🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

PROOF of Nature's God

There it is again. What spiritual water rubbish? Do you realise
how ridiculous you sound?

You mean hallucinations.

you are a liar. You have never interacted with any silly spirit.

I have no doubt about that. You are all delusional.

really? Are you sure it didn't go into the pocket of some paedophile priest? Maybe you support their extravagant lifestyle in private jets? Youve been conned you fool

I'll bet you do. You might want us to believe that but you hate the poor and totally resent giving your money to poor democrats.

OK give me the name of some one who has benefited from your faith and doesn't include a brain washed god botherer like you.

again, get the evidence of any person who was healed/cured by any blessing without the assistance of medicine.
Youre a blatant liar.

Personal alright. Its all in your empty head.

Of course you cannot provide evidence because you have nothing.

Like religion, you are a fraudulent charlatan.
Do you know how foolish you are looking? No. But, I do. Such a childish ranting. As far as if a poor person is a democrat or republican, I don't care. When someone is in need, I'll help them. apparently you won't. Neither does Putin as you are obviously in the same camp as he is.

Quantum gravity is irrelevant, and your invocation of the God in the Gaps fallacy is silly. You don't understand the pertinent cosmology or physics at all.

Something exists rather than nothing. Hence, something has necessarily always existed. The logical imperative of existence is the necessity of eternalism, dummy. That's the whole point. The imperative of existence IS NOT IGNORED AT ALL.

You're the one stupidly arguing that existence could arise from nonexistence. Nonexistence doesn't exist in the first place, dummy. You know why nonexistence doesn't exist, dummy? Because nonexistence is nonexistence, dummy.

Atheist are drooling 'tards.
Our best physicists don't understand either. You should explain it to them.

If you're saying there was something before the BB, we agree. If you're saying you know what it was, we disagree.

One hundred Psalms identify their author with an introduction along the lines of “A prayer of Moses the man of God” (Psalm 90). Of these, 73 name David as the writer. Fifty of the Psalms do not mention their author, but many scholars believe David may have written some of these as well. - Who Actually Wrote Psalms?

There are others who claim writers from Adam to other less known individuals. The Ugarit claim is just that, a claim.

Our best physicists don't understand either. You should explain it to them.

If you're saying there was something before the BB, we agree. If you're saying you know what it was, we disagree.
What are you babbling about? What don't physicists understand? Moreover, the Big Bang is of no relevance to the fundamental imperatives of logic and mathematics, and the first principles of metaphysics, beginning with the first principle of existence.

Once again, something exists rather than nothing, i.e., something has necessarily always existed. That's the first principle of existence. Nonexistence does not exist, you dumbass!

One hundred Psalms identify their author with an introduction along the lines of “A prayer of Moses the man of God” (Psalm 90). Of these, 73 name David as the writer. Fifty of the Psalms do not mention their author, but many scholars believe David may have written some of these as well. - Who Actually Wrote Psalms?

There are others who claim writers from Adam to other less known individuals. The Ugarit claim is just that, a claim.
The Ugarit tablets are in five different languages and 800 years before there were any Jews.

What are you babbling about? What don't physicists understand? Moreover, the Big Bang is of no relevance to the fundamental imperatives of logic and mathematics, and the first principles of metaphysics, beginning with the first principle of existence.

Once again, something exists rather than nothing, i.e., something has necessarily always existed. That's the first principle of existence. Nonexistence does not exist, you dumbass!
Now children...we can discuss this without fits of anger. It does hurt one's head to think that there is no beginning and no end to existence. So, we don't have to be double dumbasses and argue...

The Ugarit tablets are in five different languages and 800 years before there were any Jews.
Not so...
"The Ugaritic texts offer innumerable literary and religious parallels to biblical literature. The parallels are so rich and in some cases so specific that it is evident that the Ugaritic texts do not merely provide parallels, but belong to a shared or overlapping cultural matrix with the Hebrew Bible. Ugaritic literature may not predate the earliest biblical sources by much more than a few decades, but the bulk of biblical literature dates to centuries later. Moreover, unlike the coastal, cosmopolitan center of Ugarit, ancient Israel’s heartland lay in the rural inland hill-country considerably to the south in what is today Israel and occupied Palestinian territory. Despite these important differences, Ugaritic and biblical literature are not to be understood as representing entirely different cultures, but overlapping ones."- Ugaritic and Biblical Literature

So, they are overlapping with "Jews" in which I take the "Jews" as members of the Tribe of Judah. Others say "Jews" means from Abraham and on down to Judah including the other 11 Tribes of Israel. Ugaritic text and Hebrew are very much alike. 800 years would have made the two completely different much like Old English and New English.

