PROOF of Nature's God

"I humbly add I have spent more than 42 years as a defense trial lawyer appearing in many parts of the world and am still in active practice. I have been fortunate to secure a number of successes in jury trials [245] and I say unequivocally the evidence for the Resurrection of Jesus Christ is so overwhelming that it compels acceptance by proof which leaves absolutely no room for doubt." - Sir Lionel Luckhoo, the most successful trial attorney in history, according to the Guinness Book of World Records

Have you ever read, "The Fraternity: Lawyers and Judges in Collusion" ? You should. Its very very enlightening...

There are two resurrections. The first resurrection is from the tomb of false religion or grave of worldly pursuits, the death of the spirit. The second resurrection is from the death of the body.

Those who take part in the first resurrection will never know what it is to die the second death.

Anyway, as far as the second resurrection of Jesus is concerned, the one and only possible way that these eyewitness accounts could be true is if they were eyewitness accounts of what was seen and heard in dreams. It is the Jewish belief that God communicates to earthlings through dreams and visions. Jesus appearing to his disciples in dreams after he died convinced them that he survived death and was alive and well in eternal the realm of God.

Even the transfiguration, a dream. It clearly says "they fell into a deep sleep."

As a literal event, angels coming down from the sky rolling the stone, popping in and out of locked rooms, eating fish, getting his wounds poked, floating up into the sky, etc., impossible.

Last edited:
I'm trembling at the knees. My life will never be the same. Pass the alter wine please and have a suck yourself
You and atheists WILL be afraid when you die. Heed the warning about the wrath of God. Take it for what it is.

"The New Testament also supports the concept of God as a God of wrath who judges sin. The story of the rich man and Lazarus speaks of the judgment of God and serious consequences for the unrepentant sinner (Luke 16:19–31). John 3:36 says, “Whoever believes in the Son has eternal life, but whoever rejects the Son will not see life, for God’s wrath remains on Him.” The one who believes in the Son will not suffer God’s wrath for his sin, because the Son took God’s wrath upon Himself when He died in our place on the cross (Romans 5:6–11). Those who do not believe in the Son, who do not receive Him as Savior, will be judged on the day of wrath (Romans 2:5–6).

Conversely, human wrath is warned against in Romans 12:19, Ephesians 4:26, and Colossians 3:8-10. God alone is able to avenge because His vengeance is perfect and holy, whereas man’s wrath is sinful, opening him up to demonic influence. For the Christian, anger and wrath are inconsistent with our new nature, which is the nature of Christ Himself (2 Corinthians 5:17). To realize freedom from the domination of wrath, the believer needs the Holy Spirit to sanctify and cleanse his heart of feelings of wrath and anger. Romans 8 shows victory over sin in the life of one who is living in the Spirit (Romans 8:5-8). Philippians 4:4-7 tells us that the mind controlled by the Spirit is filled with peace.

The wrath of God is a fearsome and terrifying thing. Only those who have been covered by the blood of Christ, shed for us on the cross, can be assured that God’s wrath will never fall on them. “Since we have now been justified by His blood, how much more shall we be saved from God’s wrath through Him!” (Romans 5:9)."

"I humbly add I have spent more than 42 years as a defense trial lawyer appearing in many parts of the world and am still in active practice. I have been fortunate to secure a number of successes in jury trials [245] and I say unequivocally the evidence for the Resurrection of Jesus Christ is so overwhelming that it compels acceptance by proof which leaves absolutely no room for doubt." - Sir Lionel Luckhoo, the most successful trial attorney in history, according to the Guinness Book of World Records
Obviously, you don't see the absurdity in that cut and paste "quote".

Now, we have to consider that if the mechanic at your muffler repair shop agrees with the attorney you cited, that certainly would be pwoof of the gods.

Have the mechanic at your muffler repair shop submit his affidavit and you can submit that to the Guiness folks.

K' pumpkin?

You and atheists WILL be afraid when you die. Heed the warning about the wrath of God. Take it for what it is.

"The New Testament also supports the concept of God as a God of wrath who judges sin. The story of the rich man and Lazarus speaks of the judgment of God and serious consequences for the unrepentant sinner (Luke 16:19–31). John 3:36 says, “Whoever believes in the Son has eternal life, but whoever rejects the Son will not see life, for God’s wrath remains on Him.” The one who believes in the Son will not suffer God’s wrath for his sin, because the Son took God’s wrath upon Himself when He died in our place on the cross (Romans 5:6–11). Those who do not believe in the Son, who do not receive Him as Savior, will be judged on the day of wrath (Romans 2:5–6).

Conversely, human wrath is warned against in Romans 12:19, Ephesians 4:26, and Colossians 3:8-10. God alone is able to avenge because His vengeance is perfect and holy, whereas man’s wrath is sinful, opening him up to demonic influence. For the Christian, anger and wrath are inconsistent with our new nature, which is the nature of Christ Himself (2 Corinthians 5:17). To realize freedom from the domination of wrath, the believer needs the Holy Spirit to sanctify and cleanse his heart of feelings of wrath and anger. Romans 8 shows victory over sin in the life of one who is living in the Spirit (Romans 8:5-8). Philippians 4:4-7 tells us that the mind controlled by the Spirit is filled with peace.

