🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

PROOF of Nature's God

All your repetitive quotations of religious crap does not equate to facts.

our problem here is that neither do your denials
The burden of proof there is, belongs to those who make the claim. Thats no me.
What can be asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence.
Extraordinary claims require Extraordinary evidence.
That aside, if you had proof of your silly god you would produce it in a heartbeat and you know it.
As usual, you don't.

The so-called initial singularity is a hypothetical point in time that existed before the big bang that contained all of the energy and spacetime of the Universe. Where or what that is is unknown but, IMO, it must have contained something. There are alternatives such as loop quantim gravity, cyclical models and multiverses but, even these do not explain the where, why, how our Universe came to be.
Well, looky here, it would appear that we have another who actually understands the pertinent cosmological physics after all.

1647754981899.png

The nature of God is all around you.

*****SMILE*****

:)

Well, looky here, it would appear that we have another who actually understands the pertinent cosmological physics after all.
Thanks, I think. LOL Some have problems admitting they don't know shit.

Thanks, I think. LOL Some have problems admitting they don't know shit.
Definitely a compliment. I've studied and written about cosmological physics, culminating with an in-depth survey of the various cosmological models and the physics thereof. The ultimate issue comes down to the imperatives of logic and mathematics, and the first principles of metaphysics. One must also have a firm grasp of thermodynamics, inflationary theory, and gravitational energy.

There are two different issues at play here: the metaphysics of existence itself and the potentialities of cosmological history. These things are both within and beyond scientific methodology.

Definitely a compliment. I've studied and written about cosmological physics, culminating with an in-depth survey of the various cosmological models and the physics thereof. The ultimate issue comes down to the imperatives of logic and mathematics, and the first principles of metaphysics. One must also have a firm grasp of thermodynamics, inflationary theory, and gravitational energy.

There are two different issues at play here: the metaphysics of existence itself and the potentialities of cosmological history. These things are both within and beyond scientific methodology.

only one - the metaphysics of existence.

beyond scientific methodology - possibly, the spiritual content of metaphysical physiology.

View attachment 618590

The nature of God is all around you.

*****SMILE*****

:)

I Saw God Today - George Strait - YouTube[/ame]

Ive been to church, Ive read the book
I know hes here but I dont look
Near as often as I should .. yeah I know I should
His fingerprints are everywhere
I just slowed down to stop and stare
Opened my eyes and man I swear
I saw God today.

Thanks. Ugarit is 6000 year's old.
Some is. But, the Psalms and the test relationship is to Ugaritic isn't. They are parallel times as the article points out. It wouldn't matter as well as Adam also most likely spoke things that were passed on down to all the children of the earth as well.

You're an idiot too. It doesn't hurt one's head to see that something exists, and, thus, that something has necessarily always existed. Logical imperative 101.

It's alang1216's mindless baby talk that nonexistence could exist, indeed, that existence could arise from nonexistence.

I am surrounded by idiots.
So child, you still want to double-dumbass down I see. You are surrounded by people who have difference of opinions, beliefs and knowledge. A Wise Man Once Said…“IT’S WHAT YOU LEARN AFTER YOU KNOW IT ALL THAT COUNTS." Do try to learn more Ringtone.

So child, you still want to double-dumbass down I see. You are surrounded by people who have difference of opinions, beliefs and knowledge. A Wise Man Once Said…“IT’S WHAT YOU LEARN AFTER YOU KNOW IT ALL THAT COUNTS." Do try to learn more Ringtone.
:cuckoo:

The so-called initial singularity is a hypothetical point in time that existed before the big bang that contained all of the energy and spacetime of the Universe. Where or what that is is unknown but, IMO, it must have contained something. There are alternatives such as loop quantim gravity, cyclical models and multiverses but, even these do not explain the where, why, how our Universe came to be.
Kabbalah 101.

I Saw God Today - George Strait - YouTube[/ame]

Ive been to church, Ive read the book
I know hes here but I dont look
Near as often as I should .. yeah I know I should
His fingerprints are everywhere
I just slowed down to stop and stare
Opened my eyes and man I swear
I saw God today.

YouTube videos seem to be a soothing balm for the hyper-religious. How about a Jimmy Swaggert sing along? Anything on YouTube?

Forum List

Back