because of some irrational faith but because with my own eyes I see the suffering of those in hell tormented day and night by demons ,
You are a liar, got that, LIAR. You do not see anything like that nor to have possess a unique ability to do that. If you really believe you do, its your head that is full of disease and demons. Your mental ill and suffer hallucinations.
hear the cacophony of hell with my own ears, and perceive this irrefutable truth with my own mind

Its irrefutable now????
Do you ever read what you write,? Your lies and delusions are not convincing anyone that beliefs are fact. You've taken your faith to another level to emphasise how privileged you think you are to have those unique qualities. You don't. You are a liar.

As was suggested. One must consider the source when it comes to the dogma that you are propagating as science, logic and reason. There is no logical or reasonable cognition on your part. Its just Circular Reasoning ...... one presentation after another based upon a logical fallacy. That fallacy? The natural is capable of quantifying the supernatural. The laws of physics simply cannot be applied to the supernatural........yet you keep repeating it as if you can change the laws of physics and define the effect known as the physical universe, when Stephen Hawking even had to go bat shit crazy and declare the universe was created by GRAVITY from nothing.

Gravity can be measured, thus its something, its a demonstrable law of physics based upon the observed potential as compared to the lame THEORIES (existing only as philosophy confined to the space between your ears)...........evolution, big bang, etc.....the fake religion called Darwinian Cultism.

You are denying that the physical universe and the mass/matter/energy contained therein exists when you can SEE the effect CAUSED by something greater (superior to nature) than itself. That's DOGMA as it has no eyewitness testimonies as do the Holy Scriptures (2 Peter 1:16-19) The first rule of Applied Science (science that can be applied to reality)..........OBSERVATION.

Its simple...............you can no more prove the supernatural events did not occur in the bible than I can prove they did. I base my conclusions on the recorded "eyewitness" testimonies found in the Holy Bible. They are called Super (superior) Natural (to nature) for a reason. The natural does not have the ability to "quantify" that which is superior.........in other words, no supernatural event can be quantified via an application of the laws of physics/nature AS YOU JUST "ILLOGICALLY" ATTEMPTED. You must have a supernatural-0-meter strapped to your ass.

Why accept the supernatural events in the Bible as truth? There is that little thing called PRIMA FACIE TRUTH again............over 99% of the Bible can be quantified in a historical or scientific manner. And........neither applied science (real science.....not philosophy (in the mind only as you deal with and call truth void of any objective evidence) nor history actual has been capable of disproving one paragraph found to exist in the Bible.

When 99% of the Biblical Record can be measured and found not to lack anything in being found truthful............that 1% percent that is a record of eyewitness testimonies of the Supernatural is considered TRUE until YOU can prove that it is not true.

ITS SIMPLE...........I JUST DEMONSTRATED THAT PROOF DOES EXIST in the form of eyewitness testimonies. You can deny that proof all you want but it does not prohibit it from existing. As was stated again...........CONSIDER THE SOURCE. When anyone attempts to tell you that the universe created itself from NOTHING........ :abgg2q.jpg:
Comrade. You babble on with childish pedantism as if is proof there's 0a god and it is simply not.
Without that being firmly established you are pushing against the wind.

Let me know when you have that evidence but in the meantime, keep praying and financing paedophiles.

You to? You got a supernaturl-0-meter strapped to your ass? :abgg2q.jpg: Super (superior) Natural (to nature)......no law of nature can measure any supernatural event, that's why they are called SUPER..........superior...........NATURAL.......to nature.

Talk about DOGMA and blind faith. :blahblah: I once encountered another individual such as yourself, and.........they admitted they were wrong just one time in their lives, but when they thought about it, they reconsidered........turns out they were not wrong, they simply made a mistake.

Come back when you can present the Objective, Historical Evidence that proves the eyewitness accounts recorded in the Bible to be false, as you would have to do in any court room in the United States of America when you accuse another.

"For we (the apostles of Christ) have not followed cunningly devised fables, when we made known unto you the power and coming of our Lord Jesus Christ, but were EYEWITNESSES to His majesty." -- 2 Peter 1:16-19

Where are your EYEWINTESS accounts of Evolution (life came from non living matter)...........the Big Bang........the universe created itself? :dunno: The first law of applying the scientific method to reality? OBSERVATION. Let us OBSERVE life being reproduced from non living matter. If you cannot observe it......you are propagating DOGMA. That's the difference...no? I claim truth based upon actual eyewitness records ............in a Prima Facie manner. Yet.....all the supposed supporters of SCIENCE that claim to be working with real science can produce none of the supposed Observable requirements when Science is APPLIED. I wonder why? :smoochEE: Its not I that claim to be working with APPLICABLE SCIENCE...........ITS YOU. But you have produced nothing but :blahblah:
I have disproved all the alleged historical accounts of the Bible.

Prove I haven't

3. Trephination - the scraping away of skull to allow bad blood to leave the sick person's head,
4. Ontogeny recapitulates phylogeny - a fraud introduced to "prove" evolution which was itself a fraud repeated into the 20th century
5. Man will never fly heavier than air vehicles, said President of the Royal Society, Lord Kelvin, in 1895.
6. There are 54 different sexes - Democrats today, with a Secretary of Health and Human Services who is an obese man parading around as an ugly woman.
Right, you should feel very superior since religions have never gotten anything wrong. Except for all of them.

We do have evidence of your inability to and remain in the ground and haven't grown spiritually. You have been given spiritual water to grow but have refused to partake. So, you remain in a silly state of denial. While I have all the evidence I need to say that the Godhead lives and is real.

If you had done your homework in school, you would have learned that the Christian Church of England was the entity that ruthlessly enforced the notion of an earth centered universe. The mere suggestion by mathematicians of the time that the earth was not the center of the universe was addressed by the church with arrest, torture, ostracized from society.

So it really doesn't matter what anyone believes or does not believe.

Sorry, Friend, but it really DOES matter A LOT what people believe, and follow for these things determine their attitudes and conduct, not to mention their eternal futures. You better get it right.

Forum List

Back