🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

PROOF of Nature's God

If you had done your homework in school, you would have learned that the Christian Church of England was the entity that ruthlessly enforced the notion of an earth centered universe. The mere suggestion by mathematicians of the time that the earth was not the center of the universe was addressed by the church with arrest, torture, ostracized from society.

oddly, they used a quote by galileo -

“I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.”

Galileo was ordered to turn himself in to the Holy Office to begin trial for holding the belief that the Earth revolves around the sun, which was deemed heretical by the Catholic Church. Standard practice demanded that the accused be imprisoned and secluded during the trial.

how they must miss their days of inquisitions than ravings on message boards - where most believe they are nuts.

We do have evidence of your inability to and remain in the ground and haven't grown spiritually.

can you name me one person who has grown spiritually. Keep in mind spirits don't exist so your reply will be humorous.
You have been given spiritual water to grow but have refused to partake.
what water are you referring? Is that another of your stupid metaphors you been banging about?
So, you remain in a silly state of denial.
there's nothing silly about requiring evidence for what i believe. Those who blindly follow a god for which they gave no evidence in 2000 years are the silly ones. In fact, youre at a stage where you have become beyond help and should seek medical advice.
While I have all the evidence I need to say that the Godhead lives and is real.
Well I wish you would present it here comrade.
The whole world has been waiting this yet youve been selected by God as the only recipient of this staggering revelation.

Hallelujah. The lords messenger is now amongst us. Bow you heathens and repent less fire and brimstone cast you to the eternal demons.
Let all men rise from their earthen tombs and follow their savour to eternal life (except those recalcitrant atheists of course). Eternity from the evils of this earth will be rewarded with undying love from God.
On a final note. There's a small matter of the pittance of money you've given to the church over the years. St. Peter will shuffle around the room and if that drum isn't filled with cash, your trip is cancelled forthwith.
You keep the faith punters. Well keep the money.

Considered yourself having the piss taken out of you. Go away with your god crap.

Sorry, Friend, but it really DOES matter A LOT what people believe, and follow for these things determine their attitudes and conduct, not to mention their eternal futures. You better get it right.
I understand what you are saying as well. But, to the individual, they have made a choice to either water their seeds or let them die. Some water and tend to the growth of their testimony while others do so but not with a valiant behavior. The fact is, and history as born this out, in the scriptures people who do not water their seeds wither away and die spiritually. And, in the OT and B of M, they are sometimes wiped off the face of the earth as well. As to the obnoxious atheists here, they have not watered the seed they were born with to understand the things of God and it no longer matters to them. Spiritually, some of them are in serious danger of even rejecting the Savior on their judgment day. And, there is not much we can do about this unless they have a spiritual experience.

can you name me one person who has grown spiritually. Keep in mind spirits don't exist so your reply will be humorous.

what water are you referring? Is that another of your stupid metaphors you been banging about?

there's nothing silly about requiring evidence for what i believe. Those who blindly follow a god for which they gave no evidence in 2000 years are the silly ones. In fact, youre at a stage where you have become beyond help and should seek medical advice.

The whole world has been waiting this yet youve been selected by God as the only recipient of this staggering revelation.

Hallelujah. The lords messenger is now amongst us. Bow you heathens and repent less fire and brimstone cast you to the eternal demons.
Let all men rise from their earthen tombs and follow their savour to eternal life (except those recalcitrant atheists of course). Eternity from the evils of this earth will be rewarded with undying love from God.
On a final note. There's a small matter of the pittance of money you've given to the church over the years. St. Peter will shuffle around the room and if that drum isn't filled with cash, your trip is cancelled forthwith.

Considered yourself having the piss taken out of you. Go away with your god crap.
I have spiritually grown.
Spiritual water is all that has been given to help me grow spiritually including, visions, testimony from the Holy Ghost, scriptures, prayer, pure love of Christ, prophets, the Church, opportunity to give of my money to build up the kingdom of God on the earth as well as help the poor and the needy, temples and much more.
I cannot give you the evidence except for others who have personally benefited from my faith and priesthood blessings of healing, father blessings, blessings of comfort...The evidence is personal through the prescribed steps to build faith.

I understand what you are saying as well. But, to the individual, they have made a choice to either water their seeds or let them die. Some water and tend to the growth of their testimony while others do so but not with a valiant behavior. The fact is, and history as born this out, in the scriptures people who do not water their seeds wither away and die spiritually. And, in the OT and B of M, they are sometimes wiped off the face of the earth as well. As to the obnoxious atheists here, they have not watered the seed they were born with to understand the things of God and it no longer matters to them. Spiritually, some of them are in serious danger of even rejecting the Savior on their judgment day. And, there is not much we can do about this unless they have a spiritual experience.
Those who believe that created beings are divine, indeed, that the material world is past eternal, are outside their minds. In the final analysis, there's no significant ontological difference between pagans like you and atheists. You're all nature botherers, myth mumblers, infinite regressors, absurdity spouters, magic whisperers, and the like.

