🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

PROOF of Nature's God

You said, "creepy christians," spelled with a lowercase c, so less. LOL! Hot damn! You nature worriers are hilarious.

is that the creepy or the christian - sortof door mat for both seemed appropriate ... maybe you'll figure out the message yourself - * the messiah is on extended vacation.

- more like the loud mouth backs up the c bible, they've proven nothing through the book of forgeries and fallacies. other than being corrupt religious zealots.
I've posted the youtube to show how science backs up the Bible several times and you are still in denial.

Here's another. Flattie Hollie's Flat Earthness backs up the Bible. The Bible was the first book of its time to point out the Earth was spherical. Evolutionist Flattie Hollie will not admit it and continues to deny it lol.

Warning. It's not any threat, but a warning from God. If one doesn't heed it, then they suffer God's wrath.
There it is again. The obligatory threat because I'm an atheist. You don't have any knowledge of what your silly god will do. Youre arrogant to think you so. You can't even quote one person that has suffered his wrath. You're full of rubbish. Griw up.
The evidence is science backs up the Bible.
Thats a big statement and I challenge you to support it by showing one instance where science has supported the bible. Just one. I know you can't so you are a liar.
What evidence do you have to back up your religion (atheism)?

My evidence i am an atheist is the fact I dont believe in your silly gods.
The word atheism means basically anti religion amongst other meanings, so it should appear you are foolish to refer to it as a religion.
It must hurt you to think others can survive without some celestial dictatorship watching your every move. And you call that freedom?

I've had this out with before and you walked away. Keep going and you will do it again.

There it is again. The obligatory threat because I'm an atheist. You don't have any knowledge of what your silly god will do. Youre arrogant to think you so. You can't even quote one person that has suffered his wrath. You're full of rubbish. Griw up.

Thats a big statement and I challenge you to support it by showing one instance where science has supported the bible. Just one. I know you can't so you are a liar.

My evidence i am an atheist is the fact I dont believe in your silly gods.
The word atheism means basically anti religion amongst other meanings, so it should appear you are foolish to refer to it as a religion.
It must hurt you to think others can survive without some celestial dictatorship watching your every move. And you call that freedom?

I've had this out with before and you walked away. Keep going and you will do it again.
Calm down, materialist. That's enough with the nature bothering for today.

Last edited:
There is no god and never has been. Not one of you jesus junkies has evidence to support your ridiculous claims and never will.
There's something mentally wrong with those who believe it.
Nature botherer, myth mumbler, hoax huckster, magic whisperer. :auiqs.jpg:

I've posted the youtube to show how science backs up the Bible several times and you are still in denial.

Here's another. Flattie Hollie's Flat Earthness backs up the Bible. The Bible was the first book of its time to point out the Earth was spherical. Evolutionist Flattie Hollie will not admit it and continues to deny it lol.
Silly ID'iot creationer youtube videos don't back up your Flat Earth.

There is no god and never has been. Not one of you jesus junkies has evidence to support your ridiculous claims and never will.
It's weird that you are so concerned about others beliefs with religion.
I could really care less if you believe in the Lord, or not.
But, you sure get your panties in a wad if others don't hold your beliefs in the Lord. :smoke:

It's weird that you are so concerned about others beliefs with religion.
Wrong. I concerned that rational human beings could be believed washed into thinking some supernatural ghost could be responsible for the universe perform miracles etc and expect people to believe.
I could really care less if you believe in the Lord, or not.
But, you sure get your panties in a wad if others don't hold your beliefs in the Lord. :smoke:

You make me laugh when you are a mod and hold respectable position then believe in a god. You have to be joking.

Wrong. I concerned that rational human beings could be believed washed into thinking some supernatural ghost could be responsible for the universe perform miracles etc and expect people to believe.

You make me laugh when you are a mod and hold respectable position then believe in a god. You have to be joking.
Why are you concerned? Why should it bother you, they aren't harming you?
It doesn't bother me that this world has atheists, that is their decision.

Why does it bother you?
I hate all religions for the same reason. Its all bullshit. It is taken as legislated and ruins the lives of children who you force them to believe that shit with threats of hell and punishment. Thats what concerns me. I'm also concerned how the protection of children is paramount, even after the brainwashing as above, but simultaneously do nothing about priests etc molesting the same kids. Are you cancers about that?
How does that fit with your lord? Does he approve of that? You hypocrite.

I hate all religions for the same reason. Its all bullshit. It is taken as legislated and ruins the lives of children who you force them to believe that shit with threats of hell and punishment. Thats what concerns me. I'm also concerned how the protection of children is paramount, even after the brainwashing as above, but simultaneously do nothing about priests etc molesting the same kids. Are you cancers about that?
How does that fit with your lord? Does he approve of that? You hypocrite.
I don't push religion on anyone, so you thinking I'm forcing anyone to believe in the Lord, is projecting something I'm not.
I too have an issue with the Catholic priests, or any priest preying on children, then protecting those perps.
I am sure my Lord does not condone that type of behavior, I haven't read where it would be in the Bible.
Hell and punishment? Hell and punishment isn't for the innocent. In fact, believing in the Lord keeps
a person out of hell.

You can't even quote one person that has suffered his wrath.
The whole of humankind in the OT was killed in the global flood lol. Only Noah and his family survived and we are their descendants. You are such a doofus. Your kind cannot even explain how we are here and our history lmao.

You and your kind are the ones who are looney. No one can see a millions or billions of years. The fossils just show where the animals died. It's the evos who believe in fake science. They just made up billions of years to explain it and wrote a lot of false science papers. The ultimate proof is when the non-believers die.

Forum List

Back