🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

PROOF of Nature's God

Hollie talks smack incessantly about "science" as if she knows some.
Unfortunately she only mentions the word "science" but never presents any knowledge of
science whatsoever. So here is my challenge to pseudo-scientist Hollie:

TEACH the audience here some real, indisputable science. Don't just regurgitate
the word "science" over and over again. Discuss chirality and its critical nature in the
mechanism of original synthesis of polypeptides.

Tell the audience WHY the "scientists" have continued to parrot "ontogeny recapitulates phylogeny" 150 years after it has been shown to be a fraudulent lie.

Tell the audience WHY atheists, like you, LIE relentlessly that people of faith "reject" science when in fact most Nobel Laureates in the sciences are people of faith.

Pick any other topic of "science" you choose and give us an impressive dissertation of your own original creation.... IF that is possible. I have presented my own, viz., a published book which has been described by a man of science, a medical doctor, as "beyond outstanding."
My doctors and dentists are all men of faith, not atheists. They understand the elegance and design implicit wherever one looks, as atheists so clearly do not.

Actual colors because you cut and pasted a photo?

Actual colors means it really is the eye of a God?

I'm guessing you find youtube videos with lots of pretty colors to be a calming influence.
Wait! What? No one is saying that the nebula is the actual eye of God. Hollie, you're such a doofus. LOL!

Unfortunately she only mentions the word "science" but never presents any knowledge of

the word "science" over and over again. Discuss chirality and its critical nature in the

Tell the audience WHY the "scientists" have continued to parrot "ontogeny recapitulates phylogeny" 150 years after it has been shown to be a fraudulent lie.

Tell the audience WHY atheists, like you, LIE relentlessly that people of faith "reject" science when in fact most Nobel Laureates in the sciences are people of faith.

Pick any other topic of "science" you choose and give us an impressive dissertation of your own original creation.... IF that is possible. I have presented my own, viz., a published book which has been described by a man of science, a medical doctor, as "beyond outstanding."
My doctors and dentists are all men of faith, not atheists. They understand the elegance and design implicit wherever one looks, as atheists so clearly do not.

Hollie the Leftist is hiding from this challenge. She is clearly not up to showing the slightest familiarity with the "science" she claims to know and embrace. It is a common pretension for condescending, preening godless Leftists.

Hollie the Leftist is hiding from this challenge. She is clearly not up to showing the slightest familiarity with the "science" she claims to know and embrace. It is a common pretension for condescending, preening godless Leftists.

- and galileo lives in your heart with door bell ...

1648169125578.png

midnight service for the scientists.

Not one single thing on the earth or universe can be proven to be a result of a god. Not one.

Those above are explained fully by science and physics and gid never entered the findings.

1648346905300.png

Everything is a result of God's will and none of your science or physics would be possible if it were not for God.

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

View attachment 621748

Everything is a result of God's will and none of your science or physics would be possible if it were not for God.

*****CHUCKLE*****

After science and physics, everything is survived opinion.

There's no evidence of any god ever existing. Nor to I feel intimidated by godbotherers threatening me with silly pics and the wrath of some celestial dictatorship.

Try that on the little kids you teach that shit to.

After science and physics, everything is survived opinion.

There's no evidence of any god ever existing. Nor to I feel intimidated by godbotherers threatening me with silly pics and the wrath of some celestial dictatorship.

Try that on the little kids you teach that shit to.

1648350001066.png

When have I or God attempted to intimidate or threaten you? You do that all on your own.

Nothing would exist without God.

*****CHUCKLE*****

View attachment 621800

When have I or God attempted to intimidate or threaten you? You do that all on your own.

Nothing would exist without God.

*****CHUCKLE*****

I have bern threatened numerous times by religion that I would suffer eternal fire when their argument is exhausted. You will too eventually.

Silly chikdush pics don't cut it with me and your opinion has the same validity as pure air.

Its evidence I want but you cannot get past your silly faith. There is none. Get over it.

I have bern threatened numerous times by religion that I would suffer eternal fire when their argument is exhausted.

And yet you're still here.

You will too eventually.

And yet I'm still here.

Silly chikdush pics don't cut it with me and your opinion has the same validity as pure air.

If that's what you believe.

Its evidence I want but you cannot get past your silly faith. There is none. Get over it.

Perhaps it's you who can not get past your silly faith that's causing your blindness.

1648350555751.png

*****CHUCKLE*****

I don't care what religion you are but you have declared you believe in some God.

Why does that matter to you?

My point is atheism is not a religion as the name implies. Get over it.

Well you certainly do seem to be on a quest of calling down fire and brimstone with your non-religion.

Did you have an integral get stuck up your south end?

1648389440514.png

*****CHUCKLE*****

I have bern threatened numerous times by religion that I would suffer eternal fire when their argument is exhausted. You will too eventually.

Warning. It's not any threat, but a warning from God. If one doesn't heed it, then they suffer God's wrath.

The evidence is science backs up the Bible.

What evidence do you have to back up your religion (atheism)?

Warning. It's not any threat, but a warning from God. If one doesn't heed it, then they suffer God's wrath.

The evidence is science backs up the Bible.

What evidence do you have to back up your religion (atheism)?
Hide Hollie, hide. She's all mouth.

- more like the loud mouth backs up the c bible, they've proven nothing through the book of forgeries and fallacies. other than being corrupt religious zealots.

Hollie, (speaking in the third person), speaks science as opposed to ancient fears and superstitions. Hollie notes that the arguments presented by the hyper-religious; argument from incredulity, creates gods of the gaps. Prior to the invention of your polytheistic gods, there were gods responsible for lightning, at least until we determined natural causes for lightning, for infectious diseases until science investigation studied bacteria and viruses, for mental illness until science investigated and found biochemical causes for them. Gods are confined to those parts of the universe we do not know about, and that keeps shrinking.

I have to note that this thread is just another in the long line of 'pwoof', threads wherein the pwoofers never manage to offer any pwoofs.

I also have to note that while insist you have used the ignore function to shield yourself from my posts, you obviously have not. That is merely an excuse for you to protect yourself from actually defending your fears and superstitions. This is a public message board and because you're not emotionally or intellectually prepared to have others address your specious claims, consider not posting.

Forum List

Back