I have spiritually grown.
Spiritual water is all that has been given to help me grow spiritually
There it is again. What spiritual water rubbish? Do you realise
how ridiculous you sound?
including, visions,
You mean hallucinations.
testimony from the Holy Ghost,
you are a liar. You have never interacted with any silly spirit.
scriptures, prayer, pure love of Christ, prophets, the Church,
I have no doubt about that. You are all delusional.
opportunity to give of my money to build up the kingdom of God on the earth
really? Are you sure it didn't go into the pocket of some paedophile priest? Maybe you support their extravagant lifestyle in private jets? Youve been conned you fool
as well as help the poor and the needy, temples and much more.
I'll bet you do. You might want us to believe that but you hate the poor and totally resent giving your money to poor democrats.
I cannot give you the evidence except for others who have personally benefited from my faith
OK give me the name of some one who has benefited from your faith and doesn't include a brain washed god botherer like you.
and priesthood blessings of healing, father blessings, blessings of comfort..
again, get the evidence of any person who was healed/cured by any blessing without the assistance of medicine.
Youre a blatant liar.
.The evidence is personal through the prescribed steps to build faith.
Personal alright. Its all in your empty head.

Of course you cannot provide evidence because you have nothing.

Like religion, you are a fraudulent charlatan.

Yes, it has been translated into many other languages, once. The understanding is the same. We aren't talking about English to say Spanish of today, not Spanish of 2,000 years ago. That's what many are trying to do with claiming their translation of Greek to English and Hebrew to English. If there is any confusion on doctrine, we can clear that up from the actual Church leaders of today. So, your question is really quite mute.
Just wondering if any Mormon scholars are studying at Ras Shamra.

If you had done your homework in school, you would have learned that the Christian Church of England was the entity that ruthlessly enforced the notion of an earth centered universe. The mere suggestion by mathematicians of the time that the earth was not the center of the universe was addressed by the church with arrest, torture, ostracized from society.

Re: spiritual water is sold on TV with lots testimony as to how it changes lives of you are a real Christian. In the Bible it's just figurative language.

Re: spiritual water is sold on TV with lots testimony as to how it changes lives of you are a real Christian. In the Bible it's just figurative language.

Let me guess. Its derived from a spring high in the mountains of some obscure dictatorship, bottled on site after they scrape off the camel shit,
label it as if it was blessed by the Holy guost and suckers like you line up to
Buy and consequently are convinced its not a placebo.

Religion loves suckers like you. You are completely brain washed.

Do you realise how stupid you are looking?
Are you completely mad to suggest rational humans beings will believe they?
Are all American godbotherers as gullible as you?

Let me guess. Its derived from a spring high in the mountains of some obscure dictatorship, bottled on site after they scrape off the camel shit,
label it as if it was blessed by the Holy guost and suckers like you line up to
Buy and consequently are convinced its not a placebo.

Religion loves suckers like you. You are completely brain washed.

Do you realise how stupid you are looking?
Are you completely mad to suggest rational humans beings will believe they?
Are all American godbotherers as gullible as you?
I don't think you got what I said.

I don't think you got what I said.
Oh yes i did. The problem is you didn't get what I said. I'll say it again.

Youre a raving brain dead godbotherer who suffers delusions and hallucinations.
Do you understand that?

Oh yes i did. The problem is you didn't get what I said. I'll say it again.

Youre a raving brain dead godbotherer who suffers delusions and hallucinations.
Do you understand that?
I commented on the sale of spiritual water. Of course it only works if you are a real Christian.. However in the Bible spiritual water is quenching your thirst with the teachings of Jesus.

The imperatives of logic and mathematics, and the first principles of metaphysics are not hearsay.
Really just another version of the "God of the Gaps". When we have quantum gravity it will be a more convincing argument if it survives.

Something exists rather than nothing. Yes or no?
True but was there ever a time when there was nothing? We don't know so it is really just another "God of the Gaps" argument. Funny how that argument is ignored when it comes to God as He is defined as "eternal".

Sorry, Friend, but it really DOES matter A LOT what people believe, and follow for these things determine their attitudes and conduct, not to mention their eternal futures. You better get it right.
The gargantuan text aside, why do the hyper-religious find a need for theses burqa’ed threats?

Those who believe that created beings are divine, indeed, that the material world is past eternal, are outside their minds. In the final analysis, there's no significant ontological difference between pagans like you and atheists. You're all nature botherers, myth mumblers, infinite regressors, absurdity spouters, magic whisperers, and the like.

It’s a shame that atheism doesn't have something equivalent to talking snakes.

to say otherwise would have the same finite future ... material and metaphysical.

Really just another version of the "God of the Gaps". When we have quantum gravity it will be a more convincing argument if it survives.

True but was there ever a time when there was nothing? We don't know so it is really just another "God of the Gaps" argument. Funny how that argument is ignored when it comes to God as He is defined as "eternal".
Quantum gravity is irrelevant, and your invocation of the God in the Gaps fallacy is silly. You don't understand the pertinent cosmology or physics at all.

Something exists rather than nothing. Hence, something has necessarily always existed. The logical imperative of existence is the necessity of eternalism, dummy. That's the whole point. The imperative of existence IS NOT IGNORED AT ALL.

You're the one stupidly arguing that existence could arise from nonexistence. Nonexistence doesn't exist in the first place, dummy. You know why nonexistence doesn't exist, dummy? Because nonexistence is nonexistence, dummy.

Atheist are drooling 'tards.

Last edited:
And, that's because you have not watered your spiritual side. You have one. You just don't want to let it grow. You aren't alone.

Forum List

Back