Do you know how foolish you are looking? No. But, I do. Such a childish ranting. As far as if a poor person is a democrat or republican, I don't care. When someone is in need, I'll help them. apparently you won't. Neither does Putin as you are obviously in the same camp as he is.
You believe in immaculate conceptions and virgin births, some magical spirit water sold by a snake oil salesman and think it is benefiting you yet you think I look foolish?????
Are you kidding?

Suddenly you ceased all your religious garbage and offering me redemption etc and now on the back foot because you are not cutting through. Youre God garbage isn't fooling me. Youre a delusional godbotherer.

I'd rather know that someone has a belief in a higher power that they believe teaches peace and kindness, rather than another who has no belief in a higher power and lets their own moral relativity tell them that stabbing me in the back is a 'good' thing to do.

Last edited:
You believe in immaculate conceptions and virgin births, some magical spirit water sold by a snake oil salesman and think it is benefiting you yet you think I look foolish?????
Are you kidding?

Suddenly you ceased all your religious garbage and offering me redemption etc and now on the back foot because you are not cutting through. Youre God garbage isn't fooling me. Youre a delusional godbotherer.
Ya Volt, Putin!!! The one who denies God and yet believes that the universe always existed.

Ya Volt, Putin!!! The one who denies God and yet believes that the universe always there.
Youre soft velvet words have changed to an aggressive tone. The frustration is building.
Every time you reply i get another whack at you. Keep going fool.

Not so...
"The Ugaritic texts offer innumerable literary and religious parallels to biblical literature. The parallels are so rich and in some cases so specific that it is evident that the Ugaritic texts do not merely provide parallels, but belong to a shared or overlapping cultural matrix with the Hebrew Bible. Ugaritic literature may not predate the earliest biblical sources by much more than a few decades, but the bulk of biblical literature dates to centuries later. Moreover, unlike the coastal, cosmopolitan center of Ugarit, ancient Israel’s heartland lay in the rural inland hill-country considerably to the south in what is today Israel and occupied Palestinian territory. Despite these important differences, Ugaritic and biblical literature are not to be understood as representing entirely different cultures, but overlapping ones."- Ugaritic and Biblical Literature

So, they are overlapping with "Jews" in which I take the "Jews" as members of the Tribe of Judah. Others say "Jews" means from Abraham and on down to Judah including the other 11 Tribes of Israel. Ugaritic text and Hebrew are very much alike. 800 years would have made the two completely different much like Old English and New English.
Thanks. Ugarit is 6000 year's old.

Now children...we can discuss this without fits of anger. It does hurt one's head to think that there is no beginning and no end to existence. So, we don't have to be double dumbasses and argue...
You're an idiot too. It doesn't hurt one's head to see that something exists, and, thus, that something has necessarily always existed. Logical imperative 101.

It's alang1216's mindless baby talk that nonexistence could exist, indeed, that existence could arise from nonexistence.

I am surrounded by idiots.

Last edited:

- including the transitional moment of singularity ... your quite a stretch, ringtone.

- including the transitional moment of singularity ... your quite a stretch, ringtone.
The so-called initial singularity is a hypothetical point in time that existed before the big bang that contained all of the energy and spacetime of the Universe. Where or what that is is unknown but, IMO, it must have contained something. There are alternatives such as loop quantim gravity, cyclical models and multiverses but, even these do not explain the where, why, how our Universe came to be.

Again, you have no evidence of your silly god.

All your repetitive quotations of religious crap does not equate to facts. If science supposed to be hand in hand with religion perhaps you could approach them to support your delusions. In the meantime, get yourself a reality seed and attempt germination in your head but I fear there is no fertile ground there.

All your repetitive quotations of religious crap does not equate to facts.

our problem here is that neither do your denials

The so-called initial singularity is a hypothetical point in time that existed before the big bang that contained all of the energy and spacetime of the Universe. Where or what that is is unknown but, IMO, it must have contained something. There are alternatives such as loop quantim gravity, cyclical models and multiverses but, even these do not explain the where, why, how our Universe came to be.

the transition from energy back to matter, our current condition of the cyclical bb - as a momentary pause of all things within the known universe.

Forum List

Back