The wrath of God is a fearsome and terrifying thing. Only those who have been covered by the blood of Christ, shed for us on the cross, can be assured that God’s wrath will never fall on them. “Since we have now been justified by His blood, how much more shall we be saved from God’s wrath through Him!” (Romans 5:9)."

Silly threats by a Flat Earther.

"The New Testament also supports the concept of God as a God of wrath who judges sin.

not quite christian - the heavens judge those that have triumphed over sin/evil for admission ... for you sinners there may be purgatory, just try not mentioning your c bible or other desert religions and you might have a chance. to try again ...

I will. Its just another threat from you god botherers who think you control the world. Youre the one afraid of death with your wanting eternal life.

Couldn't give a rats arse what you filthy bible says. There is no god and I will not suffer eternal fire bullshit as much as you want me to. It doesn't exist.
The wrath of God is a fearsome and terrifying thing.
How arrogant are you to suggest you know what lies after death? You don't. You are issuing another threat because i won't conform to your celestial dictatorship.
You don't have access to unique information I don't. You are a liar.
Only those who have been covered by the blood of Christ, shed for us on the cross, can be assured that God’s wrath will never fall on them. “Since we have now been justified by His blood, how much more shall we be saved from God’s wrath through Him!” (Romans 5:9)."

Keep yourself busy quoting silly passages etc. They mean nothing to me. They won't even ensure you go anywhere.

not quite christian - the heavens judge those that have triumphed over sin/evil for admission ... for you sinners there may be purgatory, just try not mentioning your c bible or other desert religions and you might have a chance. to try again ...
No purgatory for you. Unless you can show me in the Bible.

Couldn't give a rats arse what you filthy bible says. There is no god and I will not suffer eternal fire bullshit as much as you want me to. It doesn't exist.
That's where you are WRONG. Atheists are usually wrong whether in science or religion.

Isn't this how our conversations usually end? You end getting emo and I end up lol'ing at your SAF-idity and being a POS.

everyone knows its a book of forgeries and fallacies - even if it were in there.

just being hopeful there may be a way out for who die sinners, desert religions - purity is the only way to make it in the big house ...

- good luck, sinner.

Says the guy who can't articulate the spoken religion of antiquity.

FYI, the gospels written, in figurative language, centuries before the Romans assimilated and perverted Christianity in 325 c.e. conceal that which you seem unable to speak of coherently.

Last edited:

FYI, the gospels written, in figurative language, centuries before the Romans assimilated and perverted Christianity in 325 c.e. conceal that which you seem unable to speak of coherently.
The Gospels tell the actual account of the Paschal Lamb. There’s nothing figurative about them.

No purgatory for you. Unless you can show me in the Bible.
How about your Flat Earth?

1 After this I saw four angels standing at the four corners of the earth, holding back the four winds of the earth to prevent any wind from blowing on the land or on the sea or on any tree.

Why the ocean and sky are both blue:

Why sky and ocean are blue.jpg

Electromagnetic radiation in the middle of the red band is absorbed almost 100 times as much as EMR in the middle of the blue band. So red is gone and blue remains.
This demonstrates the dominant effect of water vapor in our atmosphere, ~40 times as much as carbon dioxide.

what isn't there not to articulate, the religion of antiquity is only 6 words in length - the triumph of good vs evil - is the prescription from the heavens to acquire judgement for admission to the Everlasting ... for a freed spirit.

sure there could be 10000 pages - - a&e granted their mission for self determination - great flood, failing humanity - the reversal of the great flood, 1st century - humanity on a tailspin towards extinction.

* the religion as prescribed is for humanity, all or none - that's why we must stop the desert religions - whether an individual can be admitted on their own is not clear.

what gospels hobe - there never were tablets etched in heaven - all three desert religions are forgeries ... some likeness but deliberately misleading.

the great flood was before recorded history.

How about your Flat Earth?

1 After this I saw four angels standing at the four corners of the earth, holding back the four winds of the earth to prevent any wind from blowing on the land or on the sea or on any tree.
Hahahaha. This is why you're Flattie Hollie, the Flat Earther. Revelation is referring to the four directions of N, W, E and S.

Hundreds of millions of people have paid billions of dollars for books of creative fantasy,
in preference to books exploring the fantastic reality surrounding us.

Odd but all too true.

Similarly, there are comedy clubs where actors are well paid to make the audience laugh.
Thinking, not so much. It's no wonder America continues to dumb down and we have two stooges in the White House, one who confuses Iran with Ukraine and the other who rose to power by having sex with Willie Brown who rewarded her by appointing her to political office.
Oh the disgrace, the disgrace.

Hundreds of millions of people have paid billions of dollars for books of creative fantasy,
in preference to books exploring the fantastic reality surrounding us.

Odd but all too true.

Similarly, there are comedy clubs where actors are well paid to make the audience laugh.
Thinking, not so much. It's no wonder America continues to dumb down and we have two stooges in the White House, one who confuses Iran with Ukraine and the other who rose to power by having sex with Willie Brown who rewarded her by appointing her to political office.
Oh the disgrace, the disgrace.
one who confuses Iran with Ukraine

the one an idiot allowed to restart their nuclear weapons program ... republicans.

Washington (CNN)In a new interview published Tuesday,
former President Donald Trump called on Russian President Vladimir Putin to release any damaging information he has about the Biden family, in a brazen request for domestic political assistance from America's top adversary.

and the christians that glorify the crucifiers, israel for their own political gain at the excellence of the american people.

Forum List

Back